The Official 2013-2014 NBA Offseason Thread

Options

Comments

• ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he should fit in well though he a seven footer with a jumpshot who rebounds and defends like jamal crawford

knick fans gonna be mad when they find out he does that ? loul deng use to do where he shoots long ass twos
  • ShadyWorldOrder
    ShadyWorldOrder Members Posts: 711 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    I think that Bargnani move will be one of the slept on moves of the offseason.
    Idk man that nikka was getting booed in TORONTO.......TORONTO my nikka....as bad that team been for years they didnt want Bargs to see the floor but hopefully a change of scenery does him good but I think he'll crumble under the pressure of NY too because Knicks fans are brutal. Especially with him making 11 mill this coming year and 12 million next year.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    1170747_10200844254211897_1260224390_n.jpg

And shoutout to Durant handing out ice cream in brooklyn
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yroholla wrote: »
    In b4 yoholla stops lurkin to
    2guw5c7.gif

For Wade Like always

What's to superman for bro? I could swore the Heat fresh off a chip...I just peep certain agendas n u cry about it....how them Clip...I mean Bulls tho?

Right on cue he comes outta lurk mode proving my point.Lol @ you actin like you care about the heat winning when you're just a wade groupie masquerading as a heat fan

How's your local nyc squads? They both suck and haven't won a title in 37 and 40 years no wonder you pretend to be a heat fan
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BDB wrote: »
    Lakers 2000's weekend on Nba Tv

Game 4 vs the Pacers is on now

Let me know when game 4 of the 2008 finals comes on

Punch.gif

Lol where's that gif from? ? kinda creepy.

• yroholla
    yroholla Members Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2guw5c7.gif

For Wade Like always

What's to superman for bro? I could swore the Heat fresh off a chip...I just peep certain agendas n u cry about it....how them Clip...I mean Bulls tho?

Right on cue he comes outta lurk mode proving my point.Lol @ you actin like you care about the heat winning when you're just a wade groupie masquerading as a heat fan

How's your local nyc squads? They both suck and haven't won a title in 37 and 40 years no wonder you pretend to be a heat fan

As a cat who rarely posts here u sure feel u know a lot about me Lol...I consider myself a lucky bball fan tho i get to watch and see what they can do next year with all the hype but objectively speaking...my team is my team....u dont see me stanning the competition like u do tho...

I give props where its due but u cheerlead...riding the wave ass ? Lol u attach urself to everything polarizing from sucking off the best pg in the game n the best player in the league n hate on kobe in the process while ur "team" been losing for a hot minute...then u claim the best player ever cause u from Chicago...? outta here ol extra social ass ? lol
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    2guw5c7.gif

For Wade Like always

As a cat who rarely posts here u sure feel u know a lot about me Lol...I consider myself a lucky bball fan tho i get to watch and see what they can do next year with all the hype but objectively speaking...my team is my team....u dont see me stanning the competition like u do tho...

I give props where its due but u cheerlead...riding the wave ass ? Lol u attach urself to everything polarizing from sucking off the best pg in the game n the best player in the league n hate on kobe in the process while ur "team" been losing for a hot minute...then u claim the best player ever cause u from Chicago...? outta here ol extra social ass ? lol

You dickride wade and pretend to be a heat fan(from nyc) that's all I know about you.The rest of this ? makes no sense

Go bacc to lurkin ? your knee pads and cape won't be needed until oct/november
  • yroholla
    Options
    2guw5c7.gif

For Wade Like always

You dickride wade and pretend to be a heat fan(from nyc) that's all I know about you.The rest of this ? makes no sense

Go bacc to lurkin ? your knee pads and cape won't be needed until oct/november

Yeah u would cross out all the facts I presented...yet I'm sure it still stung as u were crossing it out...no need for the emotions tho..besides being a ? I have nothing against u tho...glad to know my words affect u considering my post count...and Lol at u worried about the next mans team....is this where u "expose" me again? Nobody really cares bro lol
  • Tommy bilfiger
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Lol @ emotions you the one steady postin cuz I said you cape for wade.You don't even post in here you one of them lurking geeks
    psssshhhh3_large.gif
    Get lost you're done
  • yroholla
    Options
    Lol @ emotions you the one steady postin cuz I said you cape for wade.You don't even post in here you one of them lurking geeks
    psssshhhh3_large.gif
    Get lost you're done

Says the ? who decided to call out the "lurker"...Lol if I "rarely post here" how the ? I end up on ur mind enough to mention me u weird ass ? ....clearly ur feelings come from a deeper place then I thought
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    shots-fired-o_zpsb3f766f3.gif

War goin on in here..
  • yroholla
    Options
    shots-fired-o_zpsb3f766f3.gif

War goin on in here..

Lol not even....I musta hurt his feelings like 2 months ago and he clearly harbored those feelings waiting for the moment to mention my name...even without a post from me....weird as ? ....but cats gonna ignore that tho
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Ian Begley ‏@IanBegley 1m

Raymond Felton chuckled when asked about Paul Pierce saying BK will run city. "They'll never run the city, we have New York on our chests."
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nets are gonna ? on da knicks tho cant wait to watch their matchups lls
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The only way bargnani would be a good signing is if he went to a team with a strong defensive center. He's a dumb signing for the knicks because his style of play goes right along with the knicks weaknesses....
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *trade not signing
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ian Begley ‏@IanBegley 1m
    J
    Raymond Felton chuckled when asked about Paul Pierce saying BK will run city. "They'll never run the city, we have New York on our chests."

NY along with a pound of fat!
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn where Blake get them hands from? ? must've bought some VC during this off season
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can't wait to see what the cavs do this season.....kyrie the truth
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? sleeping on crawford
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fat Felton always feels like he has to defend the Knicks honor. He's a tub full of feelings b. That ? act like Brooklyn isnt in NY. ? .
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's always funny when trade-baitable nikkas talk ? .

Knowing damn well if the team had a chance to get a better player at their position they'd be sent to milwaukee or some ? in a 6-team deal quicker than a muthafugga.