Kendrick Lamar(Shots Fired!!!!) "Control"

Options

Comments

• TheGambinoLegacy
    TheGambinoLegacy Members Posts: 2,322 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    ive ? 3 different ? in the time you people have spent talking about this.

Damn son you should rap about it...

you want a cookie?

FOH

tumblr_m1un2qL5YB1rql6nho1_500.gif

U MAD?????
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nycdiesel wrote: »
    They dont want it NY rhymers are on point when it comes to this rap ?

Joe Buttons got his ass ethered by Basedgod tho ..

Swagg.
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options

Westside ? knocked over your buildings.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    gem$tone wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    It's also interesting that NY rappers are the ones who supposedly feel a fire lit under them now yet no other region of rappers took anything Kendrick said or anything being said after the verse by other people as disrespect. NY rap really is in an identity crisis.

Maybe because NY was mentioned in his bars?

/sarcasm

He said he runs the west too. plenty west coast rappers out now. Saying you the best overall it doesn't need to be said blatantly "Im the king of *insert city here*. You you run that city by simply saying you the king of everything
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    cuz said "cornier than eye" and ? actin like the ? went over ? heads, if anything the ? went under my head
  • stupot0607
    stupot0607 Members Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭
    Options

Papoose should have just dropped a clever line over a new song, showing how nice he is on the mic, over a totally different beat. Proving that lyrically, bar for bar he can take it to Kendricks level without fully dissing him! personally thats how i think Kendrick was calling rappers out. Control wasnt like "? You, im better" it was more like "I got love for you, your good, but im still better than ALL of you", Which to be honest, he is! or he can at least claim it!

Papoose is a good rapper, but he's put himself in a bad position by going hard and showing any emotion to this. All Kendrick has to say now is something along the lines of "didnt your career end 10 years ago?" or "Your lame ass career has been over, and its not being resurrected over this!" and K.Dots won.

• StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Pap response the only diss toward Kendrick. Kdot has to respond now
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

damn the westside knocked down the twin towers back in 01?
    shoulda known
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    It was a lot of reaching in pap diss tho
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NY getting dissed from a west coast ? who sounds like he is from NY.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Pappoose relevant enough to get a response from Kendrick or nah?
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    That diss was too personal for kdot not to respond tho. But if it was a mediocre diss I would say no.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    That diss was too personal for kdot not to respond tho. But if it was a mediocre diss I would say no.

Anybody couldve came at him like that tho. He gonna respond from MC such and such just cause he said something about his mom?
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options

damn the westside knocked down the twin towers back in 01?
    shoulda known

Heard that ? bin laden was from the westside of Afghanistan ...
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    Pappoose relevant enough to get a response from Kendrick or nah?

Papoose album ever drop.... Or nah?
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kendrick sounds like he's from NY? ok
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TDE as a whole will respond. I could see this ? spinning out of control .
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    waterproof wrote: »
    Yo Mods yall need to stop ? riding and let threads live, that Papoose thread should not be closed, this is hip hop and threads and posters make this ? go around, you got feelings take it elsewhere...

yall mods is really ? ahh up....

It wasn't me who locked it but I'm gonna say... with all due respect, judging by the looks of things fam, there's 3 threads for the Kendrick response/replies. In fact there's an official kendrick response thread on here. We don't want a ? of threads, if you can just post it up in this thread or the official response thread. Aint no reason to get vexed over a thread getting closed fam *shrugs* it's just a message board brother.

but see here's the kicker, that thread was closed because of feelings from a MOD for one, and if you got feelings and don't like it because you a stan or a fan then you aint doing your job

2nd, you gots to expect to be a shoot off threads when there is an event like this in hip-hop because there is so many different angles that's going to come out of it that touches on different ? .

im not getting vexed i'm speaking my truth, yeah it's just a message board but posters keep this going, if it's fuckery ok do your job if not then let it breathe
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pap was teaching like a ? on some of that stuff.
  • CJ
    Options
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • CJ
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Yo Mods yall need to stop ? riding and let threads live, that Papoose thread should not be closed, this is hip hop and threads and posters make this ? go around, you got feelings take it elsewhere...

yall mods is really ? ahh up....

It wasn't me who locked it but I'm gonna say... with all due respect, judging by the looks of things fam, there's 3 threads for the Kendrick response/replies. In fact there's an official kendrick response thread on here. We don't want a ? of threads, if you can just post it up in this thread or the official response thread. Aint no reason to get vexed over a thread getting closed fam *shrugs* it's just a message board brother.

but see here's the kicker, that thread was closed because of feelings from a MOD for one, and if you got feelings and don't like it because you a stan or a fan then you aint doing your job

2nd, you gots to expect to be a shoot off threads when there is an event like this in hip-hop because there is so many different angles that's going to come out of it that touches on different ? .

im not getting vexed i'm speaking my truth, yeah it's just a message board but posters keep this going, if it's fuckery ok do your job if not then let it breathe

Name names ?
This discussion has been closed.