Should I F_ck My Cousin? (With Body Pix Of Someone Else) *Judge Me But This How Her Body Looks Doe..

Options

Comments

• loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't ? your cousins

tumblr_m9dijr3USi1r2nk7ro1_250.gif
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T/S did you put your ? in your cousin's mouth while she was asleep bruh?

Be honest...

No sir,it was the other way around, I was dozing off and she gave me the sloppy top.

Yeah...but ? all that...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRT8Y-YBpwGVEgiIFtWBQlaH4imhNYnAzXQPa8ER8Sr8Es__e93

Drop those visuals.
  • Tommy_Milfhitta
    Tommy_Milfhitta Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ms.Scorp wrote: »
    After seeing the first thread I no longer believe the story....I think this is what he wants to happen on some fan-fiction (? version) type ? ....

I'm still entertained none the less though, so carry on :-??

smh... idk bout these ? but im " protective" of my girl cousins.. i kno some of them are attractive but that's all the more 2 be protective... only a nasty ? would want 2 have sex with a family member ...

Co-sign on the bolded. I also feel some type of way about havin sex with family members.
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    After seeing the first thread I no longer believe the story....I think this is what he wants to happen on some fan-fiction (? version) type ? ....

smh... idk bout these ? but im " protective" of my girl cousins.. i kno some of them are attractive but that's all the more 2 be protective... only a nasty ? would want 2 have sex with a family member ...

Co-sign on the bolded. I also feel some type of way about havin sex with family members.

But...but..

..she already gave you that sloppy dome..the line already been crossed.

You don't feel some type of way about THAT?!
  • Tommy_Milfhitta
    Options
    T/S did you put your ? in your cousin's mouth while she was asleep bruh?

Be honest...

No sir,it was the other way around, I was dozing off and she gave me the sloppy top.

Yeah...but ? all that...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRT8Y-YBpwGVEgiIFtWBQlaH4imhNYnAzXQPa8ER8Sr8Es__e93

Drop those visuals.

Nah be, dropping visuals might b too risky. Just in case there's ? from around the way lurkin on the IC. England is a small ass country dawg, ? around and blow my own cover if ? recognised her pic. Nope, can't do

• Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got zero feelings whatsoever

But you say this..
    if she wasn't fam I'm sure I wud even cuff her.

• Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What does she look like?
    Post pics.
    Nudes, preferably.

• MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

How u gonna cosign after she done slob on the ? like corn on the cob?
  • Tommy_Milfhitta
    Options
    Oceanic wrote: »
    I got zero feelings whatsoever

But you say this..
    if she wasn't fam I'm sure I wud even cuff her.

@Oceanic

Yeah she is typically my type of chick:

Yellowbone, sexy body, gorgeous face, down to earth etc so hell yeah, if we wasn't related nd I knew her, I'm sure I'd cuff.

• Bodhi
    Options
    @Oceanic

Yellowbone, sexy body, gorgeous face, down to earth etc so hell yeah, if we wasn't related nd I knew her, I'm sure I'd cuff.

So you got feelings for her

• Tommy_Milfhitta
    Options
    MrSoutCity wrote: »

How u gonna cosign after she done slob on the ? like corn on the cob?

I ain't proud of wat happened. I regret the whole thing b, I should've been smart about it and shut the whole thing down early.

• Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lechic wrote: »
    ? aint wrong except in the bible.

. Abraham and sarah were half brother and sister. after leaving ? and Gomorrah lots daughters got him ? and had sex with him and were impregnated. Isaac was married to his cousin Rachel a woman from his fathers home village. I don't care what you say all that ? is wrong. even the brittish royal family kept it in the family during the 1500's or so. none of this is excusable . I could not lay with anyone who shares the same gene pool as me I don't care how many times removed she is. I guess ? want a ? child or a 3 armed six toed mutant as offspring.
    ? is disgusting king james and nimrod had sex with their mothers. there was a thread on here about some man in Nigeria who married his mother and had relations. just sick. I swear sometimes ? are just as sick and as ? up as white people.

old testament only count for jews.
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ...sexy body, gorgeous face...
    This is all that matters.

Smash without regard.
  • Tommy_Milfhitta
    Options
    @Oceanic

So you got feelings for her

Saying sum1 is typically ur type doesn't mean u got feelings for them. Eg, Christina Milian is my type of chick but I don't hv feelings for her.
  • Max.
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Saturday night and I'm reading about a ? fiending for his cousin while drinking a milkshake..... I need to get it together

Hahahwhwh!

Funniest ? i read in a minute!!!!
  • Max.
    Options
    Post her pics ?
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Bodhi
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Saying sum1 is typically ur type doesn't mean u got feelings for them. Eg, Christina Milian is my type of chick but I don't hv feelings for her.

It aint just about the physical attraction though; you said you'd cuff her. Idk about yours but my definition of cuff involves a relationship. I assume some percentage of feelings are involved in wanting to be committed to someone.
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nasty ass mufuckas. theres plenty of fish in the sea.

only no ? getting ? would co-sign ? sex

This ? on some Hillbilly ? ...

kobe-laugh.gif
  • Bodhi
    edited August 2013
    Options
    I know she got a facebook. Stop acting scary and post up.
  • Tommy_Milfhitta
    Options
    blu197 wrote: »
    I know she got a facebook. Stop acting scary and post up.

Your being trolled bro, this ? is all duck tales

Right now, I wish it was just duck tales coz it wud be so much better for my conscience. I kno ? is gna b real awkward between us for a very long time