Kendrick Lamar(Shots Fired!!!!) "Control"

Options

Comments

• SnuffDaddy
    SnuffDaddy Members Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    So I listened to that pap ? ..my ? came with some heat in parts I actually liked it .. That line about "you ain't say ou the king of la cos the Messicanos would be on your head was nice"

Good ? .. I still think Ortiz was the nicest tho

Uhh..but he said "Real bloods & crips" after that too..

He said "mexicans..real bloods & crips..mexican mafia, Queens ? etc..".

? hear what they wanna hear, see what they wanna see.
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    waterproof wrote: »
    achewon87 wrote: »
    waterproof wrote: »
    Yo Mods yall need to stop ? riding and let threads live, that Papoose thread should not be closed, this is hip hop and threads and posters make this ? go around, you got feelings take it elsewhere...

yall mods is really ? ahh up....

Word I thought this was All Hip Hop not XXL circa Elliott Wilson/Interscope yrs

word up and it's time for some these MODs to get replace, this is ahh and this is site was made by posters from the past who put in work with dope ass threads heated hip-hop discussion.

that's what made ahh popping and great now we aint mention in the top 10 and i blame it on some of these mods, who think they celebs....

instead of catching feelings and running around acting stupid and locking up potential great threads, how bout yo start paying posters who put in work and make great threads and sticky their threads instead of sticking yall own ? ass threads.

there's hell of threads i seen that deserve stickys and yall aint repaying posters for putting in work and time in threads.

anyways i done with this topic but @thatdamnjay need to start getting some real heads as mods

And they wonder why complex magazine who has advertisements plastered all over this website didn't even include allhiphop in the top 10 hip hop messageboards on the internet and we have hiphop in our URL .

If its a great discussion happening in a thread and its not being Derailed let the thread live . We on a hiphop messageboard to discuss hiphop.

Its clear youve never seen a thread about one of Complex's list here in The Reason otherwise you'd know why.
    Word, this is an example of a complex thread.

community.allhiphop.com/discussion/481160/complex-the-15-most-underrated-rappers-right-now/p1

Everything from their website is stupid as ? .
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Where do they find these red velvet cupcakes ass Djs on hot 97.... Paul R is a lame .. he was prob all about that Jay Z Nas been like pap said .. but dont diss his boo Kendrick though nah thats too far.... Someone call Cam and tell him there are some kufi's in need of his service.
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jay E didn't hear the verse til a couple days before.....Big Sean said he was gonna go back and do his verse after he heard Kendrick but was like "Naw Thats cheatin. He came wit it. Real Gs wouldnt do that"....
  • DubbGotti614
    DubbGotti614 Members Posts: 308 ✭✭✭
    Options
    In a week no one will care about Papoose song lol just saying
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SnuffDaddy wrote: »
    So I listened to that pap ? ..my ? came with some heat in parts I actually liked it .. That line about "you ain't say ou the king of la cos the Messicanos would be on your head was nice"

Good ? .. I still think Ortiz was the nicest tho

Uhh..but he said "Real bloods & crips" after that too..

He said "mexicans..real bloods & crips..mexican mafia, Queens ? etc..".

? hear what they wanna hear, see what they wanna see.

What the ? are you yammering about?
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    scrapper1 wrote: »
    Kendrick got shaded hard by Nia
    nia-long-doesn-t-like-kendrick-lamar-o.gif

Kings in hip hop never get shaded..in this pic..Nia ready. Look at RZA face,lol.. he like "Nas, she ready bro!"
    106685132-the-rza-nia-long-nas-sylvia-rhone-qiana-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=R4V%2FQay2ANwpmCZhkZDSEllgZ18CArDO2saemIuDOWxerVlO%2B6dKGTiKMEb4eI%2B270W1JDep7OmI3pZ9Of1YQQ%3D%3D

Why did i see this and my first thought was "? WASNT U IN BROWN SUGAR, A HIP HOP MOVIE?!!!"

but i forgot that was Sanaa Lathan, not Nia.. she legit aint know who KDot is lol

