89-year-old World War II veteran beaten to death by two teens

Options

Comments

• will grimey
    will grimey Members Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yoooooooo!!!! The comments on CNN's website is outrageous. Racist whites are prepping for that race war fasho...CNN had 2 pics of the 'African American' teens. But they took it down and also edited the article...These muhfuckas over there inciting hatred and race wars....
  • BadKarma
    BadKarma Members Posts: 157
    Options
    When will black americans stop acting like animals?
  • Igot5onit
    Igot5onit Members Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yoooooooo!!!! The comments on CNN's website is outrageous. Racist whites are prepping for that race war fasho...CNN had 2 pics of the 'African American' teens. But they took it down and also edited the article...These muhfuckas over there inciting hatred and race wars....

1st comment I see on CNN

You can't tell me these animals are the same species as the rest of us. I'm not buying it. They don't look the same, they don't act the same, IQ tests have proven they aren't as intelligent and they are genetically different enough that they are predisposed to certain medical conditions at different rates than whites. The media loves to pooh pooh the results of the IQ tests which show a difference because of cries of racism but ask any doctor about the difference in predisposition to certain diseases. For instance high blood pressure.
  • Gucci Scott King
    Gucci Scott King Members Posts: 883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BadKarma wrote: »
    When will black americans stop acting like animals?
    When white america stop acting like savages...

• ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    Options
    this is what evil forces want.
    no unity. they want us divided.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

we were born divided and people will fight over anything
  • ItzGravitation
    Options
    zombie wrote: »

i expect a reply like that from a homophobic person.
    we are all born into the same world.
    No reason we cant be one religion and one nation
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

what you want goes against human nature it's me or you and it's going to be ? you. the rule of the knife

I don't subscribe to any theory of non-violence but i also don't condone useless violence.
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There was no description of what clothing the second suspect was wearing other than a silk do-rag.

it wont take long for someone to identify this person
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol omama phone..obama money..

who are you and why do you breathe
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol omama phone..obama money..

who are you and why do you breathe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpAOwJvTOio
  • indyman87
    indyman87 Members Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hopefully they will plead temporary insanity. post traumatic stress syndrome after that Trayvon Martin verdict.
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    4oNd5gJ.jpg

O MY ? THIS IS NOT THE SAME THING!!!!

WHITE PEOPLE AND THEIR LOYAL ? WERE SOMEHOW SMART ENOUGH TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD BUT NOW THEY TRYING TO PLAY DUMB

George ? Zimmerman wasn't arrested and charged for like a MONTH!!!! ? JUST WANTED A DAMN TRIAL FOR SHOOTING AN UNARMED TEENAGER. When they find the ? ? who did this THEY GOING DOWN IMMEDIATELY AS THEY SHOULD. JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED AND THESE ? WILL GO TO JAIL AND MAYBE EVEN BE EXECUTED. NOT THE SAME SITUATION SAME THING WITH THAT ? , MULATTO, AND WHITE ? IN OKLAHOMA. NOT THE SAME.
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    4oNd5gJ.jpg

O MY ? THIS IS NOT THE SAME THING!!!!

WHITE PEOPLE AND THEIR LOYAL ? WERE SOMEHOW SMART ENOUGH TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD BUT NOW THEY TRYING TO PLAY DUMB

George ? Zimmerman wasn't arrested and charged for like a MONTH!!!! ? JUST WANTED A DAMN TRIAL FOR SHOOTING AN UNARMED TEENAGER. When they find the ? ? who did this THEY GOING DOWN IMMEDIATELY AS THEY SHOULD. JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED AND THESE ? WILL GO TO JAIL AND MAYBE EVEN BE EXECUTED. NOT THE SAME SITUATION SAME THING WITH THAT ? , MULATTO, AND WHITE ? IN OKLAHOMA. NOT THE SAME.

Yo how does that ? Dro post in caps all the dam time that ? looks angry as ?
  • powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There's a story up there now about a army dude mowing down 16 afghan civilians and it's barely getting a peep. These white cats is really selective. Every part of me wants that article spammed with how animistic they are but I'm trying to take the high road. Just to watch them get the ? face, Al Sharpton should make a comment since, for some reason, white people have this obsession with him and he's so irrelevant to black people; we forget he even exists. He's like the black george zimmerman, everything is fine and under control, then he shows up ? goes straight to hell.

• genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? them attackers
  • babel
    babel Members Posts: 442 ✭✭✭
    Options
    _DUB_ wrote: »
    ? that cracka
    he 89, he was calling ? ? for a long time

? em

Dawg, I tried REALLY hard not to think this exact thought while reading the story. My wife looks at me like I'm crazy when I say that.
  • ItzGravitation
    Options
    slickone wrote: »

How can we be a nation when the President enacts his policies as his policies e.g.

1. Obama care
    2. Obama phone
    3. Obama money

on and on about Obama this Obama that = Obama nation.....aren't we still in the transformation process of transforming America into the new world that Obama wants?

nonsense dude.
    Its America, a country ran by whites.
    8 years of a "black" President aint go change over 200 years of white supremacy
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some pundits on faux news are still reporting that all 3 are black and should be charged with a hate crime