haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he said that like out rapping a ? singing about caping ? is mad difficult
  • ShadyWorldOrder
    ShadyWorldOrder Members Posts: 711 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    riddlerap wrote: »
    Drake is a ? and so are his fans

Meek falls under that same category, dumb ? .
    Funny coming from a Wall-E fan

You're both white. Smh at you ? cosigning a whit gunit fan
    From florida

And wall-e is a less bitchmade better artist than aubrey and its not even close.

LOL WTF??? so you conducted a ? made contest btw the both of them .........

• loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    I heard a new song on the radio tonight w/ Drake and Sean and Sean pulled out a spanking new flow and murdered Drake on the song

let's not forget Drake built his whole debut on Big Sean's one word punchline style
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    riddlerap wrote: »

Meek falls under that same category, dumb ? .
    Funny coming from a Wall-E fan

You're both white. Smh at you ? cosigning a whit gunit fan
    From florida

And wall-e is a less bitchmade better artist than aubrey and its not even close.
    what's love being white got to do, got to do with it?

• CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao how yall bring Wale into this?
  • double0suge
    double0suge Members Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ether but unnecessary these sensitive ? act like anything outside of a compliment is a diss
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he outrapped Drake on ALL Me.....
    No he didn't. ? be just throwing ? out there knowin it ain't true.

"I touched down in 86/ knew I was the man by the age of 6/ I even ? the girl that used to babysit/ but that was years later on some crazy ? / I heard ya new ? / ? hated it/ Damon wayans told me don't play that ? / I get paid a lot/ u get paid a bit/ and my new ? is like a greatest hit/ ? !!!!"

? will deny they own existence before they admit Drake killed they favorite rapper on a song.
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

"I touched down in 86/ knew I was the man by the age of 6/ I even ? the girl that used to babysit/ but that was years later on some crazy ? / I heard ya new ? / ? hated it/ Damon wayans told me don't play that ? / I get paid a lot/ u get paid a bit/ and my new ? is like a greatest hit/ ? !!!!"

? will deny they own existence before they admit Drake killed they favorite rapper on a song.

?????????????? lol thats what you call impressive ..... just the first 2 bars off the top is some made up ? lol .... first bar ended with 6 .... the next bar would of ended with what ever age rhymed with the first bar ...... IJS !!!! !LAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ? when trying to prove who had a better verse .........

• blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    antarticp wrote: »

?????????????? lol thats what you call impressive ..... just the first 2 bars off the top is some made up ? lol .... first bar ended with 6 .... the next bar would of ended with what ever age rhymed with the first bar ...... IJS !!!! !LAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ? when trying to prove who had a better verse .........
    He killed it. Point blank period. He doubled up on his syllables in each ryhme, threw some nice metaphors & talked ? while doing it. Feel free to quote Big Sean's verse so we can all laugh at that ? .

Drake>Big Sean, J Cole & any new ? you can think of
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he outrapped Drake on Made and ALl Me. he out rapped Ye and Jay on Clique. He outrapped Meek on Burn, arguably on Mercy, Don't Like and most of his 2012 features.....

that said, this is either a reach (since drake brought out sean and kanye at his festival) or drake really is a ? ?

This is all truth. And Drake is the nicest rapper out right now to me.

This is what you call objectivity.
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Btw what kind of grown ass man says "daddy" that way on a track? If any adult son of mine ever calls me daddy I'm slappin the ? outta him
  • esco soprano
    esco soprano Members Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ricky.G wrote: »
    drake been killin more feats and verse then big sean

This .....pretty much.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
  • antarticp
    Options
    antarticp wrote: »

He killed it. Point blank period. He doubled up on his syllables in each ryhme, threw some nice metaphors & talked ? while doing it. Feel free to quote Big Sean's verse so we can all laugh at that ? .

Drake>Big Sean, J Cole & any new ? you can think of

ijs what rapper doesnt double up ... thats like rapping fundamentals ijs ... i havent really heard the song or big sean verse i was just responding to the lines you dropped by drake ... that ? was LIGHT !!

• antarticp
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    YMCMBGOOD lol @ Pusha T salty ass ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBv9pnoV960

lol i do smell a HINT of #sarcasm there ... hey drake is winning so much its hard for someone @kanye level not to work with the kid in someway form or fashion .........

i know push def wish he was as hot as drake so ye wouldnt have to make those type of moves but hey push album coming lets see how that rolls out hopefully it takes his profile to that next level ...
  • young_reezy
    young_reezy Members Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Allergens wrote: »
    BIg Sean can out rap Drake, blame Big Sean for putting out music that makes the thought of it asinine tho

right.. how bout getting in the lab and knockin out some classic music instead of begging for recognition playboy.
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    tumblr_mrca1dhKYr1qdxc9ao1_500.jpg

Like I said in the other thread, ? been trying to have these two beef for years now and been trying to pick out lines that supposedly diss the other one and it never works
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For all ? know...Drake coulda been readin the IC and then tweeted that...
  • purpngold
    purpngold Members Posts: 7,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    lmao at the ? in my avi
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmaoooo @ Sean outrapping Jay and Ye on Clique...

1. Ye
    2. Jay
    4. Sean

"My block behind like I'm comin ou the drivewaaaay" Damn thats a tough line right there...yall just say ? to be sayin ?
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jay and Ye's verses were wack though.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tumblr_mrca1dhKYr1qdxc9ao1_500.jpg

? Wayne was there!