RickyRich
RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
200114.jpg

do you guy agree or disagree

Comments

• R2_163
    R2_163 Members Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How is this ? underrated when he's the biggest thing in rap right now? Jay called him the kobe of rap. Foh joe
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    drake isn't underrated but I will say this

he catches so much flack for the ? -made records he releases (and deservingly so), it takes away the fact that dude can actually spit. see 5am in Toronto
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's right... but ? Joe budden.
  • joeyfkncrakk
    joeyfkncrakk Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just shut up, Joe
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he killed his Versace verse. He's in fact criminally overrated by Drake fans. The objective will say he can be a good rapper when he wants to be
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Its funny when Drake started he was a Joe Budden stan flow wise and now Budden is a Drake stan.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    He is in the sense that rarely does anyone give him credit for his actual rap skills and when they do it's usually followed by something about him singing or trying to diss him. It seems like it's hard for some people to simply give Drake props w/o having to insult him after
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    edited August 2013
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I actually agree, in this sense: Drake makes a lot of poppy records and makes a lot of sappy love ? and sucker ? records. But when it comes to just being a lyricist, he really gets busy when he wants to. He just doesn't want to very often. Lol. So when the topic of today's great lyricists comes up, he's usually no included, because he doesn't showcase it very often.

Which is why I hate that ? ass ? and the music he makes. If a ? can really spit, I wanna hear you spit. NOT sing and pseudo-rap about going through ? purses when they go to the bathroom.

He needs more verses like his ? on Stay Schemin'.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If Drake can get his business moves together...he is in line to be the next Jay in terms of success....

I knew this ? could spit the first time I heard him....

He is already better than his boss Lil Tunchgay... And bout to release his third No.1, plat album...

He is still younger than Jay was when he started out....

Only Drake can ? up his career...
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah man. If anything duke is overrated.
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He isnt as good as he used to be.. And is overrated as ? as a lyricist
  • nj2089
    nj2089 Members Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He looking for that collab that's why he said it
  • nj2089
    Options
    Theodis wrote: »
    Joe Budden would say some ? ? ? like that... i mean.... his lady fights his battles for him for ? sakes..

What are you talking about ?
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nj2089 wrote: »
    Joe Budden would say some ? ? ? like that... i mean.... his lady fights his battles for him for ? sakes..

Tahiry handling his light work...
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aubrey can actually spit all hate & bias aside. He just comes off as a herb lol.

***Goes to bump his verse on Aston Martin Music***
  • nj2089
    Options
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    nj2089 wrote: »

Tahiry handling his light work...

ooh yeah forgot bout that lol
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Joe on his clear headed ? again....? needs to find a old bottle of percs or oxys or sumn
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Nah, if anything, he overrated
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Drake still sucks
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People being fans, paying for cds and shows and making your songs hits are the only "ratings" that matter. Some people dont understand, nonsense on the internet means nothing. Not the biggest fan or nothin but judging by criteria that actuall can be quantified, he's very "highly rated".
  • SnuffDaddy
    SnuffDaddy Members Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall have to realize that theres always(!) gonna be a huge crowd thats gonna hate whatevers popular. Its a 49-49 split. 49% go off marketing, popularity, radio, Tv, friends etc. in judging artists. The other 49% starts disliking ? , calling it overrated or wack, calling everybody a dickrider for liking ? & just overall negative towards things because it's popular. The last 2% are like me.

Random..

I somewhat understand it tho. The fake fans, dickriders, hype & all that gets annoying. Ive been a TDE fan since ca. 2006 & tried to put ppl on. Nobody wanted to even give it a shot. Now everybody a super fan all of a sudden. Most of their early fans came through Game if we gonna keep it 100. Yesterday Game posted a pic of him & Kendrick from 2006 & most of Kendricks so called "super-fans" barely knew they knew each other or did records then, even tho he basically helped introduce them opening up his tours, doing a bunch of songs, executive producing albums/tapes & so on.

Ask most of them & Kendrick was found by Dre last week, just blew up & Dre/Interscope should get all the credit like they werent around doing big ? for years. Same thing with Eminem. Unfortuntately they make up most of the consumers that any business love.