La Flare(Gucci Mane) Disses T.I., Yo Gotti & Young Jeezy. Calls Them His Top 3 "P*ssy Rappers"...

Options

Comments

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CC_Poncho wrote: »
    Remember Alley sayin he didn't ? with Jeezy cause he brought a buncha security wit him to Alley's hood for the "Four" shoot, and he felt that was some fake ? on Jeezy's part.

if thats the case i woulda cut jeezy right out the song, instead alley kept it in there cuz he knew it would benefit his popularity a lil bit, imo
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I mean, everybody know Jeezy a ? ? . A different rapper remind us of that every weak.
  • 2tru2lose
    2tru2lose Members Posts: 49
    Options
    I remember right after Gucci and gotti's falling out they both were booked for the same show n gotti n cmg showed up waiting on Gucci but he was a no show. So I don't really think he wants it.
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dfx3sKS-54

Go Dig ya partna up ? , bet he can't say ? .
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? getting like game with the name drops
  • Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CJ wrote: »
    This ? getting like game with the name drops

At least it's the same couple of people...
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Gucci just dropped all 3 mixtapes on iTunes right now.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think Gotti would get at that ? off twitter and outside of records. Idk bout Jeezy now at days and T.I. got too much to lose to get his hands real ? .
  • A$AP_A$TON
    Options
    Oh yea Gucci is trash. Some of y'all ? buy image and lifestyle I buy music.

• mr. 81
    mr. 81 Members Posts: 151 ✭✭
    Options
    antarticp wrote: »
    Ain't nobody gonna say ? to Big Guwop. Realest ? in the game. Ask Jeezy dead homie.

if i were jeezy or ti i wouldnt respond cause gucci is def baiting cats .... HOWEVER !! if i was yo gotti i would take the bait cause hes still trying to come up ... imo him and gucci on the same level .......... if yo gotti go @ gucci and actually do him in it could be the one break hes been looking for ....

Since when is Yo Gotti trying to make a come up. lmao you must not know. Gotti been getting money for a while he not super mainstream but he's got a following
  • kingofbama205
    kingofbama205 Members Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gucci ain't much of a rapper...but like someone else said he's one of the realest ? in the game...a true Alabama ? lol....honestly who in there right mind would run up on Gucci?...it'd take a crazy ? do such a foolish thing
  • A$AP_A$TON
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    CC_Poncho wrote: »
    Remember Alley sayin he didn't ? with Jeezy cause he brought a buncha security wit him to Alley's hood for the "Four" shoot, and he felt that was some fake ? on Jeezy's part.

I though "young don't do security"

He do wear alotta jewelry doe

• CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? in this thread?
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    P. Town wrote: »
    gucci n them duct tape dudes b on that attention seeking ? sometimes, n ever since the music aint been that great, ? need to focus on makin hard tracks, let the music speak, tip n jeezy is where they wanna b

Why do we as outsiders just assume that ? is doing ? for attention? Ain't none of us ever where them ? at. If multiple ? , especially ? that actually know these ? keep saying they some ? ? then maybe they did some ? ? ? . Not all activity is reported. And what's even funnier is ya'll will say Gucci wrong for saying the ? , but will agree that Jeezy and Hoe Gotti are indeed ? ?

It ain't that hard to figure out.

1. When they start apologizing and giving these same so called ? ass rappers acknowledgements.
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A$AP_A$TON wrote: »
    Oh yea Gucci is trash. Some of y'all ? buy image and lifestyle I buy music.

lol just chalk it up to you cant relate and keep it movin, ? is grown ass men dawg, aint lookin to no rapper fa no ? guidance, you cant feel his music des you, i dont sound like papoose when i talk so i dont wanna hear papoose rap
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He and TI need to just go at it... they done been cool then threw shots for years....
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ? with Jeezy & TI musik more than Gucci. But Gucci is destroying these ? street credibility. Nobody in Atlanta is bold enough to buck to Gucci. ? has been talking about reckless as a ? can talk
  • tharealest561
    tharealest561 Members Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If this was 03-04 T.I. he was talkin bout, Gucci wouldn't stand a chance.

TIP on his corporate America ? now. Can't knock him.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gucci mane is boogie man of rap game - ctgod
  • double0suge
    double0suge Members Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GSonII wrote: »
    Just drop a hard song Gucci. I need something really hard after hearing that overrated Lamar ?

U need something really......nvm
  • aka40Cal
    aka40Cal Members Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can still see Tip fckin around and doin something stupid. Gucci's music is ass (except tht Jeezy diss) but he's deep in the streets..
  • thatni99ajahmal
    thatni99ajahmal Members Posts: 3,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So the ? droppin a mixtape tonight and finds the time to say ? Gotti, TIP and Jeezy..
    Great timing one might say..
    He need to let it go bcuz if he wanted to see them ? he would eveything is all over social media im sure he could catch anyone of the PSC/CTE ? in ATL if he really wanted their attention..
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gucci did what any ? would've done when fearing for their life. He ain't did ? special or gangsta.

I like how Deb was making it seem like that murder was ? with him, but at the same time he brags about it. ? sit yo ? ass down somewhere. Ain't nobody scared of Gucci, ? just ain't got time to be ? with stupid wack ass ? .