So which one of you heathens on here is this trolling/telling the truth on lipstickalley.com?

Options

Comments

• Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I swear this dude can't just post one time without it being an essay.

Is posting one time without it being an essay. Now go enjoy some red velvet cheesecake as you fantasize about being dominated by ratchet, diminutive, darkskinned chicks.
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    KingJamal use to rock that avi, and the guy's name is YaMajesty.

I wonder. :-?
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    ? Sanchez wrote: »
    If i were to sign up there and "tell the truth to these hoes" how long will it take before i get banned?

True be told, the administrators and the moderators at Lipstick Alley, (although very much your stereotypical group of "Strong, Independent, Black, "Queens,") are surprisingly a very tolerant group. They'll let post whatever you want as long as refrain from using pejoratives to describe various groups of people, (e.g., you'll get an infraction or a temporary ban for calling ? , ? , ? , ? , ? , ? , and ? , ? .) other than that, they'll pretty much let you rock.

I was on there for almost a year and half and posted the following threads with little or no trouble:

http://www.lipstickalley.com/f41/beware-dinner-? -354651/

http://www.lipstickalley.com/f41/what-trick-can-never-give-you-403275/

http://www.lipstickalley.com/f41/leyis-101-more-ss-less-cash-353414/

http://www.lipstickalley.com/f41/why-did-you-reject-nice-guy-328095/

http://www.lipstickalley.com/f41/black-chicks-dr-frankenstein-333418/

http://www.lipstickalley.com/f398/do-women-take-? -seriously-456888/

and Rex's infamous, http://www.lipstickalley.com/f41/15-reasons-avoid-single-mothers-356692/

As you read through those threads, you'll see that Rex hit those hoes with nothing but the uncut raw that their sense of entitlement ass couldn't deal with, they would just hit ole Rex with their normal, reactionary, deflection, shaming tactic default answers of "Rex is ? ." "Rex is broke." "Rex gets no ? ." "Rex hates black women." "Rex hates his mother.", and Rex is bitter, nonsense. So if those controversial threads didn't get you banned, what got you banned Rex? It was a thread entitled something to the effect of, "Please Identify These LSA Posters for Rex". That "crushed the buildings over there," and sent them hoes into panic mode. The thread went on for five pages before it was eventually closed and your boy was banned permanently.

The entire episode is laden with ironies. I got the pictures from this thread, http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/116681/are-any-of-these-girls-above-a-7-rating-please/p1, when I was actually looking for this thread, http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/463602/word-on-the-ave-is-the-ic-has-naked-photos-of-lipstickalley-and-bhm-brawds/p1. The really ironic part is that if had known that 1) the former wasn't the one I was looking for and 2) most importantly, trying to disclose members identities resulted in permanent banishment from the site, I wouldn't have made the thread, because I actually enjoyed posting there.

If Rex is going to get banned from a site, it's going to be for his strongly worded opinions, not for some seemingly random ? . In the case of Lipstick Alley, Rex have would preferred to gone out "with a bang," by posting the pictures of the chick's nudes, in their thongs, and showing their bare ass with nut on it. Since LSA is a quasi gossip site with hoes that are supposedly connected to the entertainment and sports industry, anonymity is at a premium so these hoes can gossip about ? ' personal lives, spread rumors and speculate on who might be a ? . Also another biggie is those are some of most insecure ? I've ever seen in my life. Those ? will talk massive ? , but won't post a picture of themselves http://www.lipstickalley.com/f4/post-blurred-pic-yourself-thread-348907/ that's the closest you'll get. That's why Rex has to give props to the IC girls, yeah they're every bit as much as an attention ? as the next ? , (maybe more so at times,) but at least they're willing to attach a face to their screen name.
    You long winded as ? but you stay dropping that R.N.S. I love how them bucket headed ? be acting like they didn't read your long ass post. But a few post later them same hos be breaking down your whole post lol!!!!!!!!!! Then when somebody with some sense point that ? out they revert to the typical "you got a little ? " or "you're ? " rant.

Anyway, when I used to post on there a few years ago I could have sworn that site was ran by a ? SMH. I remember your legendary post about "avoiding single mothers". Them slores crucified your ass then banned you. You never once broke any rules or got out of pocket either. That thread exposed and separated the cool chicks from the ratchet ones. The few cool chicks that posted in there got crucified too. I remember that fool seedz and some others exposed them fake ass hoes on here. Then they invaded the I.C and they brought ? and trannys along with them, the whole damn circus lol.

