do you believe in disciplining your kids???

Options
ImTheKangRoundHere
ImTheKangRoundHere Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
They say you spare the rod you spoil the child.that's why so many of these kids bad as hell now and talking back to their parents.

Comments

• GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Members Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    do you believe in washing dishes?
    do you believe in plastic bags for your groceries?
    do you believe in making your bed?
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • babel
    babel Members Posts: 442 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Hell yeah. I'll visit him in college, not jail.
  • Rahlow
    Rahlow Members Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nah, I love calls from the counselor & principals office
    I especially love those collect calls from jail
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn. I hope my kid is able to learn without getting his ass beat
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Discipline is absolute necessary. I prefer me getting a hold of my child than later on the justice system looks to get a hold of him.

Ass whoopings changes lives...believe that.
  • s_a_m_r_i_o
    s_a_m_r_i_o Members Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You have to. As they get older they'll have a brain not to do stupid stuff that'll cause an ass whooping.

I had to add this but one of many difficult reasons not to be a step parent is whoopin' a kid's ass or not.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RodrigueZz wrote: »
    Damn. I hope my kid is able to learn without getting his ass beat

good luck...hopefully you'll get the one that all you have to do is yell...but then you might have a ? on your hands

its a delicate balancing act

• 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    ? my son tried to bring his coach to talk me out of whippin his ass.

i cussed at and threatened the coach an he was out. told him to stay out my family affairs.

then i punched my son in the face for daring to bring anyone to talk to me. im not proud of it, but he knows to just deal with his punishment next time.

my wife an daughter knew it wasnt gonna end well
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    Options
    pralims wrote: »

i cussed at and threatened the coach an he was out. told him to stay out my family affairs.

then i punched my son in the face for daring to bring anyone to talk to me. im not proud of it, but he knows to just deal with his punishment next time.

Father of the year here
  • LurkdogAchilles
    LurkdogAchilles Members Posts: 924 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i beat they ass like they was stranger breaking into my house. but thing is...i give multiple warnings. so if an asswhippin is coming then you had more than enough time to straighten up.

not all kids nee to be beat....but most do

man i had to introduce my lil girl to the belt last night. she just dont listen
  • afro thunder
    afro thunder Members Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't have kids but I do believe kids should be spanked.
  • peterpiffin
    peterpiffin Members Posts: 285 ✭✭
    Options
    yep all for it. that ? kept me out of jail. and all other sorts of jackassery.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    RodrigueZz wrote: »
    Damn. I hope my kid is able to learn without getting their ass beat

this ive joked around tellin my girl i aint lettin her discipline our future kids too harshly, but thats prolly gon change, theres a chance they'll be bad as hell
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I be whooping that lil ? ass.

Smmfh...
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It really depends on the kid. The beatings didn't do anything for me personally. I knew from young that I was gonna do what I was gonna do. If I got dealt wit I got dealt wit. I remember my cousin used to laugh hysterically when he got beat ? was next level ? up cause his moms would be hitting harder and harder each time. My moms stopped bringing me round there. Fast forward 20 years that ? is in jail. My sister used to have to beat her daughter. I used to think my niece was raw evil and stayed away from her lol. She's 13 now and she's straight no problems, no attitude nothing.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    No kids post

This. But if I did, I'm whoopin azzz.

INB4 some of these IC parents start preaching about how whoopin your kids azzz when they do wrong is child abuse.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

Father of the year here

gotta understand, he was trying to get outta some ? he had no business getting into after i warned him. he tried to huff his chest out one time and that didnt end well ...he tried to tell my mom on me...that didnt end well and then he tried to have his coach vouch for him.

it was a steady escalation so i had to steady escalate. punishments always fit the crime.

its one thing to challenge my authority, but its another to try to find an angle to back me down.

like i said. i had no problem for a few years after that. only regular kids problems
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    Options

Father of the year here

gotta understand, he was trying to get outta some ? he had no business getting into after i warned him. he tried to huff his chest out one time and that didnt end well ...he tried to tell my mom on me...that didnt end well and then he tried to have his coach vouch for him.

it was a steady escalation so i had to steady escalate. punishments always fit the crime.

its one thing to challenge my authority, but its another to try to find an angle to back me down.

like i said. i had no problem for a few years after that. only regular kids problems

Well that's understandable. But if your kid has light skin, I'm pretty sure you probably left him with a black eye tho. I can image said coach from your story asking him what happened. Tha reply would be either I fell and hit the door ? or we was laying baseball and I wasn't looking. But all that coach sounds like a ? ass ? for getting involved...

So more power to ya. Don't spare the child and use tha iron fist
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I given my son whoopings before, but that's not the lone way of disciplining him. Beatings were always a last resort for me....
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    ImTheKangRoundHere Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got a homeboy who let.their kids say anything or do anything.daughter be tryin to fight the mama