Miley Cyrus at MTV VMA's...

Options

Comments

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    Ya'll some hateful dudes. lol That's said I don't know either of them, so I can't say if either of them or is genuine or not. I'm just given my perception of them what they show to the public.

Elvis gets a bad wrap though. He always acknowledged that he got his style from Black people. He always acknowledged that his music was from Black people. People like to blame him for robbing those artists, but it was his record company that did that. Elvis wasn't some clever business man. He was just a hick they trained to have style and put on stage. You can say he was overrated which he was, but I don't think he's the culture thief many peg him as.

lol ? outta here with that horse ? . Elvis didn't acknowledge that ? . Then you go on to say they trained him in his style...yea the ? right. They watched black folks do it and they copied

Same thing goes for Rolling Stones how they stole their sound to Led Zeppelin...

1) You're wrong. You can hate the man all you want, but he did say when he was young he used to sneak to the clubs on the black side of town just to watch the Blues and Soul artists. He said that on more than one occasison

2) You said the same thing I said at the end. I said his record company trained him to have the black style and stage presence because they knew white people loved black music but didn't care for the black people doing it.

Yea and white folks used to travel to Harlem to ? black broads and listen to the music but returned to their homes and continued their lives as lawman who inflicted terror on black folks.

C'mon are you that dumb dude or you think I'm dumb? There are ignorant ass white folks who listen to rap all day, ? black broads and try to be black but can't stand ? .

Yea, I reiterated my point, that the style was stolen not "taught" by record labels.

You either white or a helluva "yessuh boss" boy...in either case, your nose is too far up Elvis's ass

Do you even know what you're arguing about now? What does any of that have to do with what I said? I don't give a ? about Elvis. I'm just pointing out that the ? people you hate him for is largely untrue. So I'm a "yessuh boss" boy because I acknowledge real events instead of made up ? . I never said Elvis was a great person or some friend to black people. I just said he wasn't the culture thief people make him out to be. Did he get famous because he was a white boy doing black music? Yes, but how is he a thief if he openly acknowledged that he was inspired by black people and got his start from black people.

http://clatl.com/cribnotes/archives/2012/08/20/why-i-stopped-hating-elvis-presley
    I learned that the infamous “shine my shoes” quote was never verified, and was told second-hand to what basically was a 1950s tabloid rag out of Boston called Sepia. During the same time that Elvis supposedly gave this “quote,” he did an interview with Jet (yes, the black-owned Jet magazine) in which he spoke openly about the controversy and the origins of rock ’n’ roll as black music. “I never said anything like that, and people who know me know that I wouldn't have said it,” he told Jet. “A lot of people seem to think I started this business. But rock ’n’ roll was here a long time before I came along. Nobody can sing that kind of music like colored people. Let's face it: I can't sing like Fats Domino can. I know that.”
    I found quotes from notable black musicians and celebrities, detailing their experiences with Elvis, which ranged from respectful to affectionate. James Brown said, “I wasn't just a fan, I was his brother.” B.B. King was also close to Presley throughout his life and Ike Turner reportedly let Elvis carry his band's gear early on and claimed he was the first man to put Elvis on a stage. Muhammad Ali, who let Elvis live with him while he trained for a bout against Joe Frazier, said, “Elvis was my close personal friend. I don't admire nobody, but Elvis Presley was the sweetest, most humble and nicest man you'd want to know.”

Again, if you want to hate the man, hate him. That's on you. I'm just pointing out that the perception a lot of blacks have regarding him isn't 100% true.
  • The Lonious Monk
    edited August 2013
    Options
    lol Y'all ? are clowns. I don't give half as much a ? about white people as y'all think I do. I'm just not an idiot or a sheep. There are way to many things to dislike about white people to make up ? and run with it. ? always get mad when people falsely characterize us, but are quick to do that ? to everyone else. I rather be whatever silly names ya'll want to call me then the hypocritical fools you take such pride in being.
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just saw some more pics.

That ? needs to brush her tongue properly.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    have to admit, she do have a apple bottom

BSkz88xCIAE5YE6.jpg

man it look like she got hemorrhoids smh
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol Y'all ? are clowns. I don't give half as much a ? about white people as y'all think I do. I'm just not an idiot or a sheep. There are way to many things to like about white people to make up ? and run with it. ? always get mad when people falsely characterize us, but are quick to do that ? to everyone else. I rather be whatever silly names ya'll want to call me then the hypocritical fools you take such pride in being.

