Should I F_ck My Cousin? (With Body Pix Of Someone Else) *Judge Me But This How Her Body Looks Doe..

Options

Comments

• Tommy_Milfhitta
    Tommy_Milfhitta Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Du_Du wrote: »
    lies and deception

@Du_Du

If it takes lies and deception to keep my identity on the low then that's cool with me. I'm not about to expose my cousins identity coz ultimately I'll be snitching on myself too.. Can't do it, gotta hold on to the little dignity I have left

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    loading her pic onto tiny pic or some other hosting site isn't gonna be tracked back to you
  • Tommy_Milfhitta
    Options
    loading her pic onto tiny pic or some other hosting site isn't gonna be tracked back to you

UK is too damn small b, can't risk it. Moreno literally lives less than 2hours from me.. ? baiting myself up for a life of mysery.. ? is bad enough already. I don't need the whole city knowing wat went down between me nd my cousin.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you have to ask then the answer is yes
  • Rahlow
    Rahlow Members Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    On your grandmothers sister side? That's very distant...heres what the bible says on the matter (found this on a website)

Biblical Cousin Marriages

Each of the following individuals in scripture were in the lineage of Mary, Christ's mother, or Joseph, his "earthly" father, who were chosen by ? to raise His son. Most, if not all, occurred (chronologically) after the time in which Levitican law was written.

Zelophehad's daughters did as the LORD commanded Moses. Zelophehad's daughters, Mahlah, Tirzah, Hoglah, Milcah and Noah, married their cousins on their father's side.

(Numbers 36:1-11)

Milcah, one of Zelophehad's daughters, was married to her cousin Nahor. They had a grand daughter named Rebekkah. In Genesis 24:48-51, the story unfolds of how, against all odds, ? 's direction for her to marry her cousin's son Isaac (first cousin once removed) is made crystal clear.

Isaac and Rebekkah had two son's. Jacob was the son whom was blessed to fulfill ? 's prophecy that the descendant's of Abraham (Jacob's grandfather, Isaac's father) would become a great nation. Isaac instructed Jacob to marry a daughter of Rebekkah's brother. Although he immediately fell in love and became engaged to his cousin Rachel, his uncle tricked him into first marrying Rachel's sister Leah. Although ? blessed Jacob greatly, Jacob suffered much grief and heartache for having married both sisters. Jacob's descendants became what is now known as the twelve tribes of Israel. (Genesis chapters 19 and 29)

In I Chronicles 23:22, Eleazar's daughters married their first cousins. Very little detail is given of this event.

Conclusion

Biblical prohibitions of cousin marriage reside only in the minds of the unlearned. We can find many instances of where ? had blessed cousin marriage. In fact, the Catholic Dictionary finds that Christ's parents-- Joseph & Mary-- were first cousins.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Forbidden Marriages Passage

Between mother and son. (Note that sexual relations between father and daughter are prohibited by Lev 18:6 and 21:2-3) Leviticus 18:7-8

With stepchildren. Leviticus 18:8, 17
    With an aunt. Leviticus 18:12-14
    With sister or half-sister. Leviticus 18:9; Deut 27:22
    With half-sister and stepsisters. Leviticus 18:11
    With daughter-in-law. Leviticus 18:15
    With your sister-in-law. Leviticus 18:16
    With your granddaughter. Leviticus 18:10
    With your step-granddaughter. Leviticus 18:17

This is a complete list of the marriages that ? forbids. This list includes those found in Leviticus 20:11-21; Deuteronomy 22:30; Deuteronomy 27:20-23; and 1 Corinthians 5:1. But marriage with a first cousin is not prohibited.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Not my words, just research I'm sharing
  • Tommy_Milfhitta
    Options
    Rahlow wrote: »
    On your grandmothers sister side? That's very distant...heres what the bible says on the matter (found this on a website)

Biblical Cousin Marriages

Each of the following individuals in scripture were in the lineage of Mary, Christ's mother, or Joseph, his "earthly" father, who were chosen by ? to raise His son. Most, if not all, occurred (chronologically) after the time in which Levitican law was written.

Zelophehad's daughters did as the LORD commanded Moses. Zelophehad's daughters, Mahlah, Tirzah, Hoglah, Milcah and Noah, married their cousins on their father's side.

