Notorious B.I.G.
    This is actually a lot closer than I thought it would b
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Notorious B.I.G.
    This is actually a lot closer than I thought it would b

Lol word.Biggie only up 21 votes It should be 71.These pac groupies mad as fucc "Bu but but his subject matter was Better!!!!" So was krs ones ? can't handle the truth.They prolly swingin at the air wit tears in their eyes like tre in boyz in da hood bumpin how do u want it

Biggie had the better bars,flow,stories,albums,career,is more influential,more sampled and his 2 albums are better than pacs 17 albums

/thread
  • Weazel
    Weazel Members Posts: 3,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tupac Shakur
    So, 2Pac had 17 albums all of a sudden..
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tupac Shakur
    Weazel wrote: »
    Lol he makes it seem like its a bad thing to have a great work ethic

Pac been in the game since 91-96
    In n out of court
    Shooting movies
    Locked up in 94 for basically a year
    And Big been in the game since 92-97
    And Pac has way more music and albums than Biggie

What's Biggies excuse for dropping on 2 albums?
    One in 94 and one In 97

Tf was he doing in 95 and 96?

That's just to get at tommy for making it seem like Pac was garbage cause he put out way more material than Big in way less time
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Biggie's excuse is that those two aren't ? like 2pac's whole discography.
  • Undergroundraplegend
    Undergroundraplegend Members Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tupac Shakur
    lol at getting two flags For saying there are tons who can out rhyme Big.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Notorious B.I.G.

Nah bruh, you got it for that ? ? you said right after.
  • Undergroundraplegend
    Undergroundraplegend Members Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tupac Shakur

Nah bruh, you got it for that ? ? you said right after.

So its ? For saying something thats true people here dickriding biggies ass.. Know what whateva.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Notorious B.I.G.
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    Weazel wrote: »
    Lol he makes it seem like its a bad thing to have a great work ethic

Pac been in the game since 91-96
    In n out of court
    Shooting movies
    Locked up in 94 for basically a year
    And Big been in the game since 9293-97
    And Pac has way more music and albums than Biggie

What's Biggies excuse for dropping on 2 albums?
    One in 94 and one In 97

Tf was he doing in 95 and 96?

That's just to get at tommy for making it seem like Pac was garbage cause he put out way more material than Big in way less time

He was locked up in 95 not 94 but you're a revisionist groupie so of course you get these things mixed up

Biggie got his record deal mid-late 92 and dropped ready to die sept 94.Pac rushed a lot of his music and that's why it was so wacc biggie had good production and worked on his debut and that's why his debut ? on pacs debut sales wise and why ready to die is a classic album.In 95 junior mafia conspiracy (that featured big on 4-5 songs) dropped and he wrote lil kims album that dropped in 96 and life after death was recorded in late 96

If you add his features on Can't you see by total,Can't stop the reign by Shaq,That song off the Panther soundtrack,one more chance remix,flava in ya ear remix,Only you by 112,Real ? by Puff,Victory by puff,Young G's by Puff,All about the benjamins by puff,his feature on that supercat song and all his verses from the born again album on top of touring he was mad productive from 94-96.Pac may have more music biggie has way better lyrics,stories,flow,better quality music and a much bigger influence there's a reason why he's the most sampled rapper Ever pac isn't

4s0l8o.jpg

I understand why u groupies are so emotional.Your ? got blown out I aint mad at ya
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Notorious B.I.G.
    Big actually had a car accident that took him out of commission for awhile which is why he had a cane in the Hypnotize video. Pac actually had time to write while he was locked up. What the ? else was he gonna do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glEiPXAYE-U
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Notorious B.I.G.
    This gonna be my last post in here unless I see something worth responding to but this will be more of an observation and analysis than anything.

Tupac was one of interscope records first rap acts, dude's debut album was released in 1991 and his second in 1993 but when cats rush to defend PAC as an artist they immediately run to his material made in 1995 which means they cut dude career in half in order to make a substantial argument.

I don't see any of these fans supporting 2pacalypse Now or Strictly for My ? , they don't post lyrics or song from those albums which leads me to believe they just bandwagon riders and aren't real fans to begin with.

This is sad to me because I like those two albums. I think they are real representations of 2pac as a man and as an artist before he decided to just play Bishop on records.

How is a ? the GOAT when you have to cut his career in half and load up posthumous albums to make a case? I honestly don't listen to posthumous PAC albums because they aren't put together by the artist himself but a collection of verses put together on beats he didnt choose.

That's one of the reasons I don't mention Born Again as a BIG album, ? posthumous materials he ? he made when he was alive matter alot more.

All that said when ? totally neglect 2pacalypse and Strictly then there's no point in debating who had a better career or who is the better rapper because BIG never had albums that are completely ignored by his fan base.

This is the ultimate example of quality > quantity. Who cares if there are 19 posthumous 2pac albums? The ? wasnt put together by him with his vision or direction so they basically just money grabs for interscope and his mama.

And one more observation I noticed over the years is that I've heard countless MCs state that 2pac was the best or GOAT but then they instantly get on the mic and try I rap like BIG. ? rapping all this Versace, Jesus piece ? but saying 2pac is the GOAT. It's bandwagon riding.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Notorious B.I.G.
    This gonna be my last post in here unless I see something worth responding to but this will be more of an observation and analysis than anything.

Tupac was one of interscope records first rap acts, dude's debut album was released in 1991 and his second in 1993 but when cats rush to defend PAC as an artist they immediately run to his material made in 1995 which means they cut dude career in half in order to make a substantial argument.

I don't see any of these fans supporting 2pacalypse Now or Strictly for My ? , they don't post lyrics or song from those albums which leads me to believe they just bandwagon riders and aren't real fans to begin with.

