ARE YOU TIRED OF THIS WHOLE "TWERK" MOVEMENT?

Options

Comments

• damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gorilla wrote: »
    Women of all races twerk. Why the ? do black people have to be self conscious about every ? damn thing. White people drink and get high and its kids will be kids but when we do it its a ? epidemic. Twerking has nothing to do with a lack of education, you can be a valedictorian and be the worlds greatest twerker. You can also not twerk and be dumb as all hell, so I say twerk and twerk like you mean that ? .

this is what im saying.. everything we do is wrong and there is no correlation to what we do and our social status as a whole black has always been wrong and idk why..

Yall so focused on on tryna point the finger back that yall can't see we losin.

The difference is we ain't on top. Period. No matter what SOME of other races do, they still gettin OUR money.

We don't ? round this ? AND to top it off, we doin dumb siht AND givin our money to the same ppl that mock and look down on us.

That, my brothers, is why we should be extra critical of ourselves. ? what others doin, they gettin money - our money to be exact.

dawg we jus goin in circles u not gonna change my opinion on this matter.. you haven't said one thing substantial 2 me but talk down about us sayin " we gotta do this" like its easy.. and condemn our culture like its our fault only that we are in the situation we are in..

You right. You the type of dude to wanna keep doin the same ? he been doin.

That wanna keep blaming everybody and everything but his own actions.

I see. Carry on

u ? me off now and borderline trolling... go sit on yo soap box and post this ? on a vine compilation vid on worldstar...

Man shut yo fake thug ass up.

I wasn't trollin you, I spoke the truth.

Now keep bein mad

im not fake ? .. jus like u say u " speaking the truth " I am as well... we jus see ? in different ways and that's fine.. you believe " if we change such n such we will get different results" outside of education (which has its own issue in the inner city) this is false I kno it and many blacks realize this... no matter how I dress... how I speak... what music I listen to.. how I dance "im going to be a ? " im not blaming nobody 4 my actions im a grown ass man... but if u think all of the black social ills are self inflicted something is wrong with you.. how you going to condemn everything we do as a culture then in the same breath be on some

? ? cuz again everything blacks contribute 2 America is negative... and when we try 2 " do better " we hit that glass ceiling because of outside forces.. but yea.. its ALL our fault..
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    MoneyPowerRespect Members Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    it's just another platform for dysfunctional and lost sisters to exploit themselves on world display. And what's problematic is that black men enable this with their oversexed mentalities. These brothers don't take the time to look at these instances critically and see how damaging it is to our image. Instead you'll often hear these sorry ? saying "i'll hit it" or "smash". How can a community or people ever sustain itself when it's men don't even have the sense to protect and value their own women.
    This is why Arabs and Latinos can come into our communities and disrespect our women anyway they please. Because for the most part these brothers are weak, effeminate and just plain sorry. And because they were raised by single mothers they cannot discern between what is good and bad for their own people.
    The chickens are indeed coming home to roost. The fact that you have 15 and 16 years old girls gyrating on camera for the world to see is indicative of how we as a people are going backwards. This is the result of 3 generations of people being reared by single mothers. The boys don't grow into being men and the girls exploit themselves seeking out the attention and affirmation she should have gotten from her father. This is where we are in 2013 people. Wake up.

I agree. But these women have such low self-worth that they can't see this.

But to answer the thread title- no. I just feel like 'twerkin' should be something done in private...unless you're a stripper.
  • gorilla
    gorilla Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Women of all races twerk. Why the ? do black people have to be self conscious about every ? damn thing. White people drink and get high and its kids will be kids but when we do it its a ? epidemic. Twerking has nothing to do with a lack of education, you can be a valedictorian and be the worlds greatest twerker. You can also not twerk and be dumb as all hell, so I say twerk and twerk like you mean that ? .

this is what im saying.. everything we do is wrong and there is no correlation to what we do and our social status as a whole black has always been wrong and idk why..

The difference is we ain't on top. Period. No matter what SOME of other races do, they still gettin OUR money.

We don't ? round this ? AND to top it off, we doin dumb siht AND givin our money to the same ppl that mock and look down on us.

That, my brothers, is why we should be extra critical of ourselves. ? what others doin, they gettin money - our money to be exact.

dawg we jus goin in circles u not gonna change my opinion on this matter.. you haven't said one thing substantial 2 me but talk down about us sayin " we gotta do this" like its easy.. and condemn our culture like its our fault only that we are in the situation we are in..

I see. Carry on

u ? me off now and borderline trolling... go sit on yo soap box and post this ? on a vine compilation vid on worldstar...

Now keep bein mad

im not fake ? .. jus like u say u " speaking the truth " I am as well... we jus see ? in different ways and that's fine.. you believe " if we change such n such we will get different results" outside of education (which has its own issue in the inner city) this is false I kno it and many blacks realize this... no matter how I dress... how I speak... what music I listen to.. how I dance "im going to be a ? " im not blaming nobody 4 my actions im a grown ass man... but if u think all of the black social ills are self inflicted something is wrong with you.. how you going to condemn everything we do as a culture then in the same breath be on some

? ? cuz again everything blacks contribute 2 America is negative... and when we try 2 " do better " we hit that glass ceiling because of outside forces.. but yea.. its ALL our fault..

