Grand Theft Auto V

Options

Comments

• stoneface
    stoneface Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    I hope this leads to a vice city spinoff . I wonder if they'll have dlc like in part 4 when they came with tbogt or lost and the damned.
    I assume there will be DLC. They can't expect to just dump GTA5 on us and then nothing for another 4-5 years for the next GTA. They'll keep it fresh.

Hell yeah there's gonna be DLC. Didn't they say that they were gonna be selling the season pass on day one?

• deemula420
    deemula420 Members Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Got 30 dollars left to pay on my pre order mane this ? need to hurry up
  • Cigarello Slim
    Cigarello Slim Members Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I usually make an alternative playlist for my hard drive when I get tired of playing the radio stations in the game, so lemme throw these tracks out there and let me know if they would flow with that West Coast feel. Open to more suggestions.

"Been Thuggin" - Dom Kennedy
    "Say Wassup" - Jay Rock
    "The Hussle Way" - Nipsey Hussle
    "Worst Comes To Worst" - Dilated Peoples
    "Blowin' That Indo" - Mr. Finley
    "Shadow of Death" - Jay Rock
    "m.A.A.d. city" - Kendrick Lamar
    "All Alone" - Domo Genesis
    "Tonite" - DJ Quik
    "Cycle" - ScHoolboy Q
  • will grimey
    will grimey Members Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I usually make an alternative playlist for my hard drive when I get tired of playing the radio stations in the game, so lemme throw these tracks out there and let me know if they would flow with that West Coast feel. Open to more suggestions.

"Say Wassup" - Jay Rock
    "Tonite" - DJ Quik
    "Cycle" - ScHoolboy Q

You need some G Funk in there....and a random song from the Menace II Society sdtrk...
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

"Say Wassup" - Jay Rock
    "Tonite" - DJ Quik
    "Cycle" - ScHoolboy Q

cant do that ? on xbox. you have to actually buy albums or download songs on that ? and that aint happenin lol
  • Cigarello Slim
    Cigarello Slim Members Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

"Say Wassup" - Jay Rock
    "Tonite" - DJ Quik
    "Cycle" - ScHoolboy Q

You need some G Funk in there....and a random song from the Menace II Society sdtrk...

Word agreed.

• englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? the police - NWA

You don't wanna ? with me - horseshoe gang feat crooked I

Trylogy - Kurupt

Whole dogg food album.

Whole ? album

YODO - crooked I

Crowns - crooked I

• smokelahoma
    Options

"Say Wassup" - Jay Rock
    "Tonite" - DJ Quik
    "Cycle" - ScHoolboy Q

cant do that ? on xbox. you have to actually buy albums or download songs on that ? and that aint happenin lol

stoneface, the ? u nosigning for? is there something I dont know?
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Diary of a broke n**** - jay rock

100 yard dash - an soul

Bow down - WSC

West side slaughterhouse - WSC

No more ?'s - Eazy E

• kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    xbox is so outdated when it comes to media management.. you have to burn a cd of songs on there for it to be on the hard drive
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    well sorry to bust yall bubble but love sosa by chief keef is confirmed to be on the game...
  • stoneface
    Options

"Say Wassup" - Jay Rock
    "Tonite" - DJ Quik
    "Cycle" - ScHoolboy Q

stoneface, the ? u nosigning for? is there something I dont know?

Yeah, you can make your own playlist on Xbox and use it in certain games that allow it (like NBA 2K and GTA IV). Like kanggoodie said, you just have to rip the CD with your music onto the harddrive.
  • smokelahoma
    Options
    ? no you cant. If I put a burnt cd in there right now that ? ? will NOT rip onto the hard drive. The only way you can upload songs onto 2K or GTA or any game on the 360 you must have an actual copy of a song with the correct licences whether you buy an actual cd or download it doesnt matter but you cannot have a burnt cd of songs that you pulled from youtube. if that aint the case then tell me what the damn secret is cuz I been tryin to figure it out. Ive tried MP3 files, wav. files, different brand cds, whatever you can think of Ive tried it.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope they let you listen to the radio outside of the car. I mean that's not too far of a leap in technology
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    just stick any cd in yo xbox and you will be able to sync it on the xbox
  • smokelahoma
    Options
    just stick any cd in yo xbox and you will be able to sync it on the xbox

no more questions for you, bro. troll...
  • stoneface
    Options
    ? no you cant. If I put a burnt cd in there right now that ? ? will NOT rip onto the hard drive. The only way you can upload songs onto 2K or GTA or any game on the 360 you must have an actual copy of a song with the correct licences whether you buy an actual cd or download it doesnt matter but you cannot have a burnt cd of songs that you pulled from youtube. if that aint the case then tell me what the damn secret is cuz I been tryin to figure it out. Ive tried MP3 files, wav. files, different brand cds, whatever you can think of Ive tried it.

? . Yes you can. I wanted my own arena music for NBA 2K so all I did was burn a CD with the mix I wanted, popped that ? into the 360, went to system music player and ripped it onto the hardrive. We've been able to do this since the original Xbox, just lettin' you know. If it doesn't work for your machine than I don't know what the ? is wrong with it.

• oatmealdude
    oatmealdude Members Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    stoneface wrote: »

? . Yes you can. I wanted my own arena music for NBA 2K so all I did was burn a CD with the mix I wanted, popped that ? into the 360, went to system music player and ripped it onto the hardrive. We've been able to do this since the original Xbox, just lettin' you know. If it doesn't work for your machine than I don't know what the ? is wrong with it.

dude go a step farther I use a USB and ripped that ? from my phone sometimes !~
  • stoneface
    Options

dude go a step farther I use a USB and ripped that ? from my phone sometimes !~

Yup, a USB stick would work even better now.

• Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just had a thought what if rockstar took it to another level and came up with a cross country concept or go international for gta. like say your character had to handle some business in another city or country and you catch a flight to liberty ,city vice city Tokyo ect
  • smokelahoma
    edited August 2013
    Options

it dont even give me the option to rip the music, the words rip cd are there but its not colored in and I press A on the ? and it dont ? work. what cds do you use? what format are your songs?
  • stoneface
    Options

it dont even give me the option to rip the music, the words rip cd are there but its not colored in and I press A on the ? and it dont ? work. what cds do you use? what format are your songs?

I just tested it on a burned copy of Wu-Massaacre. All songs are in MP3 format on a Memorex CD-R disc. Worked fine for me.
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dude got the cant get right 360

I have never heard of that before