This is sad to me because I like those two albums. I think they are real representations of 2pac as a man and as an artist before he decided to just play Bishop on records.

How is a ? the GOAT when you have to cut his career in half and load up posthumous albums to make a case? I honestly don't listen to posthumous PAC albums because they aren't put together by the artist himself but a collection of verses put together on beats he didnt choose.

That's one of the reasons I don't mention Born Again as a BIG album, ? posthumous materials he ? he made when he was alive matter alot more.

All that said when ? totally neglect 2pacalypse and Strictly then there's no point in debating who had a better career or who is the better rapper because BIG never had albums that are completely ignored by his fan base.

This is the ultimate example of quality > quantity. Who cares if there are 19 posthumous 2pac albums? The ? wasnt put together by him with his vision or direction so they basically just money grabs for interscope and his mama.

And one more observation I noticed over the years is that I've heard countless MCs state that 2pac was the best or GOAT but then they instantly get on the mic and try I rap like BIG. ? rapping all this Versace, Jesus piece ? but saying 2pac is the GOAT. It's bandwagon riding.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tupac Shakur
    jono wrote: »

Wtf does this got to do with anything? Lol

Most artist have albums regarded as their most apprciated material by their fans ...this is common in every genre ...

You know ...When you have an artist with more than 2 damn albums total you have more music to choose from ...obviously Cheif ....don't try to flip that Into some negative ...delusional ass ?

You think pac fans don't know where Brenda's got a baby comes from? You think when my homies call isn't listened to and loved? Keep your head up? I get around? ....? shut that dumb ? up ... Ain't nobody cutting off half his career

And big bit the Versace ? off Pac ? ..? are you even talking about ..lol

• JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tupac Shakur
    Like its coo to prefer one artist over the other ..they're both legendary .. But ? literally making ? up to devalue one artist so their favorable opinions of the other artist can be "validated" is corny blood ..
  • nineties
    nineties Members Posts: 506 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Notorious B.I.G.
    I prefer Big but this has to be the first time I've seen him winning Pac h2h.
  • rapmastermind
    rapmastermind Members Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Notorious B.I.G.
    Everyone does need to let the beef go. It's been almost 20 years since they passed. No matter what side you land on be happy that Big and Pac are still in the conversation and will never leave it. If we are talking the Greatest Rappers Ever their names will always be at the top. Let's look at the good times. Here are some of their collabo's:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SL86kduQ9I

Tupac & Biggie - HOTEL LIVE FREESTYLE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z61YLEQ-tj8

Tupac Featuring Biggie, Stretch, Outlaws and Buju Bonton - RUNNIN FROM THE POLICE (Thug Life Outtake)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZErbKzMGfM0

Eddie F and the Untouchables featuring Tupac, Biggie & Heavy D - LET'S GET IT ON (Eddie F and the Untouchables Let's Get It On Album)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o806l3gsVgw

Biggie featuring Tupac and Stretch - HOUSE OF PAIN (Ready To Die Outtake)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efFOPagjpLM

Biggie, Tupac, Big Daddy Kane, Shyihem and DJ Scoob - MADISON SQUARE GARDEN FREESTYLE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bojV7rRHNMA

Biggie Featuring Tupac and the Outlaws - PARTY AND BULLSH!T LIVE
  • rapmastermind
    rapmastermind Members Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Notorious B.I.G.
    As for who's the better rapper. There are things Pac did well and there are things Big did well. They were both great. But Biggie was born to rap. He just had this gift. I felt Pac basically learned on the job and became a great rapper by the end. Big was a great rapper from the minute he decided to rap. Look at these clips of him Age 14 and Age 17 and tell me Pac was a more gifted Rapper/Emcee:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zgs02NF6e2g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hbwdAOogBw
  • The Nuisance
    The Nuisance Members Posts: 391 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Tupac Shakur
    PAC without a doubt. Big was a better lyricist but PAC was a better rapper.
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tupac Shakur

Most artist have albums regarded as their most apprciated material by their fans ...this is common in every genre ...

You know ...When you have an artist with more than 2 damn albums total you have more music to choose from ...obviously Cheif ....don't try to flip that Into some negative ...delusional ass ?

You think pac fans don't know where Brenda's got a baby comes from? You think when my homies call isn't listened to and loved? Keep your head up? I get around? ....? shut that dumb ? up ... Ain't nobody cutting off half his career

What ive learned man is its useless tryna explain logic to these guys. Word ? talbout jewlery and versace like ? wasnt around Before Big came.. And are they really praising Pac but rappin like Big if Pac was the one tht helped train Big in the rap game? Guy seem like they really just like to say stuff, just any ol ? . Props to the Big fans that just like the ? songs better...but all the people givin crazy reasons and really tryna post like they got a good point, Im just smh @ these ? man
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tupac Shakur
    I could relate to Pac more then Big.
    Pac spoke about ? I went thru, was going thru and stuff I go thru now.
    Big rapped about ? I never did, never went thru and stuff I still never went thru.
    Pac was reality and Big was fantasy to me, imo.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Notorious B.I.G.
    south4life wrote: »
    I could relate to Pac more then Big.
    Pac spoke about ? I went thru, was going thru and stuff I go thru now.
    Big rapped about ? I never did, never went thru and stuff I still never went thru.
    Pac was reality and Big was fantasy to me, imo.

Da fucc does this have to do with who's the better rapper?
    DR. JEK wrote: »

ruwd39.gif

^Translation
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Notorious B.I.G.
    BIG
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    Notorious B.I.G.
    Damn it must suck to be fazeem went from a power ? mod who abused his mod capabilities to a lurker who gets jailed and has no control over a board he said means a lot to him

Lol @ your life.Now flag this you 41 year old terrorist.I know it burns to watch Biggie da Goat body this ballerina ?