Six Reasons Why Men Are Avoiding Marriage. Fellas do any of them match your reasons?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Darth Sidious
    Darth Sidious Members Posts: 2,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have no friends/peers who aren't married, a few with divorces but all back in long term relationships.
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »

Your first post was feelings so...

Bold: Believe me when I say that I truly do not. What irritates me is that you couldn't even wait until the 2nd page before stinking up this thread with your passive aggressive snide arrogant remarks. As if getting a chick is some super special grand thing. I get girls because of the biological imperative within me that tells me to ? . If that didn't exist then u might catch me off in the mountains somewhere reading books and playing guitar for the rest of my life

Underline: Correction. You HOPE that it doesn't apply to you because that would imply that you would rather stick with a man that couldn't stand you rather than go out and try and trap another one. So you tell yourself that you're a catch, but I've read some of your posts. You probably have no idea how your man TRULY feels about you so please have a seat somewhere

ok sooo you get women, but yet you keep replying to me about my post about men not getting women.

and I know it doesn't apply to me dude, I think you hope it applies to me because you don't like the way I post. lmfao

What does my getting women have to do with me responding to a dumb post that u made? I responded to u because you're making light of a serious male issue. Just because I get ? , does that mean that I should just not care about the dudes that can't? Even if some of them are close friends of mine?
    lmfao he's still talking about that post.

it was meant to be a joke, I guess they don't realize that if a lot of men can't get women, then a lot of women don't have a man. smh

Except for the fact that this isn't true at all. Girls share dudes. I'm being shared right now

LOL

yall two are gonna end up ? .... WATCH!!! LOL
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There is absolutely no point in getting married bruh.
  • Ip man
    Ip man Members Posts: 995 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A lot of men can't even get a woman in the first place. lolol

look at what we gotta pic from:

13767414267520a47a17.jpg
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My homie just lost 50 pounds and his hair dealing with a chick he had to divorce. ? look like 50 cent in that movie when he had that disease
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Number 3 and 6 for me.

losing money isn't something I'm afraid of but being a part time parent is something that I would never want to entertain only cause I know what it was like myself as a kid to not live with both parents.

? was agony.

What's wild about this ? is dudes will say this as a reason to not get married but then go have kids with a woman and not marry her as if that doesn't put you in the same part time parent situation if you don't have full custody
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Number 3 and 6 for me.

losing money isn't something I'm afraid of but being a part time parent is something that I would never want to entertain only cause I know what it was like myself as a kid to not live with both parents.

? was agony.

What's wild about this ? is dudes will say this as a reason to not get married but then go have kids with a woman and not marry her as if that doesn't put you in the same part time parent situation if you don't have full custody

Word.

I would only have kids with a woman that I'm married to... ...? if I ever got that far I would just tough it out for minimal 18-21 yrs or however long I needed to and just be miserable within the relationship...

Im sure alot of guys do this ... Better to have your kids in house and as far as your wife goes.. "its cheaper to keep her".

• RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    .IRS. wrote: »
    1. They'll lose respect.
    2. They'll lose out on sex
    3. Can lose their children and their money
    4. They'll lose their space.
    5. They can lose their freedom.
    6. The single life is better than ever.

sadly
    all this ? is true

• aka_OG
    aka_OG Members Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

Word.

I would only have kids with a woman that I'm married to... ...? if I ever got that far I would just tough it out for minimal 18-21 yrs or however long I needed to and just be miserable within the relationship...

Im sure alot of guys do this ... Better to have your kids in house and as far as your wife goes.. "its cheaper to keep her".

its cheaper to keep her? naw - its not a loss if your a boss

we all know what happens in divorce IF it happens - thats 2 cheques coming out your account minimum. IF y'all not married and a kid involved? thats one (depending on how you lawyer up and the situation in general)

a kid growing up in a home where both parents are miserable vs. a kid that has 2 part time parents - who is better off?

the vid touches on somethings - but not the key thing - the reality theres a lot of aint ? women out there and few that are worth the commitment

tumblr_lp8lbcaBh51qmk3iwo1_500.gif
  • s_a_m_r_i_o
    s_a_m_r_i_o Members Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    -5 and 6 pretty much the same damn thing. Freedom and being single is the same.

-For number 4, a man does need his own space. You just can't be up under each other all the time. The time she's watching tv, I'll be doing something else on my own. You and your girl need a hobby but then do things together or some each other something new.

-Your chick should be fine on her own before she met you so either she has a job or knows how to use money well because if not, that's the start of a downfall. I'm thinking the more she makes, you less you'll have to pay if child support is involved.
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The video on point but I really ain't into losing my space and free time and like dude said a few posts before mine very few of these females are worth investing that effort into.