Kendrick Lamar(Shots Fired!!!!) "Control"

Options

Comments

• GovernmentCheese
    GovernmentCheese Members Posts: 2,976 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @kendricklamar u my ? 4 life bro.... But u gon learn today.
    (Joe Budden's Twitter)
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    Also if I was Hov.. I would finish 'Beach is Better' and to end the song put some crazy half a bar line aimed at Kenny.. And do it like that... ? it... Just in case anybody has a doubt who the true KONY is..

he prolly will do that...knowing Hov
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NASSSSSSSSS gonna respond?
    I dont want Nas to end Kendrick career. He shooout nas on that track

You are officially as dumb as rocks.

you are a ?
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hahahahahahahahahahaha...Get Joe Budden perc'd up ass outta here...
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ngas got Joe "buttabeans" Budden trying to fire'em up lol..? sad from all angles Lol
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    Trillfate wrote: »
    tumblr_mot8b9ku3r1s5ky44o1_500.png

Iverson broke Jordan ankles

He sure did
    2mi5v.gif

What most never mention about this though is one the very next possession Jordan shook Iverson on the baseline
  • GovernmentCheese
    GovernmentCheese Members Posts: 2,976 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Word on the street is MIMS will also come back for the crown of NY, after he takes a nap at home.

Cardboard-Box-House.jpg

LmlB9.gif
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CC_Poncho wrote: »
    Chicity wrote: »
    Chicity wrote: »
    "I think Kendrick verse just made NY ? remember they from New York and NOT Atlanta.."

"All I hear from NY rappers is south ? . ? wouldnt even thought about puttin that ? out in the 90's.. Thanx Kendrick"

"All that ? boy a hundred songs with eachother ? has got to stop! That ain't hip-hop that's a relationship. Hoe ass ? "

"And if u don't like what I said! FIGHT ME ? !!!"

Pill
    @Pill4180

Lmao this ? goin off

This ? pill acting like Atown rappers are the ? lyrically , calm your ass down cuh

Pill is the ? lyrically though. Don't let the radio fool you, the A got plenty spitters that woulda been responded to this ?
    Plenty is a stretch of the imagination

TI
    Big Boi
    Luda

only spitters that I can think of........

Andre 3k- Won't respond for 2 yrs
    Killer Mike- will make the diss political
    Goodie Mob- don't be stupid
    Cyhi- weed carrier
    Dro- Altantic won't let him drop it......

Meh whatever, BET THAT ? KENDRICK WON'T SAY HE KING OF CLAYTON COUNTY THOUGH!!!

as far as the new school of ATL rappers in Fulton or Clayton county area who the ? spitting piff tho? Future? TJames? Waka ? lame? the greater atlanta area new school wise wasn't even worth his time lmao. The 3 stacks and killer mikes of past were dope but ain't nobody in the past 5 years rise out the A and actually have decent bars lol.

There is a better chance every DL brotha in the ATL region comes out to they wives than there being a young spitta who would be talented enough from the A to make kendricks hit list.

• GSonII
    GSonII Members Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kendrick isn't anybody that a vet needs to respond to. People like Tip, Luda, and Snoop have went atleast platinum 5x's. They don't need to respond to this little overhyped ? thats feeling himself. Bun B, Triple 6, Goodie Mob, Big Boi, those dudes are certified. Kendrick still is not even platinum in the states and running round acting like he that dude. If he is having trouble going platinum and is from Cali dude base is not what he thinks.
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GSonII wrote: »
    Kendrick isn't anybody that a vet needs to respond to. People like Tip, Luda, and Snoop have went atleast platinum 5x's. They don't need to respond to this little overhyped ? thats feeling himself. Bun B, Triple 6, Goodie Mob, Big Boi, those dudes are certified. Kendrick still is not even platinum in the states and running round acting like he that dude. If he is having trouble going platinum and is from Cali dude base is not what he thinks.

hes sold more than any rick ross album lmao
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NY rappers arguing amongst themselves smh

Irony and ether.....pun intended
  • Confidential Playa
    Confidential Playa Members Posts: 820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kendrick has these wack rappers and their stans feeling some type of way and i love it!
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? outta here, Reed...Lmaooooooooooooo...
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RealReedDollaz ‏@RealReedDollaz 2m
    That ? was light, ima torch that beat today and show yall how it suppose to be done

Only thing worse than people responding that have no business responding is people who don't matter responding. Reed Dollaz matters nowhere, but if he feels some type of way have at it.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kendrick has these wack rappers and their stans feeling some type of way and i love it!

^^ This is the best thing to come out of his verse. Nigguhs mad like Kendrick smacked their momma on live tv. ? is historical.
This discussion has been closed.