u blacks are the true israelites of the bible
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black people created secret societies word to the Moors and the Kemetic people.CLOSED THREAD.
  • lostsamuraisotakuend
    lostsamuraisotakuend Members Posts: 31
    Options
    yes but israel is from the line of shem not ham as mizrahim now called egypt all blacks are not the same you must be from shems line from the line of isssac and jacob to be of israel not all blacks are of this line
  • lostsamuraisotakuend
    Options
    feel free 2 ask ??
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    Sour wrote: »
    u blacks are the true israelites of the bible

Both the Hebrews (Israelites) and the Egyptians were black, truth is the first settlers or Adam and Eve were darker skinned and ? created man in his image insinuating that ? is black. The hatred that lighter toned people have had towards darker toned people has been happening since the beginning of time (earth being a place that consist of time because there is no time without sin) itself.

Lucifer created this animosity of race off the simple fact that ? is a representation of black which he hates. So if you do history on the Huang dynasty (yellow dynasty), their were Africans (technically not Africans but darkskin Asians) in China before lighter skinned Asian which also explains why people in Thailand are still dark. Sin is what created white and lighter toned people when lighter skinned people started killing off and enslaving the darker skinned people. The first native americans were killing off the darker skinned natives and so forth so slavery was always here before Africans were brought over to Europe and America. Also archeologist recovered statues of Olmec heads which represented humans with black features that were worshipped as gods in native america.
    olmec1.jpg

Africans easily were able to travel over to America and trade with the natives when the earth was a Pangea.

The hypocrisy came from when catholic priest said it was written in the bible to allow slavery and discrimination so when I see a black person going to a catholic church, I just shake my head at that ? cause them crackers are the devil and the same reason for the split between the eastern orthodox and catholicism. These ? believe in the ? mary and also claim that peter was the first apostle which is blasphemous.

Speaking of which the Egyptian statues noses were cut off to hide it's African origins. Now if that's hidden along with the white house being created by Benjamin Banneker, a doctor creating the very first blood transfusion (Vivian Thomas) and a doctor that successfully taught other doctors how to separate a siamese twin (Ben Carson), the author of 3 musketeers (Alexandre Dumas) being black:
    unknown-black-1b.jpg
    Beethoven being of Moorish decent:
    bridgebeethovenlge.jpg
    Charlotte the queen of England being of Moorish Decent:
    black-queen-of-UK-Queen-Charlotte-570x398.jpg
    and all this ? is hidden, you know satan is real and he hates ? so let's go out and ? ourselves a ? .

#rantover

[img]http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view7/2917144/the-more-you- know-o.gif[/img]

Goat

Underrated post

• MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Sour you get that info from any specific books?
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i'm in the illuminati
  • Cocoa_Butter
    Cocoa_Butter Members Posts: 1,940 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When discussing secret societies there's always going to be information that is truth mixed with a bunch of conjecture. As obviously their practices are supposed to be a secret, as well as the purposeful spread of disinformation and confusion to maintain the integrity of the organization. Like I said in another thread, no point in concerning yourself with secret societies/occult/esoteric unless you're actually trying to join and/or actually practice magic. These are the only ways to truly know, other than that your ass will be wasting your time running around in circles in confusion.
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Sour you get that info from any specific books?

School, books, bible. Just a hypothesis cause the smartest people don't know ? .
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    yes but israel is from the line of shem not ham as mizrahim now called egypt all blacks are not the same you must be from shems line from the line of isssac and jacob to be of israel not all blacks are of this line

All people are the same, our history is what defines our character which is why some whites feel that blacks or minorities are more inferior than their race when in all actuality our ancestors spoke the same language and were the same color. I don't know if you're talking about the descendants of Noah-Isaac and Ishmael-Jacob (Israel) and Esau but Egyptians and Hebrews contrast in similar stories about Moses or Thutmose the 2nd in Egyptian context. Many scholars believe that Moses was the half son of Amehotep the 2nd but they called him Thutmose 2nd the stories differ in the sense that the Egyptians say he was killed.

I dunno why y'all believe in that Egyptian ? because Thutmose the 3rd recreated the story by purging away the history of Queen Hatshepsut from the monuments out of jealousy so most likely they purged the whole history of Thutmose ll (Moses) and said that he got killed and Thutmose lll took reign by himself so that story doesn't add up meaning the Egyptians lied all through history about David, Moses and their other gods. Either way, we don't know which story is true or false.

I wonder why no one took into consideration that their were dinosaurs and nephalim before Noah's Ark and that elongated skulls could have been not from man evolving from neanderthals but just prolonged age.
  • lostsamuraisotakuend
    Options

All people are the same, our history is what defines our character which is why some whites feel that blacks or minorities are more inferior than their race when in all actuality our ancestors spoke the same language and were the same color. I don't know if you're talking about the descendants of Noah-Isaac and Ishmael-Jacob (Israel) and Esau but Egyptians and Hebrews contrast in similar stories about Moses or Thutmose the 2nd in Egyptian context. Many scholars believe that Moses was the half son of Amehotep the 2nd but they called him Thutmose 2nd the stories differ in the sense that the Egyptians say he was killed.

I dunno why y'all believe in that Egyptian ? because Thutmose the 3rd recreated the story by purging away the history of Queen Hatshepsut from the monuments out of jealousy so most likely they purged the whole history of Thutmose ll (Moses) and said that he got killed and Thutmose lll took reign by himself so that story doesn't add up meaning the Egyptians lied all through history about David, Moses and their other gods. Either way, we don't know which story is true or false.

I wonder why no one took into consideration that their were dinosaurs and nephalim before Noah's Ark and that elongated skulls could have been not from man evolving from neanderthals but just prolonged age.
    YOU SAID : "ALL PEOPLE ARE THE SAME" DEUTERONOMY 7:6 FOR THE ART AN HOLY PEOPLE UNTO THE LORD THY ? THE LORD THY ? HAS CHOSEN THEE TO BE A SPECIAL PEOPLE UNTO HIMSELF ABOVE (YES IT SAYS ABOVE ) ALL PEOPLE THAT ARE UPON THE FACE OF THE EARTH

• lostsamuraisotakuend
    Options
  • lostsamuraisotakuend
    Options

THE LORD PUT A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE EGYPTIANS AND ISRAELITES EXODUS 11 :7
  • lostsamuraisotakuend
    Options
    genesis is not creation story the word for create in " ? created the heavens and the earth " in gen 1 is wrong the earth was not being created insh this helps
  • lostsamuraisotakuend
    Options
    feel free 2 ask ??
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I love ? like this. Such a gigantic contradiction for the ? who believe it. Hilarious

Its 2013...lol at an actual, physical 'secret' Illuminati being possible

@illuminati
    #shhhitsasecret
    IG: @illuminatipics
    Youtube channel: Secret society

• lostsamuraisotaku2
    lostsamuraisotaku2 Members Posts: 78 ✭✭
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hX9dOSq6Ys
    NWO ILLUMINATI EXPOSED !!! THE TRUE ISRAELITES WERE BLACK
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