Should I F_ck My Cousin? (With Body Pix Of Someone Else) *Judge Me But This How Her Body Looks Doe..

Options

Comments

• damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blu197 wrote: »
    Oceanic wrote: »
    I know she got a facebook. Stop acting scary and post up.

Your being trolled bro, this ? is all duck tales

Right now, I wish it was just duck tales coz it wud be so much better for my conscience. I kno ? is gna b real awkward between us for a very long time

if this true you cant ever get ova that ? ...
  • Tommy_Milfhitta
    Tommy_Milfhitta Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Allergens wrote: »
    If nia long was your 2nd cousin and wanted to ? , would you beat...no...how bout 3rd cousin?

Nah I wudnt ? b. For the mere fact that she is my cousin, I can't bring myself to do that ? .

• BarryHalls
    BarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would hella hate to have that awkwardness during family functions bruh.

[img]http://ct.fra.bz/ol/fz/sw/i59/2/1/29/frabz-You-know-u-done-? -up-right-1cd640.jpg[/img]
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rich people do this to keep the money in the family
    and keep the circle tight
    Goat Me Later
    your highness
  • Rock_Well
    Rock_Well Members Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    now 3rd cousins and beyond isnt incestuous if u into messing wit family members.... but yikes @ foolin with any member closer than that
  • Tommy_Milfhitta
    Options
    If nia long was your 2nd cousin and wanted to ? , would you beat...no...how bout 3rd cousin?

Nah I wudnt ? b. For the mere fact that she is my cousin, I can't bring myself to do that ? .

so that means your cousin is sexier then nia long...interesting....how bout is your cousin was Beyonce

just to be honest tho, I'd beat dead the ? on nia long is she was a 3rd cousin....#yesnoincest

I still wudnt do it b, even if she was the phlyest girl iv ever seen, the thought of dickin down my own cousin is just repulsive. I still couldn't do it
  • BelovedAfeni
    Options

so that means your cousin is sexier then nia long...interesting....how bout is your cousin was Beyonce

just to be honest tho, I'd beat dead the ? on nia long is she was a 3rd cousin....#yesnoincest

M6JOclF.jpg
  • Tommy_Milfhitta
    Options

I still wudnt do it b, even if she was the phlyest girl iv ever seen, the thought of dickin down my own cousin is just repulsive. I still couldn't do it

3rd cousin?

242.gif

But given the right circumstance I probably cud give her that work if she was 3rd cousin. Idk there's just something sick about hvn sex with a family member but I'd like to hope I wudnt do it but sometimes a ? can buckle under the right amount pressure
  • Tommy_Milfhitta
    Options
    Your ? was in her mouth, that's not much difference from the ? besides the fact she could get pregnant. You know the reason that ? felt so great too, dont you? Cause you know it's "wrong" and that's what it feel so "right". Just hit it once bruh. That way when your homies hit it later on you can put yo ray j face on and say you hit it first.

The fact that the whole act was wrong nd twisted made it feel more exhilarating. I know that getting head from her was crossing far too many boundaries but I just can't have sex with her b. I just can't.. Nah...
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She already gave you the head. Might as well ? her. Your already going to hell.
  • Tommy_Milfhitta
    Options
    ? you dicked her mouth down then all of a sudden wanna catch morals foh doggie.

It ain't like I'm proud of wat happened. I should've applied more wisdom and maybe I wudnt have found myself in this mess. Not that I'm justifying anything but its not like I wanted or was planning for that to happen, I literally had little control over the situation. I was high and ? and not in my right state of mind. She came on to me and my only wrong was not stopping her. Like I said wen I realised she was giving me dome I just couldn't tell her to stop, I hate to admit but it was too gud to tell her to stop. I just hate that she had to b the one
  • BelovedAfeni
    Options
    show her your ? side
    tell her stories about other girls nonchalantly
    accidentally text her back and call her another girls name
    if that dont work ask her for stacks
    she wont like u no mo
    Goat me later
  • BelovedAfeni
    Options
    she wont want him sexually or relationship
    guaranteed

now if OP doesnt do this
    he isnt as conflicted as he claims to be
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jews ? their cousins all the time
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If I had a sexy ass second, third, fourth(Lawd, especially fourth or by marriage) cousin...And she knew we could never have a relationship but just wanted to ? me?...? , what???!!!!...I'd have way less bodies on my rap sheet...Lol.
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This dude is tortured over his cousins ? . Just get some then..

I'm pretty sure this story has just begun.
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    If I had a sexy ass second, third, fourth(Lawd, especially fourth or by marriage) cousin...And she knew we could never have a relationship but just wanted to ? me?...? , what???!!!!...I'd have way less bodies on my rap sheet...Lol.

You'd be down if it were a first cousin, don't front.