Kendrick Lamar(Shots Fired!!!!) "Control"

Options

Comments

• deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That Cass ? was tough but I wouldn't put it ahead of Joell's or Lupe's after first listen. He said some ? on there tho, I like that jab about Kendrick not being able to outshine him if he wanted to. I haven't seen this much feelings caught over a verse since How To Rob.

This is the biggest verse in rap history
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just listened to this Lupe and im bout to go to the gym... this ? got me wanting to toss a table out a window or pick up a car ... im hype real spitters are stepping up...

He bodied that song on the right type of beat. That beat sound like some war ? . When he said "he good with all types of wars" & afterwards is really when he started blacken out
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ima feel some type of way if Budden drops a 7 minute jewel on some 'Who Killed it' type ? , and all yall just respond 'Man ? Joe Budden...he aint even mentioned...he old, etc..'

B/c if yall are givin props to what i've heard so far...
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I swear. I've never seen anyone as overrated as Lupe. I'm not saying he sucks. He's good. Even in his response, he said some very clever ? . That's as far as it goes though. His flow was kinda corny. The shots that he took a K sounded more like feelings caught than fire spit. The song as a whole sounded like some ? that he just wrote out of nowhere rather than a response to a verse where dudes are called to step their game up.

I don't know. I've just never seen what the big deal about him is. I can understand people liking him because he is pretty clever, but I've never understood this perception that he is some kinda elite rapper. I look at him like I look at Canibus. They can rip the mic, but their music has 0 impact

Anyway, the funniest ? in this threat so far as been the Chief Keef letters. Those ? had me rolling.
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Me and on my fb was talking bout the k dot verse and the responses and that's when he said....

"Bob first album is a classic but now he sack,rapping on trap beats.. He sold out"

I deleted that ? ...
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Theodis wrote: »
    lupe basically did what BoB did... only with out a guitar and with german...

funny how no one seems to notice that...
    That weed..............

pass it..............

It must............

heaven sent............

• texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol nobody gives a ? about B.o.b the rapper
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sweden 1.8
    Spain 1.55
    Germany 1.25
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is the biggest verse in recent rap history
    Fixed....and calm down.
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @IceColdStew

or any mod, put all the respnse tracks in the op. I aint tryna dig thru 103 pages
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    ...and now trending worldwide on Twitter....

#SLR2.

Like I said: Kendrick vs. Lupe. MAKE THAT ? HAPPEN.

My money is on Lupe
  • Chi Snow
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    Ima feel some type of way if Budden drops a 7 minute jewel on some 'Who Killed it' type ? , and all yall just respond 'Man ? Joe Budden...he aint even mentioned...he old, etc..'

B/c if yall are givin props to what i've heard so far...
    I'll admit, I ain't wanna hear a whole bunch off ? 's responses but no I'm listening to everyone's ? *even Shumps*

Someone said it earlier but I refuse to give him credit, ? about good bars, regardless of who the bars coming from
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BOB the rapper is dope though...And y'all hate BOB the singer so what the ? fo tall want?...For him to just disappear?
  • Gooner
    Gooner Members Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    and i cant believe u ? are really missing the point of that lupe track

anyway budden is up next apparently
  • Chi Snow
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    Lupe brought a little of everything as he took a couple shots at Kendrick but he also was just flexing lyrically too.

He blended those two concepts well.
    he took shot's @ Jay also......
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    jono wrote: »
    Lupe brought a little of everything as he took a couple shots at Kendrick but he also was just flexing lyrically too.

He blended those two concepts well.
    he took shot's @ Jay also......

Yeah he did. I peeped that
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gooner wrote: »
    and i cant believe u ? are really missing the point of that lupe track

anyway budden is up next apparently

Track gonna be 10 minutes. He better be hot because he jumped stupid on twitter hours ago.
This discussion has been closed.