Should I F_ck My Cousin? (With Body Pix Of Someone Else) *Judge Me But This How Her Body Looks Doe..

Options
Tommy_Milfhitta
Tommy_Milfhitta Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2013 in For The Grown & Sexy
Yo IC I got an issue on my shoulders. I think my own cousin is fallin for me. It started a few months back wen we went to the movies together. I hadn't seen her in years so I thought I'd spend the day nd just kick it with her. Every now again she would grip my arm but I didn't think much of it, after all we r cousins so I didn't pay much attention to it.

Other tym I went to her place after I went on a date with my girl. She looked disappointed wen she found out I had a new gf. Anyway...I told her I'm too tired to drive back home so imma crash on her couch. So bed tym comes and I pass out on the couch and durin the night she comes to sleep with me on the couch. Her excuse was she keeps hearing sounds in her room nd she feels scared sumthin myt b in her room. So she starts holding me, cuddling me etc..I woke up to find out we were holdin hands. I was like wtf is goin on??

On her 22nd bday, my boys came thru to the club she was hvn her bday. She couldn't let me go and was all over me that night even my boy was like "what's up with ur cuz dawg? Y she all over u like that, that's not a gud look yo"...

Fast forward to this Friday jus passed..we out with the rest of the fam, we riding like 12 deep, just me nd relatives.. We r all ? and we end up all crashing at my place... Most had already passed out nd some were smoking the last blunt and was a matter of tym b4 they passout too.I go to my bed to crash and my cuz says she tired too nd wants to crash with me..I'm like ayt ? it.. So I'm in the bed and she steps in wearing just her thong and a bra. I told her to stop acting crazy and to get dressed ASAP. She gave me some lame excuse talkin bout that's a very expensive outfit nd there's no way she gna sleep with it. I told her to wear my tee nd shorts nd she tells me alcohol raises her body temp and she needs to cool off a lil bit. I just said ? it and went to sleep...

Next thing she on top of me kissin me on my neck rubbing her fingers all over my body. She took my hand and started rubbing her ? widdit. She was soakin wet and it was nice nd warm. I won't lie I wanted to reach for my condoms and gv her the D bt I thought "? hold the ? up, that's ur ? cousin u nasty ass psychopath" so I fell back. She started giving me head, I'm wrong for not stopping her but ? felt so ? gud ain't gna front like I didn't enjoy it. She was butt naked at this tym nd she started to climb on me nd she held my D getting ready to slide it into her soakin wet ? nd I was like "nah nah nah.. ? nah, no way we having sex." She starts telling me she wants me and has always wanted me and wished we weren't related. I told her that's enough she must just go to sleep coz this is way too creepy and I ain't tryna hear it. Either she shuts up or she can go sleep on the couch with everyone else. She complies nd goes to bed

After everyone leaves in the morning to go home I get a text from her that said "I know u want me as much as I want u, am I right or am I wrong?"

I still haven't replied... This is some ? situation I'm in right now. I'm worried she might tell my other relatives wat went down that night, I feel like a slime ball for letting that happen nw..smh..

Comments