Should I F_ck My Cousin? (With Body Pix Of Someone Else) *Judge Me But This How Her Body Looks Doe..

Options

Comments

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol..dudes are slaves to the ? .

Is this real life?
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Is this real life?

Actually...She's a slave to the ? ...How you hold your cousins hand against his will all through the night?...Lol...
    You'd be down if it were a first cousin, don't front.

Eeeeeehhhhhhhhhh, no comment...
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Kat
    Options
    A1000MILES wrote: »

Is this real life?

Actually...She's a slave to the ? ...How you hold your cousins hand against his will all through the night?...Lol...

Its evident she's got issues, but he KNOWS ? ain't right yet he's still struggling..is ? that hard to come by?

lol..you're a nasty boy.
  • BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? talkin bout hed never hit his cousin, about its nasty..but you here askin if its ok to ? ..after youve already gotten head, so gohead and killyoself.
  • SnuffDaddy
    SnuffDaddy Members Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Of course this is a bs ass story just for the entertainment of the IC lol.
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Is this real life?

Its evident she's got issues, but he KNOWS ? ain't right yet he's still struggling..is ? that hard to come by?

lol..you're a nasty boy.

It ain't een bout that though...A ? buddy cousin is a ill scenario...Like, as long as it don't go bad...Cause it could go really bad...

Yeah, I'm nasty as ? ...I accept that...

• SnuffDaddy
    SnuffDaddy Members Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You know the reason that ? felt so great too, dont you? Cause you know it's "wrong" and that's what it feel so "right"

I be tryna tell people. This is why people always say that the crazier the chick, the better the sex. This is one of the reasons why though. It's a animalistic/predatorial type of thing. It's the same thing alot of pedophiles/rapists/cheaters surely feel.

The fact that it's "wrong" is what makes the sex more exciting

• Tommy_Milfhitta
    Tommy_Milfhitta Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @manofmorehouse
    If this story is in fact real, then you knew what you were doing bruh. You said she been lowkey hitting on you for a while and you still let her hop in the bed with you???

To b honest, I nva really looked into it that much b,wen she did all those things I just chalked it to the fact that we r related and maybe she just feels very comfortable around me. I refused to believe otherwise.

Then you leaving out a part of the story. She came in the bedroom and was doming you up but y'all eventually had to go to sleep. Do you know for sure no one saw her get up in her bra and panties to come in your room? If she came in your room in just her bra and panties, how did she leave your room in the morning like that without ? seeing her??

She came in the bedroom fully clothed. I was gettin ready to tuck in bed wen she came in. She switched off the light nd I cud hear her taking off her clothes nd she jumped in bed nd that's wen I told her to get dressed coz there's no way she is sleeping with me in a bra nd thong. Her clothes were right by the bed she didn't come in my room half naked.

• Kat
    Options

Is this real life?

lol..you're a nasty boy.

It ain't een bout that though...A ? buddy cousin is a ill scenario...Like, as long as it don't go bad...Cause it could go really bad...

Yeah, I'm nasty as ? ...I accept that...

Oh its going to go really bad, the signs are there.

And he's willing to risk being viewed as an incestuous ? over some ? .

My comment stands.
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jamaica wrote: »
    Is she your first cousin?

Nah, our grandmothers are sisters. I call her mother my aunt so I think it's fitting to call her my cousin.
    I ain't even see this.

smash on the low, mos def.
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @manofmorehouse
    If this story is in fact real, then you knew what you were doing bruh. You said she been lowkey hitting on you for a while and you still let her hop in the bed with you???

To b honest, I nva really looked into it that much b,wen she did all those things I just chalked it to the fact that we r related and maybe she just feels very comfortable around me. I refused to believe otherwise.

Then you leaving out a part of the story. She came in the bedroom and was doming you up but y'all eventually had to go to sleep. Do you know for sure no one saw her get up in her bra and panties to come in your room? If she came in your room in just her bra and panties, how did she leave your room in the morning like that without ? seeing her??

She came in the bedroom fully clothed. I was gettin ready to tuck in bed wen she came in. She switched off the light nd I cud hear her taking off her clothes nd she jumped in bed nd that's wen I told her to get dressed coz there's no way she is sleeping with me in a bra nd thong. Her clothes were right by the bed she didn't come in my room half naked.

Ok, but even then you let her get in the bed with you with just her panties and bra. You gave her the green light. A part of you wanted that. You may feel guilty now, but you have some feelings for her bruh
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dude, I think you two would make a great couple, go ahead and smash cousin.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She is not even a real cousin ,your grandmother sister childs daughter, come on man be free and smash.
  • Tommy_Milfhitta
    Tommy_Milfhitta Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @manofmorehouse

Ok, but even then you let her get in the bed with you with just her panties and bra. You gave her the green light. A part of you wanted that. You may feel guilty now, but you have some feelings for her bruh

Guilty, yes I am but feelings, no sir I hv none whatsoever. Like I said she is very sexy but I don't hv romantic feelings for her. The fact that I was ? nd high was part of the reason y I didn't exercise much wisdom
  • Kat
    Options
    Anytime he tries to clown..

"Dawg, that's why you ? your cousin.."

If she's as sexy as he claims though is it really a diss?

TM: Kat you're a horrible mother
    Kat: That's why you ? your cousin

ehhh idk...

That's cause you're from NC..cousin ? is business as usual round those parts.
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    point_of_no_return1.gif

the signs were there. you ignored them. you brought this upon yourself. might as well smash your cousin in shame
  • WYRM
    WYRM Members Posts: 993 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? been ? yet, man you slack'n?
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Cot Damn this some wild ? lol