Big Sean "Hall of Fame" Official Album Thread (8.27)

Options

Comments

• DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Born Sinner gets 6
    Hall Of Lame gets 3
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol yeezus got great reviews from critics but we know they weren't deserved c'mon bruh you need a better argument.
  • CJ
    Options
    Born sinner a 8/10 tho

Got alil happy with the rating that day.

• CJ
    Options
    Only credit I'm giving sean tho is making a better album than his debut.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kid cudi>>>>>>nas and big sean on 1st chain
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Lmaoooooooo this whole thread is taking a hilarious turn. Leave it to buttuh to be Dayday's sole defender but that only comes from his "I dont like 'New Jay Z' & I'm not a big fan of Cole" views on life.

Y'all ? need to embrace this kind of Super Saiyan level trolling from Dayday cause once Big Sean dont ? 120k first week this faggymonsita is gone.
  • Lebong James
    Lebong James Members Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn that toyota music beat is filthy
  • DetroitBoi313
    DetroitBoi313 Members Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmaoooooooo this whole thread is taking a hilarious turn. Leave it to buttuh to be Dayday's sole defender but that only comes from his "I dont like 'New Jay Z' & I'm not a big fan of Cole" views on life.

Y'all ? need to embrace this kind of Super Saiyan level trolling from Dayday cause once Big Sean dont ? 120k first week this faggymonsita is gone.

Like your boy Wiz Khalifa. Talk about a legendary falloff hahaha
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options

Nothing is worse than a ? who "hahahaha" (s) himself
    Wiz sold 130k+ first week
    With a single that wasnt even as big as "Black & Yellow"
    How did he fall off?
    Why are we talkin about someone other than Big Sean again?
    If Big Sean sold anywhere near that Def Jam would throw that ? a black bar mitzvah

Your days are numbered my dude. We all know that ? trash ? wont be selling 120k. And I was being generous with the 120k bet. Lil Sean dropped another wack album only thing stoppin that ? from gettin shelved will be that trash MILF song and thats only cause Nicki is on it. This clown let that ? take his shine on his own track yet again. Gotta hurt your favorite rapper gets overshadowed by Nicki Minaj.
  • DetroitBoi313
    Options

How did he fall off?
    If Big Sean sold anywhere near that Def Jam would throw that ? a black bar mitzvah

Your days are numbered my dude. We all know that ? trash ? wont be selling 120k. And I was being generous with the 120k bet. Lil Sean dropped another wack album only thing stoppin that ? from gettin shelved will be that trash MILF song and thats only cause Nicki is on it. This clown let that ? take his shine on his own track yet again. Gotta hurt your favorite rapper gets overshadowed by Nicki Minaj.

This ? said how did Wiz fall off lol. Feelings caught again. Y'all haters can't win.
  • DarthRozay
    Options
    "how did wiz fall off?" = feelings? wtf is wrong with your head bruh
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options

How did he fall off?

This ? said how did Wiz fall off lol. Feelings caught again. Y'all haters can't win.

This lame Big Sean ? cleaner talkin bout feelings caught.... but he didnt answer my question & he still wont talk about his lord Sean. You do realize that once Big Sean flops you're banned right?
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First week #'s, what yall think?
  • DetroitBoi313
    Options
    I feel for you Wale and J.Cole stans lol. I predicted the hate would come two weeks ago. If this album is trash as y'all claim it to be why is it getting good reviews? At least with FF the critics were ? on that album.
  • young_belvi
    young_belvi Members Posts: 732 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As long as we aren't going off of Artist's Direct review's. Them ? said Trap Lord from Asap Ferg is a classic... :))
  • nj2089
    nj2089 Members Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J.cole and Big Sean are both average ass albums
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    ImTheKangRoundHere Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why control wasn't on the album???
  • nycdiesel
    nycdiesel Members Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Have not listened or downloaded... from the looks of it i should leave it that way
  • soulfulcat
    soulfulcat Members Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wow this album was whack
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    ImTheKangRoundHere Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like this album.worth the purchase
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    even meek heard 10 2 10 and said "Ayo sean you need to quiet down on that hook youngn i know what its like to work hard from the bottom but chill son!"
  • DarthRozay
    Options
    @detroitboi313 was right, this is album of the year...

if it was an instrumental album
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I lol'd @ the Freaky skit and the MILF track....but that's about it...

Even my son said its wack and deleted it off his phone.

Lol @ the dude calling it AOTY...

Detroit mixtape >>>>>>>>