In their eyes or your own? Cuz if you speakin on their eyes, I agree with you on that.

But that's not my stance on things. IDGAF how other people see us. Let's be clear on that.

My problem is that we keep doin the same ? , which again may not be the worst ? in the world for some things (such as this) but we ain't doin much else. Add to that, we overlook little ? that has longer negative consequences.

When have I ever there wasn't ? done and still being done to us today to keep us ? up? Not never. But some ? we really do ? up for ourselves. You gon deny that?

You gon sit there and act like we can't stop shootin each other? You gon sit there and act like we can't start spending our money with each other AND stop trying to live above our means by tryna buy all the ? in the latest rap video?

Come on man. ? got $60k+ vehicles but don't own a house or piece of land worth that much. We can't change that huh? Some mystical force is making us do what we do right?

I'm not saying if we do XYZ, then the next day we gon wake up and be all good. What I AM saying is that we need to change, for the better and for US and nobody else. Period.
  • gorilla
    Options

I see. Carry on

Now keep bein mad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5FR1LGsT7E
  • damobb2deep
    Options

I see. Carry on

Now keep bein mad

In their eyes or your own? Cuz if you speakin on their eyes, I agree with you on that.

But that's not my stance on things. IDGAF how other people see us. Let's be clear on that.

My problem is that we keep doin the same ? , which again may not be the worst ? in the world for some things (such as this) but we ain't doin much else. Add to that, we overlook little ? that has longer negative consequences.

When have I ever there wasn't ? done and still being done to us today to keep us ? up? Not never. But some ? we really do ? up for ourselves. You gon deny that?

You gon sit there and act like we can't stop shootin each other? You gon sit there and act like we can't start spending our money with each other AND stop trying to live above our means by tryna buy all the ? in the latest rap video?

Come on man. ? got $60k+ vehicles but don't own a house or piece of land worth that much. We can't change that huh? Some mystical force is making us do what we do right?

I'm not saying if we do XYZ, then the next day we gon wake up and be all good. What I AM saying is that we need to change, for the better and for US and nobody else. Period.

honestly with what u said I honestly agree with u on all points but the " shooting each other up" thing... me personally givin im in that type of living and I understand the personal reasons ive done similar things and kno why those things have happened 2 me... no man can honestly see a person that has killed a brother, sister, mother father, friend... or not even killed jus shot, stabbed, beat up or what ever and not wanna do something about it.. that's the part people don't understand not all black on black violence is gang related... but soon as you hear the term " black on black violence/crime" you automatically think " gang members"

so that wont necessarily stop.. the best thing you can do to curve that is preach to yo kids to get an education ( which most blacks do anyway)
  • gorilla
    Options
    ^^^No doubt on that.

? happens and I believe in protecting fam at all costs.

I'd like to see us not be so quick to shoot each other. The least lil thing we shootin. Now if you protectin you and yours that's one, but we could curb the senseless shootings. The shooting that started from a simple argument, or over some silly ? .

I'd like to see us use all this creativity in positive ways. I wanna see us spendin our money building each other up. I want the old folk to look out for the youngins and the youngin to actually respect and appreciate that love like the old days.

Call me a dreamer man. I love my people doe, ignorant ones and all. And I hate seein the GOAT race living well below it's true potential.

All I can do is keep doing what I can. Keep raising my kids right, donating my time to the community. I figure when my kids get grown, they'll continue that, and my grandkids after that and so on
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    ^^^No doubt on that.

? happens and I believe in protecting fam at all costs.

I'd like to see us not be so quick to shoot each other. The least lil thing we shootin. Now if you protectin you and yours that's one, but we could curb the senseless shootings. The shooting that started from a simple argument, or over some silly ? .

I'd like to see us use all this creativity in positive ways. I wanna see us spendin our money building each other up. I want the old folk to look out for the youngins and the youngin to actually respect and appreciate that love like the old days.

Call me a dreamer man. I love my people doe, ignorant ones and all. And I hate seein the GOAT race living well below it's true potential.

All I can do is keep doing what I can. Keep raising my kids right, donating my time to the community. I figure when my kids get grown, they'll continue that, and my grandkids after that and so on

I feel you on this.. im the same way... ive personally lost 1 of my closest cousins 2 " senseless" violence not even a year ago... jus cuz the bouncer wanted 2 punk my cuz at the strip club and a fight broke out the bouncer got his ass beat and chased my cuz down and shot him in the face... they didn't kno each other.. no real beef... its jus a ? who was jus in his feelings that day and my cuz was the target... smh
  • gorilla
    Options
    that's ? up bruh.

I done seen the same ? , many others here probably have too. It's ? up when pride leads to murdering somebody. A regular ol ass whoopin don't ? nothin but ego for a moment. That ? ain't worth killin somebody over.

We used to knuckle up and be done with it. Even if a ? got whooped, he wasn't clowned as long as he fought.
  • gorilla
    Options
    that's ? up bruh.

