Drake Says He Won His Beef With Common

Options

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Rock_Well
    Rock_Well Members Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Drake won at being the one who lost
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hold up...

1. Common makes a song named at a nameless faceless rapper who sings "Lalala and all that".

2. The public, shocked to hear Common rap with aggression, decides that Drake fits the description and put the battery in his back to respond.

3. Drake attempts to make a subliminal diss verse towards Common but the only person he actually disrespected, randomly, was Vanessa Bryant.

4. Common responds immediately with a freestyle battle verse. Vanessa Bryant says that while she wasn't shooting in the gym, she WAS at home raising her children. Kobe Bryant DOESN'T get divorced AND comes to his wife's defense against Drake.

Common may not have won, but the Bryants did. Drake lost.

In between 2 and 3...You're missing the fact that Common kept baiting him..."Nah nah, it ain't bout Drake...........But it could be though"....You're also missing the fact that Drake was kickin it hard with Serena Williams...In 3, you're missing the fact that erbody knew he was dissin common and that song/verse will live on much longer than Common's diss...In 4, you're missing that Kobe came out and got on stage with Drake at a concert...You're also missing that Common got super emotional, talmbout "We could box if he wanna do that"...Then fast forward to the two finally seeing eachother, and COMMON INITIATES THE SQUASHING OF THE BEEF.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Hold up...

1. Common makes a song named at a nameless faceless rapper who sings "Lalala and all that".

2. The public, shocked to hear Common rap with aggression, decides that Drake fits the description and put the battery in his back to respond.

3. Drake attempts to make a subliminal diss verse towards Common but the only person he actually disrespected, randomly, was Vanessa Bryant.

4. Common responds immediately with a freestyle battle verse. Vanessa Bryant says that while she wasn't shooting in the gym, she WAS at home raising her children. Kobe Bryant DOESN'T get divorced AND comes to his wife's defense against Drake.

In all this the most memorable thing from this whole beef though is "? you wasn't with me shooting in the gym" lol
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who named names on wax?
    Who had better bars?
    Ok
  • gocanucks1916
    gocanucks1916 Members Posts: 54 ✭✭
    Options
    Say what you want about Drake but you can't hate that verse.
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    Hold up...

In between 2 and 3...You're missing the fact that Common kept baiting him..."Nah nah, it ain't bout Drake...........But it could be though"....You're also missing the fact that Drake was kickin it hard with Serena Williams...In 3, you're missing the fact that erbody knew he was dissin common and that song/verse will live on much longer than Common's diss...In 4, you're missing that Kobe came out and got on stage with Drake at a concert...You're also missing that Common got super emotional, talmbout "We could box if he wanna do that"...Then fast forward to the two finally seeing eachother, and COMMON INITIATES THE SQUASHING OF THE BEEF.

I dont know if i been smokin.too much but I gotta admit, even tho I think Com had the better bars and I give Com extra points for sayin Drakes name This is a good argument for the Drake perspective. If I didnt hear the battle for myself this ? woulda pulled me to the drake side. Props on the post fam

• Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This muthafucka is TRIPPIN. Sweet alone was devastating nevermind the Stay Schemin remix, ? please
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Members Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All and all light skin ? lost tho... ? made ?
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    Bait or not, how in THE ? is this a win for a ? who got called out ON WAX, and copped a plea to be a victim?

THIS ? is the clear reason of what's wrong with you 90s babies. At some point, you can't be diplomatic and political about everything...especially in Hip-Hop. If your card gets pulled, ? that....stand up for yourself. And Drake didn't. Common chumped the ? outta duke. LAUSE.

So Drake was born in the 90s ?
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    well, if drake wanna claim he won a pillow fight.. more power to him
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? did ether common tho...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbbRrNHJ4Lg&sns=em

How this ? ... Who made this track .... In the burnt orange corduroys callin ? out for being too sweet? Burnt orange tho..
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    Nah, but most of you internet lawyers coppin pleas for him are/were.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    R.D. wrote: »
    Nah, but most of you internet lawyers coppin pleas for him are/were.

Nah don't smudge my generation with that ? fam.
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

How this ? ... Who made this track .... In the burnt orange corduroys callin ? out for being too sweet? Burnt orange tho..

It was hilarious seeing ? defend Common for releasing that ? when this Drake/Common ? was on.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    CoolJoe wrote: »

It was hilarious seeing ? defend Common for releasing that ? when this Drake/Common ? was on.

How can this be defended? ...like I dont even understand... Lol
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

First off, that song is classic and his willingness to express himself through his art and music should actually be praised. He's not one of those of ? who live for other ? .

Second, Stop it 5! Do your research. Common is an official street ? . Cube ran to Farrakhan because Common came to him on some street ? .
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options

First off, that song is classic and his willingness to express himself through his art and music should actually be praised. He's not one of those of ? who live for other ? .

Second, Stop it 5! Do your research. Common is an official street ? . Cube ran to Farrakhan because Common came to him on some street ? .

LMAO!

• MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I pray that Drake will be the first victim of the purge of rappers Kendrick called out.

Aubrey don't want it with kenny
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

ironically, this is the first track I ever heard from common & made me a fan in 6th grade
  • BrilliantRapscallion
    BrilliantRapscallion Members Posts: 90 ✭✭
    Options
    Had Drake gone up against a motivated Common, we would all be laughing at his ass for having any credibility he as an artist destroyed. But he kinda already did that to himself, what with singing on most tracks, yet still claiming to "write superior bars". Lmao ? outta here with that ? , dude just didn't wanna bury your career.