Meek Mill Brings Former G-Unit Member Trav On Stage & Fight Almost Breaks Out Started By 50!

Options
124»

Comments

• will grimey
    will grimey Members Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    216atlran wrote: »
    50 said that his baby mother had the phone & pretended to be his son on that convo with his son, I have similar baby mama drama that was her trust me lol.

So you believe him bc 50 said it? Maybe its true maybe not...Regardless those were his responses...No pretending there...
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50 said that his baby mother had the phone & pretended to be his son on that convo with his son, I have similar baby mama drama that was her trust me lol.

So you believe him bc 50 said it? Maybe its true maybe not...Regardless those were his responses...No pretending there...

why u care ? that's his business

? ?

scust'
  • 216atlran
    216atlran Members Posts: 708 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

50 did come off harsh, but it's frustrating as hell when you try to give your son everything in the world & his jealous mother brain washes them against you. Those words hurt more than anybody else's. but they'll most likely be cool when he gets older.

• will grimey
    will grimey Members Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »

why u care ? that's his business

? ?

scust'

? u ? ass ? I dont give a ? about 50, his son or your ? ass...Him pushin Trav wasn't our business but we postin here aren't we ? ..

I just don't respect men who give up on raising they kids...
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    never heard of a Trav