Grand Theft Auto V

Options

Comments

• kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    joshuaboy wrote: »
    Tried to play some Vice City and San Andreas in anticipation, but them games so dated it hard to play .....

..... so popped in BOGT and that too felt dated to more recent games.

We been spoilt
    Classics don't get dated bro
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    kanggoodie wrote: »
    Tried to play some Vice City and San Andreas in anticipation, but them games so dated it hard to play .....

..... so popped in BOGT and that too felt dated to more recent games.

We been spoilt
    Classics don't get dated bro

you go load it up and tell me how it plays

edit: the soundtracks make it worth it though
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    i just preordered off psn
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    anybody that wanna get down with this iLL Gang life on 360 add me, we need to go ahead put this ? together before it drop... my tag is Smokelahoma420

Brush I just removed u today cuz we never play.. I was like who is this nicca lol

lol ? I aint even been online lately cuz Im bored with everything right now. I need that GTA in my life. its all good tho bruh, we can get down on somethin. what u be on?
  • RichPorterOfTheIC
    RichPorterOfTheIC Members Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Took a vacation the week this releases. ? it we talking about Gta it can't be bad
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2013
    Options
    stoneface wrote: »
    For those who don't know. There's two crazy pre order deals:

From gamerant.com

PlayStation theme and 75% off any Rockstar title (exclusive from PSN)

Anybody who were to pre-order GTAV on the PSN right now at this moment would be able to utilize a rather notable deal where they can download any single Rockstar game also on the PSN for only 25% of the original price. A bit of a loophole to also keep in mind is that if this offer were to be used on the Rockstar Games Collection that is available, you could feasibly buy Red Dead Redemption, Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City, L.A. Noire, and Midnight Club: Los Angeles for just a cool $15. As far as bonuses go, it could be argued that this is the most thrifty option.

$20 Xbox Live credit (exclusive from The Microsoft Store)

That $20 credit is essentially a 20 dollar bill, so, like the PSN offer, this too is rather fiscally thrifty.

So pre-ordering the 360 version from the MS store gives you free shipping and $20 to spend on the XBL marketplace. Pre-ordering, I believe, a digital copy on PSN will knock 75% off any downloadable Rockstar game available. If you use this on the Rockstar Games collection, you can basically get 4 of their games for $15.

been waiting on pre order bonuses before I decided where to buy it
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Real talk....I give no tucks about pets unless I gotta pit bull I can give orders to attack people......? would be goat......? a prostitute .....and then have pit rip her to shreds and the pick up the fallen cash
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Going to reserve my copy tomorrow. 2 weeks ? !
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GTA 5 original score lasts over 20 hours, Rockstar posts radio samplers on SoundCloud
    Grand Theft Auto 5 had something of a soundtrack reveal over on Rolling Stone last week. Now Rockstar has sent us some SoundCloud embeds of the game’s radio stations, behind-the-scenes photos and more. Check it out here.

First up, here’s the Rockstar SoundCloud, which is full of GTA 5 radio samplers.

You can check out Rolling Stone’s feature and interview on the GTA 5 soundtrack here, in which it was confirmed that there will be 240 songs in the game.

In an email to VG247, Rockstar confirmed that – radio stations aside – GTA 5′s original score will last over 20 hours and is composed by Tangerine Dream along with Red Dead Redemption, Max Payne 3, LA Noire composer Woody Jackson, as well as L.A. hip-hop producers Alchemist and Oh No.

GTA 5 hits PS3 and Xbox 360 on September 17. Are you excited?
  • deemula420
    deemula420 Members Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So I wonder whats gone be the first site to drop the cheats
  • vespesianus
    vespesianus Members Posts: 330 ✭✭✭
    Options
    This might be the first GTA I play through without using weapon cheats. This game just seems so epic, I feel I need to play it the way it was supposed to be played
  • stoneface
    stoneface Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2013
    Options
    GTA 5′s original score will last over 20 hours and is composed by Tangerine Dream along with Red Dead Redemption, Max Payne 3, LA Noire composer Woody Jackson, as well as L.A. hip-hop producers Alchemist and Oh No.

Wow...the score is gonna be something else. I'm more looking forward to this than the radio music.

• YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can't wait to hear the score also! I hope in one of the bank heist we got a score that sounds similar to this.....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_i7ZnlmHwQ
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2013
    Options
    peagle05 wrote: »
    owning pets is what sold me on buying this game. but 15 radio stations oh my gawds! I hope Lazlo is back for this one.

word? thats what did it?

tumblr_mjo3cfDWZZ1qcvkpto3_250.gif

yeah my cat died a few months ago I miss the responsibility of owning a pet. I miss him also *tearz *
    *bites knuckles*
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2013
    Options
    @smokelahoma420
    @kanggoodie
    @Blazini
    @thenoheart90

360 Squad up. College weekends gonna be quiet when this game drops.
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Def man im down prob wont play much until I get back from vacation
  • LateToDaParty
    LateToDaParty Members Posts: 590 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh yea, just waiting on release date
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    anybody that wanna get down with this iLL Gang life on 360 add me, we need to go ahead put this ? together before it drop... my tag is Smokelahoma420

Brush I just removed u today cuz we never play.. I was like who is this nicca lol

lol ? I aint even been online lately cuz Im bored with everything right now. I need that GTA in my life. its all good tho bruh, we can get down on somethin. what u be on?

Madden and splinter cell right now

@joshuaboy I've been playing gta3 on my ps3. The original disc... its a classic ... been playing San Andreas too. its still hella fun . It might just be vice city that seems dated cuz I always thought that was the weakest out of the 3 OG's IMO
  • eastbay510
    eastbay510 Members Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I replayed and beat San Andreas around the time the first trailers for GTA 5 was coming out. It's still fun just a bit too many dumb missions that have nothing to do with the overall story. And shooting is pretty bad compared to what I'm used to with all the games that came out since 04.. Still a good game though. Got me ready for this next one in a couple weeks.
  • joshuaboy
    Options

Madden and splinter cell right now

@joshuaboy I've been playing gta3 on my ps3. The original disc... its a classic ... been playing San Andreas too. its still hella fun . It might just be vice city that seems dated cuz I always thought that was the weakest out of the 3 OG's IMO

VC was my favourite of them back in the day. The more I play, the more it gets better. I don't even want to play SA too much right now. That might go into GTA5 release time and we can't have that now.
  • joshuaboy
    Options
    Why is the Special Edition GTAV PS3 version close to $ 200 and the 360 version is still $ 80.00?

Some real hustling going on out here
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why is the Special Edition GTAV PS3 version close to $ 200 and the 360 version is still $ 80.00?

Some real hustling going on out here

you're talking about the console bundle right. if that's the case it's because the xbox 360 has crash problems.