charlie's thread...she's posting nekkid men's....

Options

Comments

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anybody in here got a price?

What's the dollar amount to make you do some crazy ? ?

Id do some crazy ? like rip the tags off of mattresses or drink orange juice straight out of the cart for no less than 10k
  • LurkdogAchilles
    LurkdogAchilles Members Posts: 924 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    Rough day already .... I need about a billion hugs
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No one eats the can though.

What's the food touching?

It's actually the lining of the can that causes concern. No way around it.
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gymnastics_flexibility.jpg
    Too young. Even for me.

Also, she's not slim.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »

cat-hug.gif#kitten%20hugs%20gif%20214x277

Hope your day gets better, lady!
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

liquor>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>hugs
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    No one eats the can though.

What's the food touching?

It's actually the lining of the can that causes concern. No way around it.
    Yeh, BPA is no good.
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP12 wrote: »
    Got a situation

So my immediate supervisor is out and has left me in charge.

so anyway, the past two times my supervisor has been out on a monday on vacation, this chick in my group has missed that monday with a "female problem"

I got word that the last time she did this, she just didnt want to come to work which I figured as much, and today she had to do something with her car (she notified me about this last week). So she calls me and says she's been having "stomach problems" the past two days and she was on her way to the doctors office, and that she might not be in today. Im sure thats a lie too, but since im not in any position to hold her accountable, I'm not sure how I should approach the situation.

Should I alert my immediate supervisor or just chill and let her do her cook?

I might pull the female to the side and explain her history of these mysterious problems and how in the future it won't be tolerated BUT I would not immediately write her up or tell on her.

If her actions continue then she's saying she doesn't respect the authority and at that point I'd advise you to write her up or report her.

Starting off I'd just give her a stern warning though.
  • Kat
    Options
    Conflict wrote: »

I know what u need u need this ? ?

Stop posing, vato.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Got a situation

so anyway, the past two times my supervisor has been out on a monday on vacation, this chick in my group has missed that monday with a "female problem"

I got word that the last time she did this, she just didnt want to come to work which I figured as much, and today she had to do something with her car (she notified me about this last week). So she calls me and says she's been having "stomach problems" the past two days and she was on her way to the doctors office, and that she might not be in today. Im sure thats a lie too, but since im not in any position to hold her accountable, I'm not sure how I should approach the situation.

? that son
    drop that dime on shorty

big boss gon like that and him leave you in charge for now on
    he even ask you for info about folks trying to get over

and that'll be a good for you!
  • LurkdogAchilles
    LurkdogAchilles Members Posts: 924 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that's a young'n?
  • playmaker88
    edited August 2013
    Options
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Got a situation

Unless you getting in trouble let that bird cook. ol temporary power ass ? .
  • Kat
    Options
    If I didn't like the broad, I'm telling.

She testing your gangsta..what you gonna do about it?
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options

if it's attached to an attorney ... you might be right
  • a.mann
    Options
    Got a situation

I might pull the female to the side and explain her history of these mysterious problems and how in the future it won't be tolerated BUT I would not immediately write her up or tell on her.

If her actions continue then she's saying she doesn't respect the authority and at that point I'd advise you to write her up or report her.

I hear you Crude, and normally, for a rational person, this might be the best approach but this chick is the epitome of a bird bish, and can you believe she actually produced a child? LAWD...but she is always trying to get over on something or someone

and she pulled this stunt the last time my supervisor was out of the office. Thats what's ? me off b/c she just had a 3 day weekend, and all of a sudden, she got "problems"...the last time she pulled this stunt, she had just come off a 6 day vacation, but didnt wanna come to work that monday. Bish please...if I can make it to work so can you

so she's" the epitome of a bird bish" yet smart and cunning enough to
    get over on your supervisor and company with her lil tactic???

it is obvious your supervisor is incompetent

a big part of being a leader is being "aware & in-tune" of your a.o. (area of operation) even when you aren't physically there ,you are there, your presence should be felt

You know how really needs to dime dropped on them........your immediate supervisor

instead of turning in the bird bash, why don't your alert HIS immediate supervisors to his oblivious and incompetence.

• playmaker88
    Options
  • a.mann
    Options
    Snitch on your supervisor
    >:)
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Kat
    Options

Stop posing, vato.
    Steve Lobs wrote: »
    Steve Lobs wrote: »
    Waves are childish if your past 21

What type of foolishness is this?

Says the white person commenting on a hairstyle she knows nothing about. Yall cant get em so stop trying.
    when%20white%20kids%20wear%20doo%20rags%20do%20hip%20hop%20skull%20cap.jpg

Cause I ? with white boys in du-rags.

It's a hairstyle..I don't see how it's immature.

I like it.
    "Durags , its a hairstyle" -katy

lol...reeeeeeach!
  • playmaker88
    Options
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Got a situation

I hear you Crude, and normally, for a rational person, this might be the best approach but this chick is the epitome of a bird bish, and can you believe she actually produced a child? LAWD...but she is always trying to get over on something or someone

and she pulled this stunt the last time my supervisor was out of the office. Thats what's ? me off b/c she just had a 3 day weekend, and all of a sudden, she got "problems"...the last time she pulled this stunt, she had just come off a 6 day vacation, but didnt wanna come to work that monday. Bish please...if I can make it to work so can you

Go ahead and drop a dime on her then.

If she persists write her up again to.

When it comes to acting right vs employment she'll choose employment if she has a fraction of any brain.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    watching once upon a time in mexico

damn at the bodybags this movie made

goat ?