• tha bause
    tha bause Members Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im 1/8 Cherokee Indian. This is fact

My land was stolen from my people twice
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People ask what I am I just say black and white. I ain't got time to be getting deep b.
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've said this before on here: If you don't have a federal roll number, I'm gonna side-eye you when you claim "Indian". If you can't tell me what tribe you're from, I'm gonna side-eye you. If you come up with random ass percentages like "I'm 1/30th Cherokee", I'm gonna side-eye you.

I meant to take a pic of my tribal doc this morning to post in this thread, but I was running late.

I fully embrace both sides of my heritage as does the rest of my family.
  • nepats
    nepats Members Posts: 406 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was on a date with this fat black chick (don't judge me), and she hit me with the "my great grandfather was indian." I was thinking the only Indian thing in you was that curry spicy fattening food you probably been eating.

• So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ain't Indian, ? probably just got a perm.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Unless you are from trinidad or guyana i don't want to hear that i'm part indian ?
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if u from the south u may have Indian in u tho.
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    my great grandmother was full blooded indian

idk wat type cause i never met the ?
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Blackfoot all day...
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They say because they're ashamed to be full negroid

But folks on the IC will call me a ? , smh.
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ms.Scorp wrote: »
    Black people who say this just want to seem exotic.....that's all....lol

I think most of us are racially mixed in some aspect though.

keep telling yourself this if it makes you feel better.

Weren't the black dude who was in the powder 3yrs ago ? on black women?

And complaining that black women didn't find you attractive?

LOL, now you're some dude working for the NAACP?

• A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^ Never forget...
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i got some indian in me tho.. my great grandmother was indian.. dont kno what tribe tho...
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    if u from the south u may have Indian in u tho.

That's beside the point tho. The actual percentage of Indian blood in Blacks is usually so small and insignificant, it's pointless to even mention it. If you gotta reach past your grandparents lineage for Indian blood, then just shut the ? up.
  • young_reezy
    young_reezy Members Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    indyman87 wrote: »
    Indians are bi-racial. A mixture of Black and Mongolian. The Mongolians came across a strait from the Asia continent into America. The Original 'Native Americans' are 'Black'.

this...

• konceptjones
    edited August 2013
    Options
    ohhhla wrote: »
    They say because they're ashamed to be full negroid

But folks on the IC will call me a ? , smh.

I say it because it's the truth.

I don't know about anyone else here, but I say it 'cause I got the papers to prove it.

... but I don't know my whole background. Two of my other grandparents were mixed, but I have no idea of the percentages and most of those relatives that knew have passed.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? really in here posting birth certificates
  • konceptjones
    Options
    Doubletee wrote: »

Learn to read and edit your post.
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ohhhla wrote: »
    Black people who say this just want to seem exotic.....that's all....lol

I think most of us are racially mixed in some aspect though.

keep telling yourself this if it makes you feel better.

Weren't the black dude who was in the powder 3yrs ago ? on black women?

And complaining that black women didn't find you attractive?

LOL, now you're some dude working for the NAACP?

weren't you the guy who made light of the murder of one emmitt till? FOH you watermelon slicing moon shine buck dancing chitlin eating ?
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Doubletee wrote: »

Learn to read and edit your post.

Nah I'm good.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    s.free wrote: »
    freshb651 wrote: »
    Will Munny wrote: »
    nobody likes indians up here because they get money just to exist, and then they spend it on ? .

Cosign. When I saw one of em drinking Listerine on the train. Its like this joke is legitimate? Natives out here dusty as ? . Its like they can't help but be ? of the earth.

Well they were ? of their land and killed off in henious ways. They were persecuted just like black people were and it's placed them at a huge disadvantage just like us.

Lol. Like I'm not a ? in their eyes. Please. Take that sympathy to the left.

? happens wrote: »
    ? that gotta do with drinking listerine and being bummy?

Where you from? You gotta be from up north

Res life is totally different than American life g

Not sure what this has to do with anything. I know just as much about american life as I do res life... except the teachers stay ? their students and apparently its okay to ? black teens just cause. But anyway...

nobody has told me why natives drink Listerine yet.

damn I didn't know you could drink listerine,I thought you weren't supposed to swallow NH. This ? could get

flipped into a new trend: "Listerine in my cup" by Freshb featuring Shenco and Bruse Wane,coming soon...

I've seen that ? at least 15-20 times downtown Toronto. They all on it like a 40 guzzle. ? ? up. And its always original. They don't ? with the blue and green ? at all.

they must have the freshest breath and their catching a buzz too. imma get off this beer and liquor and get up on some cool mint.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People ask what I am I just say black and white. I ain't got time to be getting deep b.

* sings*if you feel like being my baby it don't matter if you're black and white *hee hee* shamone!
  • CockMcStuffins
    CockMcStuffins Members Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know I can't be the only one that's crackin up at the story of Indian downing Listerine like it's a 5th lmao
  • konceptjones
    Options
    I know I can't be the only one that's crackin up at the story of Indian downing Listerine like it's a 5th lmao

My Guyanese stepfather told me of how the old cats in his area used to get ? off of rubbing alcohol. It was a pretty serious problem back then.
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    when I was little the kids you use to engage in games where they'd separate themselves from one another according to who was lighter, had straighter hair and had eyes that were just a little shade lighter of brown. I look back and recant all the examples of self hate and tie it to the fact that we were still little kids. You people saying it's solely based one's desire to be exotic or "unique" is complete ? . Self hate is pumped into the minds of black children at an early age.

And you know who the main culprit of this is? Their black mothers. You can disagree but I have seen how some of these black women psychologically damage their own children. That is not to say we live in a society that value a certain frame of beauty over another. I just think a lot of these mother reinforce these constructs and it in turn does further and unnecessary damage to their kids.