Biggie is Corny and Far Overrated...

Options
1235»

Comments

• Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain Marko wrote:
    Lol.......dude has been destroyed in this thread and he doesnt even see it.
    all I see is Biggie stans dancing around circle jerking in force. NOt one bit of actual refuting nor proving what I said to be wrong no just , a bunch of Shadyteam like you are a hater chants annd everbody should love Biggie like we do he never was corny even when he was it was just comercial songs talk. ? is sad where is the Non Stan Boy Biggie fans Like @Uptown Connex who actually speak with merit on the subject and can break it down and debate their postion...

• H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Alot of emotions being displayed....SOLOMAN the WISE caught many flies in his web...must have been sticky

Idol worship an unbridled adoration for entertainers is a character defect especially when you look at any criticism aimed at your HERO as some type of hatred or slander.

Weak-minded people need hero's and charismatic individuals take advantage of that; politicians, pimps, athletes, entertainers and con-men all prey on the weak men who worship and idolize them because of their gifts, talents, physical attributes, wealth or wisdom.

If Soloman lays down an intellectual premise for why he believes Biggie was corny and overrated how many posters are willing to debate his assessment of facts with facts of their own instead of just emotional ramblings and biased opinion?

Nas music is my favorite but I can say "? Nas" in 10 seconds because I have no emotional attachment to the man whatsoever, the same thing goes for Tupac, or my present favorite music from Kendrick Lamar.

Biggie has captured the hearts of these men and they idolize and worship him with all of their emotional beings.....if you point out his savage abuse toward women they will say 'The ? deserved it she should have left".

If you point out his frequency of homosexual-tinged lyrics they will say "Its only about 10 lyrics out of his 60 songs just because JayZ has 600 songs and not a single ? lyric means nothing"

if you point out that he hung around a circle of bonafied ? they will say "it was only his best friend, manager, DJ, protege, and labelmate, thats only 5 people in his immediate circle all normal guys have multiple ? pals"

They say him releasing "Who Shotcha" 6 days after Tupac got shot in the head and groin wasnt a big deal..just a cool little record.

They say that the true HipHoppers like Boot Camp Click, Wu Tang Clan, Jeru Da Damaja, & The Roots were just hating on the Bad Boy movement when they warned us about the commercialization of the culture when Devil-Diddy was trying to auction off HIPHOP to corporate America.

If you want to see Biggies influence on HIPHOP look no further than the state of NY HIPHOP and LiL Kims face.

• YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ H-Rap's "caught many flies in his web" comment....
    I think this was the same year Soloman caught 3 sea lions in a fishing net and had a foursome with them
  • Undergroundraplegend
    Undergroundraplegend Members Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yamoley wrote: »
    lol @ H-Rap's "caught many flies in his web" comment....
    I think this was the same year Soloman caught 3 sea lions in a fishing net and had a foursome with them

Whats the story behind this ?
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain1 wrote: »
    Did anyone ever read the OP of this ? ? thread?
    ? no...
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The thread starter should stop work,school,and hobbies to learn how to suck his own ?
  • Weazel
    Weazel Members Posts: 3,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? again?

Okay, t/s used waaay too much words to describe his hatred for Big
    So I just read some of it. And to be honest, it was (imo) not all ?

But to call Big corny and far overrated..

..he lost all his credibility for a reasonable debate

• aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So lets get this straight, not only did you troll like a mother ? ., but you made the longest post in IC history.

Amazing.
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Options
    I like to see that the new Reason has a consensus this old thread was a remake posted for posterity from a time when Diversity actually reigned here before the all the old threads were deleted and it was not one big circle ? of conformity amongst you sheeples sadly very few of us OG's remain having chosen to go elsewhere to discuss the game with people that actually enjoybuilding the few that do are mostly on the lamestream side of things. I love the fact tho that some of my fanboys bumped this thread in the hopes to gain Brownie points with their ? cronies.

Legitimately Biggie was Corny and the reasons for saying so were broke down and debated in the original thread the over abundance of props given him are mostly revisionist by those gloating that in the end the Mainstream East won the war for HipHop we can see that in the state and nature of the game today. Most of the things kats are critical of today in the game were paved by Biggie but those accolades they do not shower him with. I will let the ever dwindling population here continue to do what you kats do...
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like to see that the new Reason has a consensus this old thread was a remake posted for posterity from a time when Diversity actually reigned here before the all the old threads were deleted and it was not one big circle ? of conformity amongst you sheeples sadly very few of us OG's remain having chosen to go elsewhere to discuss the game with people that actually enjoybuilding the few that do are mostly on the lamestream side of things. I love the fact tho that some of my fanboys bumped this thread in the hopes to gain Brownie points with their ? cronies.

Legitimately Biggie was Corny and the reasons for saying so were broke down and debated in the original thread the over abundance of props given him are mostly revisionist by those gloating that in the end the Mainstream East won the war for HipHop we can see that in the state and nature of the game today. Most of the things kats are critical of today in the game were paved by Biggie but those accolades they do not shower him with. I will let the ever dwindling population here continue to do what you kats do...

It boils down to one common denominator- people failing to see the relation between cause and effect or more accurately shielding their dedicated ignorance of it with blind hero worship. Trying to live vicariously through dead and dying ? who rose to fame and wealth for the purpose of influencing the youth who could change ? to be dead and dying as well. If you sit around and say, listen to and do negative ? , negative ? is going to happen. And people like Big were paid to say negative ? . If he did not he would not be discussed on here but would instead be just another poet who was willing to buck against the machine for his people but was rejected because the hip-hop snobs dont wanna hear that "conscious ? ". The ears eat like the mouth does and you are what you eat...and serve. Serve death and you gonna eat it at some point...
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y y'all ain't keep that ? banned?.. Mods, y'all slippin
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I aint never disrespected BIG!
  • Undergroundraplegend
    Undergroundraplegend Members Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why did someone bump this.
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Especially with all them lames yall claim!..
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Options
    Why did someone bump this.

@undergroundraplegend a mod unsunk it and had one of his cronies bump it not sure what the purpose was other then trying to get some reaction revenge because they cannot handle honesty...
This discussion has been closed.