Random Female & Little JJ: I only date tall men, I only date rich men, I only date darkskin men...

Options

Comments

• Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    #beingover6'1post
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tumblr-lkwcidfqzv1qjhisho1-500.gif
    My brother keeps telling me Mad men is a good show one day I'm going to sit down and look at it on Netflix.
  • luke1733
    luke1733 Members Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wish the best for those women that want that. I definitely seen that a lot. Funny thing is very little is brought to the table.For those I've seen that said that, besides their looks, the just weren't cool. No game or compassion when it came to stuff like introducing new stuff in the relationship, bringing good conversation, complimenting me (haha), being cool with friends, truly showing that she can care about someone besides herself and be likeable. I ain't on female bashing so I'm a stop; but the game they run from a love standpoint is lacking when it comes to those who have to put their standards and limitations out.
  • Ghost Leopard
    Ghost Leopard Members Posts: 933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stop givin a ? about what people think about how you feel. You feel how you feel ? and ? who don't like it.

People got each other ? up thinking they can police thoughts and speech and they cant even keep their lights on.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn u IC ? stay catchin feelings over what some raggedy ass females say. like why is it even that serious man
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A females actions going to tell you everything you nerd to know.

Stop listening to these broads.
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well women can state their preferences freely and men can ? who they want without much ridicule....so in the end, it all balances out.
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What about us regular brown skinned dudes?
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kai you ain't a ? colored, stop it.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    taeboo wrote: »
    men can ? who they want without much ridicule....so in the end, it all balances out.

This didn't hold true during the sour & covet thing
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this ? is like when women talk about what a "real man" is.

or when they say "she thick" when really "she fat".
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this ? is like when women talk about what a "real man" is.

or when they say "she thick" when really "she fat".

axeNl.jpg
  • Miltown Marauder
    Miltown Marauder Members Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Beautiful black woman, I bet that ? look betta red
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im returning from putting my dashiki in the Korean dry cleaners and stumble upon this disrespectful fuckery. As a positive dark hued brotha I am grossly offended by this thread.

Long as we continue to promote this negativity towards our beautiful black burnt cotton ball headed sistas we shall never overcome the Kat's, Matts and Pat Sajaks of the world.

Let us sing our old ? E-Spiritual:

Lift every thread and sing, til posts and servers ring, ring with the harmonnnny, of Niiiiiggerdry...

Let all our post counts riiiiiiiseeeeee...

High as the listening sky, let us type onnnn,

Til all the whiiiites are gooooone

• A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kai light as ? , b...Stop...
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol the whole preference thing evens out in the end tho... the difference between men and women is that money/status for a ? erases all that preference ? .
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    preferences mean nothing when u have low morals and 80% of women have no to low morals
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    preferences mean nothing when u have low morals and 80% of women have no to low morals

Only 80%?

First of all, 99% of women are ? . They'll live that lock and key life for a while, then every now and then bang locks together.

I don't have a second of all but I'm not deleting that first of all.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kai lives in the North, so she doesn't get guaranteed sun. ? , we didn't get warm weather in Michigan til like May or June this year.
  • Paul Hate.
    Paul Hate. Members Posts: 4,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's why u shouldn't gaf if u only date a girl with a fat ass a light skinned girl a girl that's a stay at home mom type etc...
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Kai lives in the North, so she doesn't get guaranteed sun. ? , we didn't get warm weather in Michigan til like May or June this year.

? in minnesota we went straight form winter to summer, we had no spring. on may 2nd we got 16 inches of snow in some parts of the state. may 2nd!

I hated every second of that winter. So logically I moved 400 miles NORTH, that makes sense.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited August 2013
    Options
    These types are the ones most likely to eventually date no man as they often end up alone down along the line or they settle for their superficial wants being met but lack fulfillment in all other aspects. ie. Countless loveless marriages where the woman married for money.

There's a difference between having standards and having unrealistic, unattainable ones founded upon shallowness.

There is also a difference between wants and needs, the lines of such a distinction often get blurred and plenty simply don't know what they really want.
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Empress, clear your cache/cookie/browsing history