? yous a ? a clown. If you actually didn't give a ? , you wouldn't defend that dude to no end. You wouldn't have took to google to prove your point.

Self ether is the worst yo. But you always been a cornball...you always saying some corny ? .

You gotta be the most uninteresting lil boy in the world
  • The Lonious Monk
    edited August 2013
    Options
    lol Y'all ? are clowns. I don't give half as much a ? about white people as y'all think I do. I'm just not an idiot or a sheep. There are way to many things to like about white people to make up ? and run with it. ? always get mad when people falsely characterize us, but are quick to do that ? to everyone else. I rather be whatever silly names ya'll want to call me then the hypocritical fools you take such pride in being.

? yous a ? a clown. If you actually didn't give a ? , you wouldn't defend that dude to no end. You wouldn't have took to google to prove your point.

Self ether is the worst yo. But you always been a cornball...you always saying some corny ? .

You gotta be the most uninteresting lil boy in the world

lol So now you have to care about somebody to want to prove your point in your debate? I'm defending him to the end? I just said that some of what people think about him isn't true. That's a fact. It doesn't matter how you feel about it. That won't change, and me being able to actually prove my point doesn't mean I care about Elvis or you. It just means I have opinions based on real information as opposed to whatever nonsense you base your braindead worldview on.

And if I'm so uninteresting, why are you keeping a mental log of my posts? I couldn't pick anything you've said out for ? . You're a nobody to me and your posts are pretty much forgotten the moment I get off the comp. Yet, for some reason, you've been studying me enough to reference ? I've said in other threads, yet I'm the corny one? So which one of us is the cornball? The one that says what he feels and couldn't give a ? what anyone on here thinks or the one trying to play some super pro black role to the point of stupidity and making mental notes every time someone says something contrary to that nonsense?
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    BadKarma wrote: »
    tumblr_ms473vYswE1qh9nffo1_500.gif

c829dcd439a66510_tumblr_ms486krbH51qh9nffo1_500.xxxlarge.gif

tumblr_ms4day6Zb41s4153ro3_r1_500.gif

3f20ed12-d3fb-4302-9b01-44abda7e0f0e_tumblr_ms4calK3qO1sp514no1_1280.jpg

lol ? is a helluva drug
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ah man this thread got me in tears!!!!!!!!!! Folks on here are hilarious.

On a side note, it's nice to see many already know what it is with this chick just trying to crossover with her fan base. Hopefully people will not buy into this ?
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    they talking about Miley like itwas the craziest thing ever on the news .. lol outh the outrage of her "actions"

? was a 1 on the scale of 10 ..as far as controversial
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Mr_Vicodin81G Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rihanna needs 2 show this CraKKKa bish how 2 twerk it real proper like
  • playmaker88
    Options
    ehh we havent been hoodwinked ? have hit stage 5 assimilation
  • Got Em Shook
    Got Em Shook Members Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    [img]https://sphotos-b-dfw.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/536760_539985912740280_1219350837_n.jpg[/img]
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited August 2013
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    Justin is talented cant deny that. He's always been a ? ass ? wigga to me though.
    ? gate at the superbowl and ashton kutchers punked confirmed that ? .

I remember seeing an interview Justin Timberlake did where he said he was high as ? when they Punk'd him. Said he was smoking weed real heavy at the time and they caught him high as ? that day lol. ? wouldn't surprise me, there's weed references all over his albums back to "Pass to the left then you sail to the right" on "Rock Your Body"
  • Ounceman
    Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    haute wrote: »
    and A$AP was the most underrated hilarious moment of the night

Like who pulls a 'ew ? you ? ' boondocks style Lon stage

That ? was amazing

I was in the middle of calling ASAP a ? and next thing I know I'm like "REAL ? ? MAYNEE"

Yea bruh, I said the same exact thing. But then I suddenly came back to my senses. And when I did, I had to take the "real ? " declaration back because I remembered he took suspect pics like these

baby.jpg
  • playmaker88
    Options
    that punked episode was classic
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Started from the bottom
    1377490841991_zps305240a6.png

now we here..
    tumblr_ms49ta16fL1sb8sqho1_500.gif
  • Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Miley needs a solid 8-12 months of heavy squats and lunges before she bares that ass in public again...but she won't bother since she clearly isn't ashamed