• reapin505
    reapin505 Members Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    goldenja wrote: »
    The Onion predicted this ? back in '08.

http://youtu.be/HOgj2etJs3Y

that's bugged out

South park did also at the end of the episode with britney spears blowin her head off

MileyCyrusTV.jpg
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    ImTheKangRoundHere Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • young_reezy
    young_reezy Members Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this kid has been over-sexed since her pre-teen years.. this is the results right here.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn, that 50 one is hilarious.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »
    She'll never be black with this...
    1377490841991_zps305240a6.png

smh

The ? , the ? , what the ? ?!

This is a whole new form of ugly. ? the worst thing I've seen since the double back ? of fat ? .

Is she even done developing? Look like her puberty got stuck at 70% and read error.

Somebody throw this ? back in the oven so it can finish. She done came off the tree and wasn't even ripe yet.

Come get your damn daughter, man.

LMFAO
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    didnt watch but yo Will Smith's face was ? hilarious
  • young_reezy
    Options
    The VMAs was like culture robber appreciation night...

giving people lap dances and just being a complete ? on stage is culture robbing?! I don't know what concerns me more. Her raunchy performance or her performance supposedly being a knock off of black culture....
    It just highlights how America in general has become oversexualized. And if you people really believe Miley stole something from "black" culture with her performance, then what does that really say about "black" culture?

Miley didn't imitate black culture... she imitated ? culture.

she pranced around in full niggerdom, let her have it. let them have it, lets leave this ? ? behind, they want it fine, we'll just create something else like we always do.

It bothers me to see some so called black people cheer her on or defend what she is doing because they see themselves in it.
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHJSLagHt_8

Jamie Foxx had to apologize for dis but damn he called it lmao @ catch chlamydia on a bicycle seat
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

giving people lap dances and just being a complete ? on stage is culture robbing?! I don't know what concerns me more. Her raunchy performance or her performance supposedly being a knock off of black culture....
    It just highlights how America in general has become oversexualized. And if you people really believe Miley stole something from "black" culture with her performance, then what does that really say about "black" culture?
    the only thing people in they feelins bout is the fact that she "twerks"... everything else is in every culture...
  • young_reezy
    Options

she pranced around in full niggerdom, let her have it. let them have it, lets leave this ? ? behind, they want it fine, we'll just create something else like we always do.

It bothers me to see some so called black people cheer her on or defend what she is doing because they see themselves in it.

this alone highlights how dysfunctional a lot of our people are. And for the most part this is what America in general sees black culture as being. Oversexualized and raunchy. This is why guys like Bill O' Reilly will critique her performance and associate it with "black" culture. And this really isn't all that surprising considering the fact that much of her performance wasn't any different from what you'd see in a music video or performance by one of these minstrel rappers.
    It is most obvious what we as a people should be busying ourselves to be upset over. Instead a lot us are upset at the fact that she's a bony white ? stage. If this was Beyonce or Nicki Minaj it would go unnoticed because America has become accustomed to the oversexualization of black women. Hell, most black people themselves have become accustomed to it as well.

check out this minstrel show with nicki minaj and lil wayne. she gave a lap dance to this tatted up ape whilst gesturing as if she's ? herself

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciN1-jMMBzk

yet most of the comments (from blacks of course) are in praise of this performance.

you are right on 100%.

that's why i'm like ? all this ? foreal. you got a bunch of people imitating the worst aspects of so called black culture and the worst part about it is black people perpetuate the ? .
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

this alone highlights how dysfunctional a lot of our people are. And for the most part this is what America in general sees black culture as being. Oversexualized and raunchy. This is why guys like Bill O' Reilly will critique her performance and associate it with "black" culture. And this really isn't all that surprising considering the fact that much of her performance wasn't any different from what you'd see in a music video or performance by one of these minstrel rappers.
    It is most obvious what we as a people should be busying ourselves to be upset over. Instead a lot us are upset at the fact that she's a bony white ? stage. If this was Beyonce or Nicki Minaj it would go unnoticed because America has become accustomed to the oversexualization of black women. Hell, most black people themselves have become accustomed to it as well.

check out this minstrel show with nicki minaj and lil wayne. she gave a lap dance to this tatted up ape whilst gesturing as if she's ? herself

yet most of the comments (from blacks of course) are in praise of this performance.

you are right on 100%.

that's why i'm like ? all this ? foreal. you got a bunch of people imitating the worst aspects of so called black culture and the worst part about it is black people perpetuate the ? .

rock n roll aint have videos of white people stripping?

• desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    if you people really believe Miley stole something from "black" culture with her performance, then what does that really say about "black" culture?

yes, sticking out your ? sexually explicit manner while having a seizure in ? shorts in front of millions of people isn't "black culture". however twerking IS black culture. it is not ALL of black culture but it is black culture, african women were twerking before jesus walked the earth. we made gold grills cool. we are the creators of hip hop, etc...

her performance was an imitation of black culture, how white people see us...she's even admitted to wanting to be "black" . just think black people didn't see black face minstrel shows as accurate portrayals of black life, but minstrel shows did reflect how white people saw us. so the problem isn't with black culture, it's with the perception and mockery of it

yes while we shouldn't hold onto every label, dance, or whatever white people try to attach to or associate with "black culture", there is noting inherently wrong with gold grills, twerking, slang, etc be yourself... no need to act in a way that limits your expression as a human being so as not to disturb the sensibilities of a race of people who are always going to think they are superior to you and your culture

• young_reezy
    Options

you are right on 100%.

rock n roll aint have videos of white people stripping?

great comparison... rock n roll - another genre created by black people with no remanence that black people ever had anything to do with it, especially in todays form.

Hip Hop/R&B - right on track, headed down the same road just give it some time.

or was you just coming in to say "hey everybody is doing it, look at the white rockers" cause they do a lot of other ? too. the thing i'm getting at is a newer word in the lexicon known as "ratchetness" that's the ? i'm talkin about right there. that's the ignorant ? that you attribute to black folks, that's the ? that needs to be forgotten but you got too many that want to hold on to the ignorance.
  • young_reezy
    Options
    if you people really believe Miley stole something from "black" culture with her performance, then what does that really say about "black" culture?

yes, sticking out your ? sexually explicit manner while having a seizure in ? shorts in front of millions of people isn't "black culture". however twerking IS black culture. it is not ALL of black culture but it is black culture, african women were twerking before jesus walked the earth. we made gold grills cool. we are the creators of hip hop, etc...
    her performance was an imitation of black culture, how white people see us...she's even admitted to wanting to be "black" . just think black people didn't see black face minstrel shows as accurate portrayals of black life, but minstrel shows did reflect how white people saw us. so the problem isn't with black culture, it's with the perception and mockery of it

yes while we shouldn't hold onto every label, dance, or whatever white people try to attach to or associate with "black culture", there is noting inherently wrong with gold grills, twerking, slang, etc be yourself... no need to act in a way that limits your expression as a human being so as not to disturb the sensibilities of a race of people who are always going to think they are superior to you and your culture

no pale face jesus ever walked the earth.. and true African women were twerking in ancient times, we have been wearing gold since the beginning of time as well as spoken word and music.. but is that it? why is that the only hold overs from the greatness of the history that is black people?????

is that all we have ever been is twerking/jigging gold wearing performers? you and me both know that's not true but that's all we got left right now.

those aspects aren't the only things that we have/can contribute to this world, we are the mothers/fathers of medicine,mathmatics,law,government,science, but that's not our culture anymore, our culture is twerking and wearing gold.
  • gh0st
    gh0st Members Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

tumblr_lzgn4fzBUf1qaz2wzo1_500.gif

truth.com
  • Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know I'm late but this b*tch is trying way too hard. That sh*t that she tries to pass for twerkin' ain't nowhere near sexy. Her body ain't even developed yet like others have stated.

On another note anyone remember how they were mad at Jamie for calling her a hoe on Foxxhole or something? Even her father was crying about wanting jamie to apologize. Jamie apologized but for what? Maybe Jamie knew something we didn't lol.
  • desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

no pale face jesus ever walked the earth.. and true African women were twerking in ancient times, we have been wearing gold since the beginning of time as well as spoken word and music.. but is that it? why is that the only hold overs from the greatness of the history that is black people?????

is that all we have ever been is twerking/jigging gold wearing performers? you and me both know that's not true but that's all we got left right now.

those aspects aren't the only things that we have/can contribute to this world, we are the mothers/fathers of medicine,mathmatics,law,government,science, but that's not our culture anymore, our culture is twerking and wearing gold.

word

we are so much more than just rappers, athletes, etc

that's we need to become more invested in how we are portrayed in the media and how we chose to portray ourselves

but really my point was every segment of a black community has a contribution to black culture whether you are apart of that segment or not. to think otherwise is ignorant. we are not monolithic, but every experience helps to define good or bad who we are
  • Darth Sidious
    Darth Sidious Members Posts: 2,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well lookey here, another Miley Cyrus thread and 7 pages deep in less than 24 hours.

Admit it IC, Miley Cyrus owns your souls!

image024_0000.jpg

• Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The industry destroys souls. Just look at Kanye after mom dukes passed. Look at Wiz who turned into a Jimi Hendrix rap pop star. Tupac. So many folks change in the industry after considerable time. And they all act "crazy" compared to what they used to be.
  • Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    The industry destroys souls. Just look at Kanye after mom dukes passed. Look at Wiz who turned into a Jimi Hendrix rap pop star. Tupac. So many folks change in the industry after considerable time. And they all act "crazy" compared to what they used to be.
    I noticed the same thing. I can only imagine all that attention and pressure can be stressfull. Especially when you combine that with these drugs. I still remember that Cudi interview where he said he needed to get coked up just to do interviews.....