Kendrick Lamar(Shots Fired!!!!) "Control"

Options

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • twentyfivelighters
    twentyfivelighters Members Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wow Big Sean was ? trash.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    My point is this K Dot pretty muched called out everyone... But based on some takes ic only young mainstream rappers should respond.. What part of the game is that... This about rapping skills not aboiut sales hits or popularity

some wouldnt even consider big krit mainstream like that, yet thats the main one people want to respond

I honestly think more people would want drake to respond. since him and k dot are the hottest rappers in the game.

personally i want him to respond more, cuz i kno he can rap but it seems like me and only a few others have any sort of respect for him lol
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is he playin a new one...?
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why Fab is allowed to respond but Budden can't tho? Didn't both of them came out almost the same time?
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lemzola wrote: »
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    My point is this K Dot pretty muched called out everyone... But based on some takes ic only young mainstream rappers should respond.. What part of the game is that... This about rapping skills not aboiut sales hits or popularity

Because ? want another jay vs nas

Bruh that jay z and nas beef is UNIQUE and immortal.

Thanks to that beef you got a ETHER button ...

Dont disrespect hip hop royalty by mentioning KDOT along with those giants

No offense

I know that. Im just saying people want another jay vs nas type of battle than a pac vs big beef.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Cypha dont get gassed!!!!

Im telling you New York city this record is crazy.

The Streets are on fire right now, I own the airwaves

Flex needs to SHUT THE ? UP
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gooner wrote: »
    KingGivBiz wrote: »
    Tell me why Joe Budden shouldnt respond to Kendrick Lamar again if he can Lyrically?
    these ? are ? groupies...it aint abt the music they jus wanna b able to play cheerleader to their fav rappers

it might be more because he talks all kinda ? on twitter but couldnt even handle lil b, he was just talkin bout ? needing to respond, but then sat there tweeting and let styles p ether his ass
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    Im 30.. I grew up during what many consider to be the Golden Age of Rap.. Kendrick Lamar's Good Kidd Madd City was a classic album.. It was classic in the mold that if it dropped in 1994-95 it would still be a classic. That's how good that album is.. Let me preface my statement with that...

This ? straight ? on the whole rap game.. And even worse my city.... Aint no young ? from NY right now that have done enough in the game to even respond.. If a 10 year vet responds it wont have the same impact to me.. Fab and Joe Budden and whomever can respond but it aint the same. First it was basketball.. They done stole that crown from NY.. Now they done come for the hip hop crown... Jay-Z is over 40 with a family.. So is Nas.. Cam and them ? time has come and go.. Joey Badass?.. Cmon man.. Not sure when or if a true MC will come out of my city to restore the feeling.. So although I love this verse and song.. It's bitter sweet to me.. Cuz I realistically can't think of no one who can legitimately respond.. And that is an L in itself..

That commercial southern ? really dumbed down the musical skills of the young generation. People are quick to rap like Gucci Mane and OJ, but they frown upon KRIT.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Why Fab is allowed to respond but Budden can't tho? Didn't both of them came out almost the same time?
    Exactly, people are so ass backwards i cant even respect half of these people's logic. They must just say ? for co signs and lols.

• Gooner
    Gooner Members Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    drake can actually rap and thats the only reason i'll be waiting for his response
  • Candleguy
    Candleguy Members Posts: 108 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Theodis wrote: »
    fabs a beast bruh
    no doubt... but the ? was born in 77...

HE AINT A NEW RAP ? .

You can't call yourself King of NY and act like lyricists like Fab and Joell can't respond to that. Yeah it would be clown-ish to go at him like he's a peer of their generation, but they are perfectly in their right to say "calm down son, you need a few more years in this game before you can claim a whole region."

When Lil Wayne said he was the Best Rapper alive IMO I don't think most hip-hop heads took him that seriously, obviously Wayne blew up but this is different. Not to hype this dude up to much but my general perception is Kendrick Lamar is a rarity as he is getting love from the mainstream and is almost universally respected by his peers and the OGs, so people are gonna take his bold statements seriously.
  • hiphop12345
    hiphop12345 Members Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wild Self wrote: »
    The typical NY sounding MC (boom bap and all) is a lost art. Its never coming back, like old school 70s R & B.
    Unless non NY Mc's are making the music then it's dope? Kendricks sound more like NY or LA? Be honest.
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kendrick sounds like a Chicago, NY, LA ? which in itself is dope.
  • starvin
    starvin Members Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    Ig im the only ? who thinks kdot got krit on both tracks. Krit is cool , but he aint ? with Kdot imo. I do wanna hear his response tho..
  • GovernmentCheese
    GovernmentCheese Members Posts: 2,976 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @YoungGoldie K.R.I.T. can can hang in the ring with Kendrick Lamar imo. Both are good lyricist so it's hard to count either one of them out that easily, all I know is that it would be a good battle.
This discussion has been closed.