Fabolous Explains Why He Didn't Go At Kendrick After "King Of NY" Line

Options

Comments

• CertainSoul
    CertainSoul Members Posts: 99 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah it a business. A business that deals in RAP MUSIC. Whose employees are RAPPERS that RAP. I understand timing is important, but lets be real, these ? arent concerned with timing, these ? dont have a clue how to respond and, like you said, are concerned with their brand. I'm just saying its ? , and these rappers are weak for acting like that. If you are an MC and you get called out, you should battle straight up, not prance around the issue. Where are your bars at?

If your bars are hard enough, is timing really that big of an issue? When Fab gonna respond, two weeks from now when no one gives a ? ? What kinda timing is that? These rappers are weak, point blank.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where Jadakiss in all this ? , mr so call top 5 alive. lol Where is Styles P the so call hardest in these streets?

Someone needs to bail Beans out. lol
  • will grimey
    will grimey Members Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ain't gon front for my own selfish reasons I did wanna hear a response from Fab. But I do respect why he said he didn't.

However, not responding because you want a beat from Dre isn't good enough. I truly think if he went at K Dot's head AND dropped a dope ass album similar to Soul Tape 2, NY would have no choice but to crown Fab...
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i can understand why, timing does matter sometimes
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fabs a ? , let me translate what he said: "I dont want to lose my young, west coast fanbase and I dont want 100,000 goons on my ass so let me just shut straight the ? up... dont hurt me"

this new ? is disgusting... bunch of ? , sat down and talked to OG's, you're an idiot shut up
  • ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    Options
    beans from philly
    why should he care
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I HAD AN ARGUEMENT WITH MY HOME BOY ABOUT THIS NGA....

FAB WENT AT WAYNE FOR SAYING THAT HE HATED NY...BUT WONT GO AT KDOT...

Are u slow, Dro?

He never "went at wayne", only fools run with that cuz they cant dissect ? and listens to whatever the media tells them.

As for what has Fab done? Remain relevant for over 12 years in a fickle industry, only rappers from NY to have as much relevancy this long are Jay, Nas, and maybe Jada...facts.

Every other NY artists that came in with him or b4 him is sellin 75k 1st week tops this year..sad.

• manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? are itching for beef on records smh. K-Dot threw the gauntlet down with the King of New York ? and that verse was fire, but it was more a challenge to produce greater rap than what's been released lately, not start a war between rappers. You got Cassidy and Papoose responding with a diss record when they should go in the studio and craft a great album. That's how you get the crown back. And real ? , if Fab come with an album that's as dope as what he was spitting on Soul Tape 2, who gone challenge him in this current climate??
  • CertainSoul
    CertainSoul Members Posts: 99 ✭✭✭
    Options
    beans from philly
    why should he care

Same reason Cassidy and Buddens did I guess. Try to get famous again.

• ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Where Jadakiss in all this ? , mr so call top 5 alive. lol Where is Styles P the so call hardest in these streets?

Someone needs to bail Beans out. lol

Are you dumb?

That's like DMX, Phantom Pun, Ja Rule, 50, Drag-On responded to this ? .

K-Dot isn't from their era.
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fab albums have also been weak. He's stayed relevant with freestyles, dope features, and the best ? of his career Soul Tape I and II
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So if he waiting till his album it better be good. I know Hov's his rap consigliere but Fab is what 35, and slightly under performed career wise.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn man, i be surprised every time i see people talk about soul tape being his top ? , its not bad but me i prefer that tinc or that real talk fab
  • FlightKing
    FlightKing Members Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These ? making excuses. Chess not checkers? ? please this is rap music, you get called out, you respond. Its neither chess nor checkers, that analogy has been played out.

It's played out for broke, irrelevant rappers. And nobody telling them NOT to respond, but ? a Control freestyle. That won't help these ? be relevant again.
  • hiphop12345
    hiphop12345 Members Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gooner wrote: »
    Fab do sound like a "little ? " in that interview tho...doesnt have it in him to take the crown
    Fab is infinitely more street than Kendrick. Snoop and Kurupt also.

• T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    F A to the B O is a ? anyway.

? got beat up by Ray J & snatch what's left from his credibility beneath him
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why should Fab respond? I don't like anything he did since he remade Tamia's song so it's whatever. But what would he gain from that? Hell what does NY gain from it? Kendrick is a relative new ? in the game the only people who should be responding to Kendrick are the young ? who are there or on the way. This ain't a fight for Gab, Jay, Nas, hell Not even Papoose. Dudes talking about how NYC still drop the best music and ? , prove it! This is the perfect time for a young cat to step up and take NY hiphop into the future...quit living in the past.
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fab already told y'all ? he do the ? when he feel like it.
  • TrueGodHS
    TrueGodHS Members Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I love how a week later, everybody went from "oh ? Fab about to respond" or "? gotta step their bars up or say something now" to "this is a business, he talked to Hov so he know whats up"

He basically was going to respond the same night, decided not to. In the end, his album going to do what it always does and he'll have a radio single or two pop. As usual. Nothing surprising here.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    My question is... Rap is your job... What else u got to do?

? work 24hrs these days?

? show up to the grocery store suppose to kick a 16 to the teller cos "rap is his job"

C'mon blood
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    F.A.B.O.L.O.U.S flow>>>>>>>>>>>>Its Loso case u aint know so flow
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    ImTheKangRoundHere Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The thing I don't understand is why ? so uptight about k dot claiming
    To be king of new York when nobody in ny.that are rappers putting out some real ? ???the real kings of new York are those ? that run new York literally not hood ? .them wealthy ?
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fab my ? . But he a grown ass man, why should he respond to this little ? who's only one album in. Who knows Kendrick could ? around and cool off as far as his material goes.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This lazy ? just didnt wana go in the booth n make a track
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fab even got the kendrick hair cut ? u too old!