Miley Cyrus at MTV VMA's...

Options

Comments

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    Justin is talented cant deny that. He's always been a ? ass ? wigga to me though.
    ? gate at the superbowl and ashton kutchers punked confirmed that ? .

This is kinda how I feel too. He's always struck me as someone that is exploiting black culture to get get rich. It's like when you look at him versus Robin Thicke. Both are white boys that used connections to blacks to become famous and successful. The difference is Robin seems to be a regular old white boy who just happens to be able to sing and has gone the a route more aligned with black music. JT on the other hand seems to be playing a role and will put on whatever face or style he needs to remain in the spotlight. He's the one that I could see being all cool with blacks when the cameras are on, and then saying the word "? " all the time when they are off.
  • young_reezy
    young_reezy Members Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Justin is talented cant deny that. He's always been a ? ass ? wigga to me though.

This is kinda how I feel too. He's always struck me as someone that is exploiting black culture to get get rich. It's like when you look at him versus Robin Thicke. Both are white boys that used connections to blacks to become famous and successful. The difference is Robin seems to be a regular old white boy who just happens to be able to sing and has gone the a route more aligned with black music. JT on the other hand seems to be playing a role and will put on whatever face or style he needs to remain in the spotlight. He's the one that I could see being all cool with blacks when the cameras are on, and then saying the word "? " all the time when they are off.

you splitting hairs.. they are both elvis presley. one aint no better than the other one.
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Mr_Vicodin81G Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Am I the only one who thinks this Bish tries 2 hard?
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I think Justin has a legitimate love for black culture/people, even if it only goes as far as what we've provided for entertainment.
    The thing with him is, he came out singing country on the mickey mouse club then eventually started branching out.
    Robin seems like one of them white cats that just stayed around blacks from the start like kid rock so he might fit in more...either way all 3 crackas I mentioned I wouldnt trust either one so it really doesnt even matter.....? em.
  • purpngold
    purpngold Members Posts: 7,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

i c/s
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    Ya'll some hateful dudes. lol That's said I don't know either of them, so I can't say if either of them or is genuine or not. I'm just given my perception of them what they show to the public.

Elvis gets a bad wrap though. He always acknowledged that he got his style from Black people. He always acknowledged that his music was from Black people. People like to blame him for robbing those artists, but it was his record company that did that. Elvis wasn't some clever business man. He was just a hick they trained to have style and put on stage. You can say he was overrated which he was, but I don't think he's the culture thief many peg him as.
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Mr_Vicodin81G Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ladyy GaGa ass>>>>> Mileys pathetic attempt of an ass
  • gns
    Options
    Ya'll some hateful dudes. lol That's said I don't know either of them, so I can't say if either of them or is genuine or not. I'm just given my perception of them what they show to the public.

Elvis gets a bad wrap though. He always acknowledged that he got his style from Black people. He always acknowledged that his music was from Black people. People like to blame him for robbing those artists, but it was his record company that did that. Elvis wasn't some clever business man. He was just a hick they trained to have style and put on stage. You can say he was overrated which he was, but I don't think he's the culture thief many peg him as.

? lover
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    not tryna ? on the "hip hop is black" thing... but white people are just as important 2 hip hop culture...

rick ruben...

beasty boys are hip hop legends...
  • kAjUn
    kAjUn Members Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She'll never be black with this...
    1377490841991_zps305240a6.png

smh

182802374c9f38a92a74e53860bb422578b40d46.gif

Now that's a ? shame...
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options

? lover

Yeah, but only with ? barrel sliced cheese or prosciutto ham. Other than that I don't eat crackers too much. I'm more of a cookie person.
  • young_reezy
    Options

? lover

? love everybody but themselves b. lol

elvis - “The only thing Negroes can do for me is shine my shoes and buy my records”.

now defend that lol. whatever the case is these guys benefit from white privilege, plenty of brothas can do the same/better but there is no novelty in that.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lol ? outta here with that horse ? . Elvis didn't acknowledge that ? . Then you go on to say they trained him in his style...yea the ? right. They watched black folks do it and they copied

Same thing goes for Rolling Stones how they stole their sound to Led Zeppelin...

• gns
    Options
    not tryna ? on the "hip hop is black" thing... but white people are just as important 2 hip hop culture...

rick ruben...

beasty boys are hip hop legends...
    bruh u believe that? like if them dudes aint came along u think we'd have something missing from hip hop?
    182802374c9f38a92a74e53860bb422578b40d46.gif

rick ruben ok cool but the beastie boys just took up space and brought their coke rock fuckery to rap concerts.

? lover

Yeah, but only with ? barrel sliced cheese or prosciutto ham. Other than that I don't eat crackers too much. I'm more of a cookie person.

All my years of driving i95 i never once stopped over that place.
  • Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I always felt the exact same way about him. I could've typed this lol.

Most of them are like that, but when he was still with 'Nsync some background dancer sued them for racially abusing him or some sh*t.
  • afro thunder
    afro thunder Members Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Allergens wrote: »

everyone thinks that homie, thats why this is so funny

Not everyone. A couple of weeks ago if you made a thread about Miley in GnS, it would be full of thirsty negros saying they would smash. Now these same negros are in here fronting like they ain't feeling Miley.

Give them a week or two and they'll be back at it. Don't believe me? Just look up any old Miley topic. You'll see these same cats fawning over this wack broad.

These negros ain't got no shame. Scooping up whitey's trash acting like they done found el dorado and the holy grail.
  • young_reezy
    Options
    u can't put me in that thirsty ? category... u see em call em out. I'm good on the vampires.
  • gns
    Options

Not everyone. A couple of weeks ago if you made a thread about Miley in GnS, it would be full of thirsty negros saying they would smash. Now these same negros are in here fronting like they ain't feeling Miley.

Give them a week or two and they'll be back at it. Don't believe me? Just look up any old Miley topic. You'll see these same cats fawning over this wack broad.

These negros ain't got no shame. Scooping up whitey's trash acting like they done found el dorado and the holy grail.

broham...name names yo.
  • Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Then put out the link and call out names. I remember a thread about two months ago where n*ggas were saying the same thing. She was trying to hard and she wasn't sexy. I ain't really seen n*ggas cape for her then.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »

lol ? outta here with that horse ? . Elvis didn't acknowledge that ? . Then you go on to say they trained him in his style...yea the ? right. They watched black folks do it and they copied

Same thing goes for Rolling Stones how they stole their sound to Led Zeppelin...

1) You're wrong. You can hate the man all you want, but he did say when he was young he used to sneak to the clubs on the black side of town just to watch the Blues and Soul artists. He said that on more than one occasison

2) You said the same thing I said at the end. I said his record company trained him to have the black style and stage presence because they knew white people loved black music but didn't care for the black people doing it.

• young_reezy
    Options
    ? jus wanna say some profound ? .

been beat over the head with the ? for so long all they can do is find a silver lining and keep taking up for the ? .

instead of calling a ? a ? they'd rather sat back and say "oh some of yall love white girls don't lie"

they'd rather take up for a racist culture thief who got credit as the king of some ? he wasn't even the best at just because he did some ? that was outta the norm for his race (elvis)

I say ? em all.