This broad use to talk major ? on there lol
    1zfocvb.jpg
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options
    dude has the same avi as KingJamal and his name is YaMajesty

poor guy
    Y'all heathens done ran my lil ? off to lipstickalley? SMH.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

1zfocvb.jpg

Hold up..........is that Sperling?

• ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i went to school with her =))
  • Maximus Rex
    edited August 2013
    Options
    I remember your legendary post about "avoiding single mothers". Them slores crucified your ass then banned you. You never once broke any rules or got out of pocket either.

Again the only thread I got banned for was the one I was inquiring about the identities of the posters. Only other times I was banned for using the words, "? ," "? ," "? ," or "? ." For some reason those mutafuckas were on some ? friendly ? . I wouldn't trust any chick on that site claiming she was female unless I could confirm it on some "cam-to-cam-full-frontal-nudity," ? .
    1zfocvb.jpg

dennis-rodman-smiles-1-linda-matlow.jpg

? looks like Dennis Rodman in drag.
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I remember your legendary post about "avoiding single mothers". Them slores crucified your ass then banned you. You never once broke any rules or got out of pocket either.

Again the only thread I got banned for was the one I was inquiring about the identities of the posters. Only other times I was banned for using the words, "? ," "? ," "? ," or "? ." For some reason those mutafuckas were on some ? friendly ? . I would trust any chick on that site claiming she was female on some "cam-to-cam-full-frontal-nudity," ? .
    1zfocvb.jpg

dennis-rodman-smiles-1-linda-matlow.jpg

? looks like Dennis Rodman in drag.

put a spoiler on that ?
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A congregation of dumb ? . Pass.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn I actually read Rex's titanusgraph (bigger than a titangraph), and was entertained.
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options
    LOL that chick kinda favors somebody on this site..............
    @SixSickSins

Why did you wack this post........... ....... ....? What was so wack about what I said?

• Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So it's some kind of lipstick and lipstick-related enthusiast website?

That makes it seem like it's for females and homosexual males.
  • Maximus Rex
    Options

It's a ? friendly gossip site with a unhealthy focus on Beyonce, Michael Jackson, and since she died, Whitney Houston; however, there are interesting aspects to the site like the general topics, relationships, politics, and entertainment sections are cool.

LSA is cool site because those ? are truly in the ? Matrix. They actually believe they can come up tricks and simps that are cashing out without giving any ass. ? is hilarious.

• Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

he answered my question but i aint even read that ? smh
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lipstick alley hates me :(
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Is posting one time without it being an essay. Now go enjoy some red velvet cheesecake as you fantasize about being dominated by ratchet, diminutive, darkskinned chicks.

Congrats.

And diminutive? Nah.

• deadeye
    Options
    lechic wrote: »

@lechic

Why do they hate you Chuck?

Do you criticize their fashion sense or is there some other reason?

• deadeye
    Options

Congrats.

And diminutive? Nah.

@MzGrahamBitches

Didn't you say you wouldn't mind doing something with @Ms.Jones?

• Maximus Rex
    edited August 2013
    Options
    lechic wrote: »

For what? Telling the truth?

5486532040_88261ebee3_z.jpg

Ms. Katie's fantasy.
    Conflict wrote: »

I dont get it y are males from the ic There "trolling" a ? infested forum

One of threads up ended there, so I joined to respond to it.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »

Congrats.

And diminutive? Nah.

@MzGrahamBitches

Ms Jones lil ass is a special case.

And just because I can appreciate Zebra Girl videos doesn't mean I want to be dominated by a black woman.

Maybe I'm aroused by the dominant role?

You don't know me Lamesaurus Rex.

PS - That's a terrible pic of Aryanna.

ADB-024034.jpg

She sexy.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    I tried posting on there.... wasn't for me
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    I have seen pics of a lot of chics from that site and BHM that IC ? have been simping or going back an fourth with ...lets just say yall getting bamboozled
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i troll to much on there.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    All their noods need to be reposted again.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »

Congrats.

And diminutive? Nah.

@MzGrahamBitches

Ms Jones lil ass is a special case.

And just because I can appreciate Zebra Girl videos doesn't mean I want to be dominated by a black woman.

Maybe I'm aroused by the dominant role?

You don't know me Lamesaurus Rex.

PS - That's a terrible pic of Aryanna.

ADB-024034.jpg

She sexy.

@ right there.