(Numbers 36:1-11)

Milcah, one of Zelophehad's daughters, was married to her cousin Nahor. They had a grand daughter named Rebekkah. In Genesis 24:48-51, the story unfolds of how, against all odds, ? 's direction for her to marry her cousin's son Isaac (first cousin once removed) is made crystal clear.

Isaac and Rebekkah had two son's. Jacob was the son whom was blessed to fulfill ? 's prophecy that the descendant's of Abraham (Jacob's grandfather, Isaac's father) would become a great nation. Isaac instructed Jacob to marry a daughter of Rebekkah's brother. Although he immediately fell in love and became engaged to his cousin Rachel, his uncle tricked him into first marrying Rachel's sister Leah. Although ? blessed Jacob greatly, Jacob suffered much grief and heartache for having married both sisters. Jacob's descendants became what is now known as the twelve tribes of Israel. (Genesis chapters 19 and 29)

In I Chronicles 23:22, Eleazar's daughters married their first cousins. Very little detail is given of this event.

Conclusion

Biblical prohibitions of cousin marriage reside only in the minds of the unlearned. We can find many instances of where ? had blessed cousin marriage. In fact, the Catholic Dictionary finds that Christ's parents-- Joseph & Mary-- were first cousins.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Forbidden Marriages Passage

Between mother and son. (Note that sexual relations between father and daughter are prohibited by Lev 18:6 and 21:2-3) Leviticus 18:7-8

With stepchildren. Leviticus 18:8, 17
    With an aunt. Leviticus 18:12-14
    With sister or half-sister. Leviticus 18:9; Deut 27:22
    With half-sister and stepsisters. Leviticus 18:11
    With daughter-in-law. Leviticus 18:15
    With your sister-in-law. Leviticus 18:16
    With your granddaughter. Leviticus 18:10
    With your step-granddaughter. Leviticus 18:17

This is a complete list of the marriages that ? forbids. This list includes those found in Leviticus 20:11-21; Deuteronomy 22:30; Deuteronomy 27:20-23; and 1 Corinthians 5:1. But marriage with a first cousin is not prohibited.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Not my words, just research I'm sharing

tumblr_m161dvVeAQ1r4ghkoo1_500.gif

• illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    my parents had a foster child who was 16 at the time my brother smashed her. I just found that hilarious
  • Tommy_Milfhitta
    Options
    MontyM.Max wrote: »
    So im going to hell for smashing my stepsister???

@MontyM.Max

Iv always said, if its relation by marriage then nothing is forbidden bruh. U gud, y'all ain't blood relatives.
  • sweetheart93
    sweetheart93 Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

you nasty man. *throws holy water*
  • MontyM.Max
    MontyM.Max Members Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

you nasty man. *throws holy water*

Yes. Yes I am
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lies and deception

@Du_Du

If it takes lies and deception to keep my identity on the low then that's cool with me. I'm not about to expose my cousins identity coz ultimately I'll be snitching on myself too.. Can't do it, gotta hold on to the little dignity I have left

After everything went down with your cousin, were you thinking: "This was a mistake"...........or nah?

@MrsD

• BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »

UK is too damn small b, can't risk it. Moreno literally lives less than 2hours from me.. ? baiting myself up for a life of mysery.. ? is bad enough already. I don't need the whole city knowing wat went down between me nd my cousin.

You live 2 hours away from moreno and you trying to smash your cousin? wft

It's not like moreno gonna let him smash, plus she 2 hours away.

If the cousin willing to let him hit, and she bad, he might as well smash. He has already crossed the point of no return.

*at the next family reunion*

*arguments starts between tommy and his cousin*

*in a rage she storms out into the middle of the reunion and announces that she sucked tommy's ? *

^ at that point, he will really regret not smashing.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lies and deception

@Du_Du

Ngga did you write for Dark Knight Rises, tha hells goin on in here?

This nggas a damn super hero. ? Man

• goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what the ? !

what the ? is this?
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BoldChild wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »

You live 2 hours away from moreno and you trying to smash your cousin? wft

It's not like moreno gonna let him smash, plus she 2 hours away.

If the cousin willing to let him hit, and she bad, he might as well smash. He has already crossed the point of no return.

*at the next family reunion*

*arguments starts between tommy and his cousin*

*in a rage she storms out into the middle of the reunion and announces that she sucked tommy's ? *

^ at that point, he will really regret not smashing.

If he fuccs he shouldn't een go to no damn reunion just incase this ? does happen....oh and it will...u know it will
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yo shoot me a recap ya heard me where da pics nd slander at?