Rappers gettin their Hoe cards pulled

Options

Comments

• TrueGodHS
    TrueGodHS Members Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That Lil Lody and Yo Millionaire ? so dumb to me, cause ? is fighting over a ? beat bruh. A ? beat. SMH lol it was funny though
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i remember lody making Ballin for jeezy then finding out it sounded exactly like a lex luger beat that ace hood used, and lody was tryna go at starlito but i think it was a misunderstanding cuz i think on stepbrothers they misspelled lody name on 1 track and on the rest he did they accidently put starlito, guess don trip and lito talked it out with him cuz lody is on cold turkey
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i remember lody making Ballin for jeezy then finding out it sounded exactly like a lex luger beat that ace hood used, and lody was tryna go at starlito but i think it was a misunderstanding cuz i think on stepbrothers they misspelled lody name on 1 track and on the rest he did they accidently put starlito, guess don trip and lito talked it out with him cuz lody is on cold turkey

Yea I heard Lody been a fraud of stealing Lex Luger beats too. I think Yo Millionaire said Lody sold that Ya Dig beat to Jeezy (I think it's Jeezy song) when he already bought that beat
  • T. Sanford
    Options
    TrueGodHS wrote: »
    That Lil Lody and Yo Millionaire ? so dumb to me, cause ? is fighting over a ? beat bruh. A ? beat. SMH lol it was funny though

Naw I think dude is a lot upset because the beat Lody robbed him from. That particular song was a song that was dedicated to his pass brother. So it made the situation even worse. But I'll be mad too if I bought the rights to a beat just for somebody to sell it to somebody else. Beats ain't cheap but a ass whooping is free lol
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL a lot of them were funny but I got no respect for anyone that steals on someone. A sucker punch is a move in a ? ? repertoire.
  • TrueGodHS
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »

Naw I think dude is a lot upset because the beat Lody robbed him from. That particular song was a song that was dedicated to his pass brother. So it made the situation even worse. But I'll be mad too if I bought the rights to a beat just for somebody to sell it to somebody else. Beats ain't cheap but a ass whooping is free lol

Oh naw, I feel that, but it's still business bruh. I think ? gotta keep that ? separate. Handle that ? OFF CAMERA. That's the thing. ? gon end up catching time and charges showing off on them cameras. Not that I didn't laugh my ass off though lol.

But a ? like Lil Lody just seem like he a hoe anyway. Like he got around street rap ? and got some money and let it go to his head. That should've been a wake up call.... guess not
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A whole lotta Lody's beats sound like Lex Lugar knock offs anyway
  • lookdude
    lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • TrueGodHS
    Options
    How that ? get smacked twice and SIT THERE. Secondly, what hood ? just gon open hand slap another grown ass man twice? LMAO at this ? sitting there though after being smacked
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GOT DAMN! Another grown man couldn't slap me like dat.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lls i neva heard of DJ Nate but got damn dat vid was full of fail
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiMJ9GcYnyo

Nate Dogg clubs Dresta with a golf club

this ish was funny cause mofos is running like someone let the AK off lol nothing but clubs swinging and white folks running for they lives .... and Red and ? and Deck chillling like WTF is going on lol
  • antarticp
    Options

this gotta be the most fraud as footage ever to drop ... they got like 100 dudes out front of a HOTEL waiting for jim jones LOL !!
  • antarticp
    Options
    P. Town wrote: »
    Lol Lody a real ? ? for that
    P. Town wrote: »
    Lol Lody a real ? ? for that

http://youtu.be/ZNxCND3_fvw

That ? talking wreckless about that boy

? don't know but Lil Lody do be stealing beats tho

ha ha respect this dude talk CRUNCHY as ? but he talkin that real ish #respect
  • antarticp
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c13vhpcfj24

Lil Lody (Jeezy producer) gets smack by Yo Millionaire in Memphis for giving his (Yo Millionaire) beat to Jeezy

this is damn near amazing, based on all the ? i see lody talkin on twitter

and ? really smacked the ? out of him no sneak attack or nothing lol and talked ? while the police was there lol ... this might have to take the top spot over dj nate lol

• antarticp
    Options

that ? serious ... put it in another perspective ... imagin if you paid someone to deliver you a product ... and the ? never arrived ... then you run into a friend of your that got the product you was looking for and he tells you he got it from your connect !!

dont look @ it as some small ? just cause its a beat .... those beats be feeding families ........

its something producers gotta really be careful about ... ? gets tricky when giving out these beats .... dont forget Jayz /Camron Oh Boy situation .......... luckily jayz is rich cause if that had been an artist waiting on his break ... cam would of been in some deep ? ........
  • antarticp
    Options

Oh naw, I feel that, but it's still business bruh. I think ? gotta keep that ? separate. Handle that ? OFF CAMERA. That's the thing. ? gon end up catching time and charges showing off on them cameras. Not that I didn't laugh my ass off though lol.

But a ? like Lil Lody just seem like he a hoe anyway. Like he got around street rap ? and got some money and let it go to his head. That should've been a wake up call.... guess not

tru hopefully he learns to get that ish on paper work so instead of whipping ass and almost getting locked up ... he can take dudes to court and get back his lost $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

• blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    his bail a hundred 735 dollars sell ya jewelry i know i would.......BOFL...g ?
  • antarticp
    edited September 2013
    Options
    his bail a hundred 735 dollars sell ya jewelry i know i would.......BOFL...g ?

he said his chain fake ... its worth $87 @ the gas station ... LOL !!

but onsome real ish ? talking that real ish ... ASSETS PEOPLE !! own some ? and if ? get ruff you aint gotta call no one but yourself !!

but he talking real ... that boy sitting over less than $800 ... he aint eating ... and he probably burned bridges with fam cause aint none of them putting the $$$$ up either ...... smh
  • antarticp
    Options
    ive been lucky enuff so far to only have them cuffs put on me once ... but im the only one that knows about it, outside of the ? that got me caught up, cause i got myself out that jam ... lawyer and all ... and IM A 9to5 ? !!
  • T. Sanford
    Options
    I bet Lody probably not even eating at CTE. You can't make a $735 bond ? ? Jeezy got that boy starving over there
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^they was jammin that ? boss music while dissing that ?

hilarious
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lookdude wrote: »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

This ? got slapped twice and did the slow bop to the car afterwards lmao