The Official 2013-2014 NBA Offseason Thread

Options

Comments

• IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's always funny when trade-baitable nikkas talk ? .

Knowing damn well if the team had a chance to get a better player at their position they'd be sent to milwaukee or some ? in a 6-team deal quicker than a muthafugga.

Like he did last season... he literally had been brought back by the Knicks after they traded his ass for Melo, and was already talking ? about the Nets.

Fast Forward to 2013, dude better act like there were reports of the Knicks trying to look for ways to sign Chris Paul, fat ? toad ass ?
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol yo I forgot felton played for the blazers
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Celtics looking to hire James Posey as assistant coach.

My ? reaction to reading this...

james-posey-getty.jpg?w=200&h=170&crop=1
  • ShadyWorldOrder
    ShadyWorldOrder Members Posts: 711 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Paul Pierce on Rajon Rondo being the face of the Celtics Franchise and being a Leader
    “Without question (he can be the man in Boston),” Pierce said. “I’ve already talked to Rajon; Rajon’s mature. People talk about the relationship with Doc, and they probably had their best years over the last two years. So I don’t think that was a reason for Doc leaving. I’ve heard that, but that wasn’t a reason for Doc not coming back.
    “Rondo is one of the best players in the league. He’s a guy who can be the face of a franchise. He’s won a championship, he’s been an All-Star. There’s a lot of organizations who don’t even have a face of that caliber.

“I definitely think he’s matured and can handle a lot. I talked to him and he’s ready for the challenge. He knows that it’s his team. He knows he has to be a leader, and from being around me and Kevin and seeing how we work.”
    http://www.masslive.com/celtics/index.ssf/2013/08/paul_pierce_without_question_r.html
  • Beta
    Options
    James posey that ?

Top 5 Fav Heat players
  • RAPH
    RAPH Members Posts: 3,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Haven't seen a good video of this posted yet... so here... MJ Dunking at 50

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptzdaPJU4ZU
  • Beta
    edited August 2013
    Options
    RAPH wrote: »

Wow........

? was gassin the ? outta this based off of the pics but this is underwhelming as hell
  • RAPH
    RAPH Members Posts: 3,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RAPH wrote: »

Wow........

? was gassin the ? outta this based off of the pics but this is underwhelming as hell

lol what did you expect?
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can't wait to see rondo get exposed next year duke gonna have hollow stats on a sorry ass team won't make the all star team and won't make the playoffs.Not one person on that squad can draw doubles either so his stat padding numbers should drop
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Can't wait to see rondo get exposed next year duke gonna have hollow stats on a sorry ass team won't make the all star team and won't make the playoffs.Not one person on that squad can draw doubles either so his stat padding numbers should drop

Rondo's gonna cook u trippin da combo of him nd Jeff Green could potentionally be deadly
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »

Rondo's gonna cook u trippin da combo of him nd Jeff Green could potentionally deadly

20-25 assists per?
  • BlackAX410
    Options

Rondo's gonna cook u trippin da combo of him nd Jeff Green could potentionally deadly

20-25 assists per?

lol Rondo is gonna embrace dis role well he could help Avery Bradley nd Jordan Crawford out wit spacin nd ? like dat im lookin forward to dis year
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Rondo's gonna cook u trippin da combo of him nd Jeff Green could potentionally be deadly

I guess you go keep posting this idiotic statement until you actually start believing it
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    A Rondo-Green combo being deadly

Nas-laugh.png
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @blackax410 literally laughing at his comment lmfaooo
  • RichPorterOfTheIC
    RichPorterOfTheIC Members Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? gonna hate on the knicks all they want and rightfully so, we haven't done ? in over a decade but we still taking our division this year. We got better. J Kidd will be a horrible first year coach.
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? gonna hate on the knicks all they want and rightfully so, we haven't done ? in over a decade but we still taking our division this year. We got better. J Kidd will be a horrible first year coach.

U can tell ya team aint ? when you care about winning the division title. Lmaooooo
  • Tommy bilfiger
    edited August 2013
    Options

How did you get better dun?
  • RichPorterOfTheIC
    Options
    D.D.S. wrote: »

U can tell ya team aint ? when you care about winning the division title. Lmaooooo

It would be stupid to come out a year in advance and say we're going to win the title, ? please.
  • RichPorterOfTheIC
    Options

How did you get better dun?

We got ? that can contribute all 82 games unlike the old ass ? we had last year (camby,kid, thomas) a healthy shump and stat to start the year and world peace to help out on d so shump won't be stuck guarding all the best players. Our bench on paper is one of the best in the league prigioni, udrih, jr, stat, Kmart, bargnani (will have a rebirth in ny). And plus melo at the 4 is still one of the worst match ups for other teams in the league.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    I still don't see how the knicks improved in rebounding and half court offense which is why they lost in the playoffs
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    we will see in a few months.
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Knicks need to go with this line up

Felton/Udrih/Prigioni
    Shump/Jr
    Melo/Artest
    Bargani/Amare
    Chandler/K-Mart

They still have a weakness in the rebounding department and lack size hence K-Mart at the back up 5 but they are solid at every position and should have some pretty flexible rotations. Jr and Amare(if healthy) should be able to flourish in that second unit.....I'm somebody who believes that Melo and Amare can't play together so they need to keep them from being on the court at the same time as much as possible
  • RichPorterOfTheIC
    Options
    Knicks need to go with this line up

Felton/Udrih/Prigioni
    Shump/Jr
    Melo/Artest
    Bargani/Amare
    Chandler/K-Mart

They still have a weakness in the rebounding department and lack size hence K-Mart at the back up 5 but they are solid at every position and should have some pretty flexible rotations. Jr and Amare(if healthy) should be able to flourish in that second unit.....I'm somebody who believes that Melo and Amare can't play together so they need to keep them from being on the court at the same time as much as possible

Nope, there line up should be this:
    Prigioni
    Shumpert
    Meta
    Melo
    Chandler

Our biggest advantage last year and the reason why we won so many games was because melo was in that 4 spot causing the opposing pf to play him outside.
  • BlackAX410
    Options

I guess you go keep posting this idiotic statement until you actually start believing it

gotta try to instill confidence somehow we'll see how things go one of em could be an all-star dis year