I done seen the same ? , many others here probably have too. It's ? up when pride leads to murdering somebody. A regular ol ass whoopin don't ? nothin but ego for a moment. That ? ain't worth killin somebody over.

We used to knuckle up and be done with it. Even if a ? got whooped, he wasn't clowned as long as he fought.

Oh we clowned a ? if he got his ass whooped. He knew that we still respected him though. He knew if we didnt respect him he wouldnt be kickin it with us anymore.

No doubt. We would tease a ? lil, talk a lil ? , but like you said he was still good with the rest of us.

I think the embarrassment today leads a lotta ? to give up fightin and just shoot. It's like losin a fight today is seen as the worst ? in the world.

It's sad when a shooter get more respect than a fighter. Pullin a trigger don't take much
  • Darth Sidious
    Darth Sidious Members Posts: 2,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wow TJSotmayer has an opinion on this!

http://allhiphop.com/2013/08/10/signs-the-world-is-coming-to-an-end-student-twerks-fof-school-project/

School. Students. Higher Learning.

Twerking.

Higher Twerking.

I am not sure of the entire scope of the situation, but I am sure that there’s very little place for twerking in class. BUT, guess what? A student apparently twerked in class as a part of her class assignment in PHYSICS class. Now, there are some ambiguous parts. First of all, I am not sure that its the actually student, because this chicks ? is brolic! And, the white instructor is seen in the back getting his jollys off. So, I’m going to assume he wouldn’t do that if it was one of his students with her ? out. But, the RUMOR is that a STUDENT did the actual twerking.

But, this happened. There is a video of a physics class presentation of a woman twerking to “Who Let The Dogs Out.” But, there is a catch. The chick has a pair of huge tats on her butt of TWO DOGS. So, the dogs are smacking into each other as she claps or twerks. Everybody is getting their rocks off, but not the guy that is commentating in the video below. Peep this out. The actual twerking starts about 1 minute in.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mobb, this is traditional salsa, I don't know what that cuban dance stuff was.

rmt_on2sm.jpeg

I'm boutta learn this ?
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Big Sean wrote:
    Hoe, shut the ? up
    tumblr_mg0xsuqvwD1qfe20eo1_500.gif

tumblr_mnm725hb2D1rnstbzo4_r1_250.giftumblr_mnm725hb2D1rnstbzo1_r1_250.giftumblr_mnm725hb2D1rnstbzo5_r1_250.giftumblr_mnm725hb2D1rnstbzo2_r1_250.gif[img]http://bootyoftheday.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/pinky-big-? -shaking.gif[/img]tumblr_mr3hd3C1RW1qivd1ao1_500.gif
    tumblr_mqpuuymmLD1qivd1ao2_500.giftumblr_mqpuuymmLD1qivd1ao1_500.gif
    tumblr_mqetsesLVW1qivd1ao2_500.giftumblr_mpzucsxxnX1qivd1ao3_250.giftumblr_mps8m8IYSm1qivd1ao1_500.giftumblr_mox6q6KeME1qivd1ao1_500.giftumblr_morsqiPUa61qivd1ao1_500.gif

i guarantee most of these ladies were molested when they were little. No one want to acknowledge this fact...
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hell no, what kinda ? ass ? is this

thats like asking you tired of ? yet, well wait till you hear this

you a tar baby dro, with the mentality of a rodent
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yooooo I just realized that ? girl was trying to get me to twerk for her entertainment!!! Shame on you @lechic
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yooooo I just realized that ? girl was trying to get me to twerk for her entertainment!!! Shame on you @lechic

lmmmmmaaaaaooooo!
  • will grimey
    will grimey Members Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    I just wish these biddies would learn Mapouka...
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? is you crazy
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like shaking ? like the next man, but I don;t want to be in the grocery some and some ? slanging ? juice by the apples. Time and place for everything, I'm at the beach with my daughter and these half naked hoes shooting a video twerking out there. I took baby girl and left
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A society desensitized to its own inhereted sexuality is for the best. The moral compass of shame and outrage in regards to the human body and carnal desires is outdated and a hinderance to society's progress.

And I actually wouldn't mind seeing some apple bottom jeans popping in the produce section of Costco. It's ironic, funny, and sexy at the same damn time.
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Nah brah, im cool on that, I'm not in the grocery with moms or my daughter for that type of ? ^^^
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ....Ionized in here hurtin' lustful dudes feelings.

• Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Options
    1of1 wrote: »
    ....Ionized in here hurtin' lustful dudes feelings.

there's nothing wrong with having sexual urges but when it jeopardizes the dignity of your people it must be confronted. As I have said before the average backwater ? male of America doesn't have the mental capacity to discern what is is good and bad for his own people. So the comments on here aren't all that surprising. It's quite typical of a people who, for the most part are spiritually barren and have the moral compass of a fruit fly.
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Options
    A society desensitized to its own inhereted sexuality is for the best. The moral compass of shame and outrage in regards to the human body and carnal desires is outdated and a hinderance to society's progress.

And I actually wouldn't mind seeing some apple bottom jeans popping in the produce section of Costco. It's ironic, funny, and sexy at the same damn time.

you ? ...