Share Ya Ghost Stories!

Options
Busta Carmichael
Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
I'm sure everybody has had an encounter with a spirit of some sort. Or something spooky that creeped u out.

Speak on it

Comments

• Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    oh ? i got a few brb
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Sanchez wrote: »
    oh ? i got a few brb
    Are u a rapper? I seen your name on Joey Badass new mixtape.
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "? Sanchez" is kind of a common slang term.
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    my grandmother passed in '01 and her home is above my moms beauty salon. my mom refuses to go up there but ill go up there every now and then just to reminisce. anyways sometimes well smell like someone is cooking up there. very strong smell no denying it. but....

THERES NO STOVE UPSTAIRS! Not even a microwave. Hasnt been one up there for awhile cuz the old one crapped out. it freaks my moms out but ill go up there and chill just to feel im close to granny. I still miss her.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    When i was 18 my little bro claimed to see a burning cross floating outside but I was sleeping and didnt want wake up on that Saturday.
  • clairvoyance
    clairvoyance Members Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KingGivBiz wrote: »
    When i was 18 my little bro claimed to see a burning cross floating outside but I was sleeping and didnt want wake up on that Saturday.

How old was ya lil bro cause I believe kids can see things we cant....I remember I was playing with my neice(4 or 5 yrs old)in the living room and she came too a hault scared and I said "whats wrong" and she pointed and said "theres a little boy over there"

Back in the day in the projects in nyc before candyman came out when everybody was talking ? mary me and my friend we were at my place and decided to do this ? mary ritual in the bathroom (flush the toilet 3x something to that effect) ending with saying ? mary 3x times at the mirror. I kid you not after we said it the third time the lights blew out, we open the door ran out screaming for my mom she laughed thinking it was just a coincidence maybe it was but I never did anything like that again.

Once when we were kids me and my two friends were in my grandmothers basement playing monopoly we stopped and ran up stairs cause the dice kept switching. Its like one of us would roll a 9 and move and then well look back at the dice and be like oh nah you got a six, this happen at least three or four times and none of us "touched the dice" by the fourth time we knew we wasnt tripping and rolled out.

I got a couple of more nothing real graphic just lil ish here and there.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Options
    I used to live in a creepy ass apt when i was a kid. You could hear steps and ? from other rooms at 2-3 in the morning even tho everyone was asleep.

My sisters had a room that was i think was prolly the most haunted. I slept in that room once when the entire fam was over there. You could hear laughs in the room and ? . And they had this one radio that would always come on by itself at 3 am and it would play the same song. Can't remember what song. May i remind you this was the radio! not a cd or something.

I could've sworn that i unplugged that ? once and it went on.

Another time i slept in that room my grams was visiting. And she woke me up talking bout she saw a women in a white dress walking in a haze in to my mothers room. I was tripping hard.

Come to find out after we moved that there was a woman that lived there before us and she got killed in that apt in a white dress.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Options
    KingGivBiz wrote: »

How old was ya lil bro cause I believe kids can see things we cant....I remember I was playing with my neice(4 or 5 yrs old)in the living room and she came too a hault scared and I said "whats wrong" and she pointed and said "theres a little boy over there"

Back in the day in the projects in nyc before candyman came out when everybody was talking ? mary me and my friend we were at my place and decided to do this ? mary ritual in the bathroom (flush the toilet 3x something to that effect) ending with saying ? mary 3x times at the mirror. I kid you not after we said it the third time the lights blew out, we open the door ran out screaming for my mom she laughed thinking it was just a coincidence maybe it was but I never did anything like that again.

Once when we were kids me and my two friends were in my grandmothers basement playing monopoly we stopped and ran up stairs cause the dice kept switching. Its like one of us would roll a 9 and move and then well look back at the dice and be like oh nah you got a six, this happen at least three or four times and none of us "touched the dice" by the fourth time we knew we wasnt tripping and rolled out.

I got a couple of more nothing real graphic just lil ish here and there.

thats trippy.

tell them all. I got a couple too. just need to refresh my memory
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was tucking in my daughter, and she kept telling me there was a "monster" under her bed. I explained there wasn't, so to prove her wrong, I checked for her. When I looked, she was under the bed and said, "dad, there's someone on my bed".
  • BIGG WILL
    BIGG WILL Members Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't believe in Ghosts, but Im waiting for one to say hello.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Options
    when we were kids we found a quija board in the basement of this old building. The ? ? that kids do still baffles my mind.

Anyway as ? and young that we were we decided to take the board up stairs to a friends home and play it. I don't even remember what we were trying to do with it. But i remember it started to move when we all hand our hands together on it nh.

So everyone starts to yell at the obivious ? ? in the room. There is always that dude that wants to be an ? . And no one liked him. So this guy starts CRYING, real hard. yelling bout it's not him. And he wasn't that ? type. And you could actually feel something moving it. We just threw it away after that and never played with it.

Another story my older sister told me about her friend when they were younger they used to play that ouija. One chick said if you are alive show yourself. Then she just caught a seizure and went crying in a corner for hours
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    me and a homie once saw like an 8 year old girl in the middle of the night just staring at us from the dark, she was dressed in all white but i could not see her face.. ? was blurry as hell..

i ran
  • j dash
    j dash Members Posts: 276 ✭✭✭
    Options
    My homies live in the mountains so the little hood is a real rural area. Of course we would always be out an about real late coming home from the clubs or house parties but every time we passed the neighborhood cemetary we woul ALWAYS seen little fireballs dancing on all the graves. Everyone would say they were witches/brujas.
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    oh ? i got a few brb

My ? kept a record of his ghost encounters
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    I was tucking in my daughter, and she kept telling me there was a "monster" under her bed. I explained there wasn't, so to prove her wrong, I checked for her. When I looked, she was under the bed and said, "dad, there's someone on my bed".

Bruh....
  • supYo
    supYo Members Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    one time i got high n saw a ghost flyin, he had this arabaic cap on n smiled at me
  • sweetheart93
    sweetheart93 Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    I got a story :( hold on
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    I got a story :( hold on
    oh ? i got a few brb

Yo, am I the only ? without a ghost journal????
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »

Kain Karter post...
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I stole that story.

wtf you gonna do?
  • sweetheart93
    Options
    I've never "seen" a ghost, lmfao but I've heard them and felt them n ? . The scariest time I remember I was at my hubby's nana's house in Massachusetts. I was in the upstairs bedroom and the window was open, I heard his nana call my name from the backyard, when I answered, she told me to go in the basement and get more chairs so we could sit outside. So I started walking downstairs and as I turned the corner to get to the second part of the stairs I could see his nana sleeping on the couch. My heart was beating hella fast lmfao

I ran down the stairs and woke her up and told her what happened and she just calmly said "yeah the house is haunted". I was like wtf you couldn't tell me that before I decided to sleep here?!?!?!

My husband said that he was always afraid of sleeping there when he was a kid because he would hear people talking in the backyard all night and he said he NEVER goes into the basement. We're going back out there in November :( we staying in a hotel this time though.
  • sweetheart93
    edited August 2013
    Options
    damn I just scared myself.

fml

@stopitfive you don't have any ghost stories?