Kendrick Lamar(Shots Fired!!!!) "Control"

Options

Comments

• black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MadSirius wrote: »
    That K.Dot & J.Cole album/mixtape is never seeing the light of day..

Actually this would be one of the beat moves for cole ... Try to ? every song
    As far as I'm concern Fab is not in the running for KONY. I tweeted to mossinfo and Fab this morning wondering were the response was at. No answer.

How the hell you going to ask when the studio opens like you don't know when they open? I got a feeling the boy shook.

or he was being sarcastic.

But it shouldn't take long for a response especially when he responded to Wayne quick.

• BarryHalls
    BarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who are King Los and Mickey Factz?

King Los is a messican rapper from New Mexico and Mickey Factz is a former Italian mobster turned rapper.

• DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Theodis wrote: »
    the problem is not confrontation, the problem is, money being the sole motivater for the past 7 years. ? forgot that they was suppose to be ARTIST. This is what happens when you give the Jews that much control over our culture and outlets.... I mean... Look at the great things the Jews did with the media!

so the last 48 hours jews jus said "? it yall can be lyrical now"

so i take it you didn't see the OP-ed on hip hop as a form of MKultra?

? was like two days ago dude...

who own Viacom?

What about Lyor Cohen? he aint Israeli?

no-no jamel just being overly paranoid again right?

im saying they owned that ? ... 2 days ago... today... tomorrow... last year... 10 years ago.. so whats different now?

im sorry i dont speak stupid... i have no clue as to what it is you are trying to convey...

u sayin ? aint lyrical cuz the jews make it that way....

the jews still own ? so why is this ? so " important" in bringing lyrics back 2 hip hop if the jews still own the companies..
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    angela yee half asian?

The "yee" didn't give it away?

uh no... I jus thought it was her dj name

*shrugs*
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MadSirius wrote: »
    That K.Dot & J.Cole album/mixtape is never seeing the light of day..

Actually this would be one of the beat moves for cole ... Try to ? every song
    As far as I'm concern Fab is not in the running for KONY. I tweeted to mossinfo and Fab this morning wondering were the response was at. No answer.

How the hell you going to ask when the studio opens like you don't know when they open? I got a feeling the boy shook.

or he was being sarcastic.

But it shouldn't take long for a response especially when he responded to Wayne quick.

True .... That would be a coo little record I guess

I think for a ? like Loso tho the better response would be putting out an album on par with GKMC

Cause that's what the ral challenge was IMO
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    REAL TALK...

IF A RAPPER HAS TO WAIT MORE THAN 24HOURS TO RESPOND, THEY MIGHT AS WELL NOT EVEN WORRY ABOUT IT!

NGAS POSE TO HAVE "BAAARRRS", IT SHOULDNT TAKE 2-3 DAYS

nas took months 2 respond with ether...
  • young_reezy
    young_reezy Members Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    in the land of the blind the man with one eye is king..
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    994307_556056841127009_1463657709_n.jpg

GIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII DAM IS THIS REAL?!?!?!?

check the name bruh
  • FlightKing
    FlightKing Members Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gotdamn breh...

6832128576_cfbfd52b18_o.jpg

Ya'll still talkin about this verse?!?!
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wild Self wrote: »
    MeTaL wrote: »
    Jim Jones ‏@jimjonescapo 1h

I heard n out of towner wants to b th king of ny, Here's th thing bout ny, We don't give a ? about a king of ny, #WeKillKings

LOL

he needs to shut the ? up... he's part of the reason why swag got so got damn popular... ? dipset as a group and as a movement.
    them ? opened the door for straight up faggotry to openly accepted in hip hop... GROWN ASS MEN SHOPPING AT BOUTIQUES....BOUTIQUES!!!!!

wearing thermals with skulls and wings and chains all over them... them ? gave ed hardy his lane, which gave a whole bunch of ? more douchbag clothes to rock.

Didn't you know that Dipset got mad at the baggy clothes movement and even forced clothing stores to stop selling baggy clothes and FORCED urban wear stores to wear fitted/ tight ? ? Yeah, Dips is half the reason why black folk dress like 2nd rate rock stars today.

you can avoid the truth all you want bruh... facts is facts... ? wasn't rocking pink tee's till them ? did it.

say.

Blame Jim Jones for making dudes think that pink clothes and rockstar ? was "swag." Back when I was in high school, if your shirt was less than an XL and your pants waist was less than a 36, cats labeled you ? without explanation.

Besides the point, K Dot already birthed a new era and gonna make the non-lyrical cats suffer.

• FyHunnit
    FyHunnit Members, Writer Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Really surprised nigguhs ain't up on Los. Dude is dope plus his freestyle game is super. Just sucks that he's signed to Bad Boy ( if I'm not mistaken ). He'll be lucky to see the light of day if Puff has his way. I expected his response to be better though.
  • damobb2deep
    edited August 2013
    Options
    the problem is not confrontation, the problem is, money being the sole motivater for the past 7 years. ? forgot that they was suppose to be ARTIST. This is what happens when you give the Jews that much control over our culture and outlets.... I mean... Look at the great things the Jews did with the media!

so the last 48 hours jews jus said "? it yall can be lyrical now"

so i take it you didn't see the OP-ed on hip hop as a form of MKultra?

? was like two days ago dude...

who own Viacom?

What about Lyor Cohen? he aint Israeli?

no-no jamel just being overly paranoid again right?

im saying they owned that ? ... 2 days ago... today... tomorrow... last year... 10 years ago.. so whats different now?

im sorry i dont speak stupid... i have no clue as to what it is you are trying to convey...

u sayin ? aint lyrical cuz the jews make it that way....

the jews still own ? so why is this ? so " important" in bringing lyrics back 2 hip hop if the jews still own the companies..
    was the song on the album tho?

no but It coulda been... big sean jus said he aint wanna push his album back..
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah Arsonal did a great job on that. I really ? with it.

Somebody could even take the title "Control" and turn the song into social commentary...either about the music industry or something else relevant in the world...
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nex gin wrote: »
    Really surprised nigguhs ain't up on Los. Dude is dope plus his freestyle game is super. Just sucks that he's signed to Bad Boy ( if I'm not mistaken ). He'll be lucky to see the light of day if Puff has his way. I expected his response to be better though.

cuz his song makin ability is suspect dats why lls
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KingGivBiz wrote: »
    @ARSONALDAREBEL - SALUTE TO KENDRICK LEMAR- UNDENIABLETV
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbvDPn4c1pA

This joint is more ? than the "I let Nas down" cut. Dude was dickriding HEAVY.

... Wait did he just say KL was the reincarnation of Pac? LMAO!
  • DMoragneCGN
    DMoragneCGN Members Posts: 7
    Options
    Check out Latin West Coast Emcee Sim Kapone Version
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KingGivBiz wrote: »
    @ARSONALDAREBEL - SALUTE TO KENDRICK LEMAR- UNDENIABLETV
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbvDPn4c1pA
    Shots at ASAP Rocky

Interesting angle he took, playin devils advocate for KL but he went to far duke was ? riding but his verse was nice and his message was good. Just a little too much praise for KL here but he was aggressive against everyone else which is aight.
This discussion has been closed.