She know now.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    How many days did it take Nas to respond wit Ether?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Papoose interview > Papoose dis. He he he? Wtf
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Looking forward to Cole and Drake response. Aint no way in hell they could ignore this
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KingGivBiz wrote: »
    How many MONTHS did it take Nas to respond wit Ether?

fixed
  • nj2089
    nj2089 Members Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    low quality budden response
  • FyHunnit
    FyHunnit Members, Writer Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nj2089 wrote: »

The thread lives!
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the madd rapper's control freestyle was funny as ? .
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited August 2013
    Options
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    KingGivBiz wrote: »
    How many MONTHS did it take Nas to respond wit Ether?

fixed

So why ? even bring up time when it comes to Papooses reply... Asinine.
  • jokaman_03
    jokaman_03 Members Posts: 39
    Options
    MadSirius wrote: »

The thread lives!

from what I heard it sound like its dope. Waiting on better quality version to give it another listen. Upon first listen almost remind me of dumb out Joey, if so this track is gonna be dope
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Papoose Explains Why He Dissed Kendrick Lamar In His "Control" Verse

The last time Papoose was in the headlines was when he seemingly rushed the stage at Summer Jam. It was later revealed that Kendrick played a role in bringing him out, something he did out of respect for Pap's support early on in his career. Papoose has flipped his position on Kendrick however, in wake of K-Dot's declaration that he's "The King Of New York" in his lyrical onslaught earlier in the week. The NY rapper went in on Lamar in his own "Control" verse, and has taken the time to explain his intentions in a new interview with XXL.

“Even if I wasn’t from New York, I would respect that enough to not say that I was the King of a place that I’m not even from,” he said. ”I had to just represent for my city. It was defending my city where I was born and raised, blood sweat and tears. I felt like, all y’all media outlets and award shows and different platforms, y’all make these dudes feel like they’re greater than what they are, and it ultimately leads to a situation like this, where they feel like they can just disrespect everybody like that.”

“He invited me on Summer Jam,” he added, “But let me ask you a question—does that make him the King of New York? [Laughs] As far as our relationship, I leave that up to him. But nobody—and I mean nobody—is gonna disrespect where I was born and raised.

Pap was confident that his influence in his city is still strong. “I’m the King of New York,” he said. “This is my kingdom. I feel like what Kendrick tried to do was the kicking down the buildings thing that Snoop [did]. I listened to how he set it up—in the beginning he said things like, ‘I’m Makaveli’s offspring’—so you knew the disrespect was coming. And he knew what he was doing; the disrespect was intentional. It is what it is, bro, I just feel like New York gets disrespected so much, and that’s why the game is the way it is now. These cats feel like they can disrespect us whenever they feel like it, but they got all the love here. It is what it is, just don’t disrespect New York, ’cause I’ll have to disrespect you.”

The rapper voiced that NY has to stick together the way that other regions have been doing the last few years.

“A lot of the other regions say, like the South says, ‘The South stick together.’ You know what? It’s kinda true. We gotta come together, New York, so I’m gonna shout out everybody that spoke up, I don’t want to leave anyone out,” he said. “

Pap stressed that NY rapper's shouldn't let K-Dot claim that kind of a title, especially considering he's not from the city. "I want these New York cats to understand, it’s not just about me, me, me, and when a cat disrespect your city you afraid to say something ’cause you don’t know down the line if you’re gonna need a verse from them? ? that, man. ? that. To claim King of New York and you’re not even from New York? There’s no explanation for that.”

http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/papoose-explains-why-he-dissed-kendrick-lamar-in-his-control-verse-news.6868.html
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wtf released this muffled ?
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea i aint tryin to hear ? but a high quality joint
  • nj2089
    Options
    Run up on meek with the silencer , ? quiet down
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I knew Joey would rap forever. He's a rappin' ass ? man.

Ima listen a few more times before ranking it. The quality had me missing stuff
  • nj2089
    Options
    ? didn't want to release it but played on ustream smh
This discussion has been closed.