Grand Theft Auto V

Options

Comments

• smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh, your crew is almost as wack as your major. You have no shooters on the team. When online drops make sure to accept that game invite.

no more talkin, just guns clippin and sparkin.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    us Xbox ? needed to stick together since theres so few of us
  • smokelahoma
    Options
    us Xbox ? needed to stick together since theres so few of us

I agree but it looks like accompany and goodie wanna play tough guys when we tryin to unite.
  • scrapper1
    scrapper1 Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    New screens

wsiQ2gQPjLj.gif

Damn...crazy..
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wooooooooooowwww

This is gonna be epic.

This ? got me so excited I have to ? now. nh nh

We can put out bounties? JESUS!
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    y'all still on this crew ? . these dudes in the gta forums said they were going to create a Rastafarian lounge. all they're going to do is get high chat and chill in the safe house. i think i'll join them. i'll just chill and blaze some trees while watching y'all destroy each other and getting chased by 5-0 on the flatscreen tv.

ima join that too. then after a few days, I'll get hit with that ? madness and ? em all
  • VIBE
    Options
    His instagram is jsticks111

He has some video and images on there.
  • Igot5onit
    Igot5onit Members Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    y'all still on this crew ? . these dudes in the gta forums said they were going to create a Rastafarian lounge. all they're going to do is get high chat and chill in the safe house. i think i'll join them. i'll just chill and blaze some trees while watching y'all destroy each other and getting chased by 5-0 on the flatscreen tv.

I'll shoot that ? up
  • VIBE
    Options
    wow looks sick, those cars though, whooooooo
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn ? already leaked
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dude should have waited the day it comes out to play it
  • VIBE
    Options
    I give no ? about these spoilers, because GTA isn't about amazing stories
  • smokelahoma
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »

exactly, I dont see the big deal. its mostly about what you can do, graphics, and destruction. I doubt anybody here or in the world plays for the storyline.
  • IamNumberOne
    IamNumberOne Members Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

you think so? I think they make dope stories it's just everything else that brings it over the top that people start to forget the main story lol
  • VIBE
    Options
    Nah, it's not like Uncharted or TLoU level.

Nothing is really spoiled when you see leaked footage.

You already know most of the info already and know that each character is gonna have crazy ? to do.

So seeing leaked footage isn't even a "spoiler".
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Igot5onit wrote: »

I'll shoot that ? up

the bundle I preordered comes with a special edition gta v in i'll have access to a blimp I forgot what it's called i'll just move the safehouse there to an out of the way location. damn ? just wanna chill. if you're on xbox 360 and not ps3 forget about it. that would be the ? though me and some other ? chilling with some female gamers in the sky while y'all fools down below us robbin' and killin' eachother.
  • smokelahoma
    Options

you think so? I think they make dope stories it's just everything else that brings it over the top that people start to forget the main story lol

dont get me wrong, the stories are good but its not why people buy the game
  • smokelahoma
    Options

I'll shoot that ? up

the bundle I preordered comes with a special edition gta v in i'll have access to a blimp I forgot what it's called i'll just move the safehouse there to an out of the way location.

yup. if u preorder u get the atomic blimp, I think its called.
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2013
    Options
  • themadlionsfan
    Options
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'll shoot that ? up

the bundle I preordered comes with a special edition gta v in i'll have access to a blimp I forgot what it's called i'll just move the safehouse there to an out of the way location.

if it's called the atomic blimp does that mean its armed with an atomic bomb? if that's the case I could inflict some epic carnage! muhuhahahahahah!
  • themadlionsfan
    Options
    so whats the name of the ps3 click?
  • smokelahoma
    Options

I'll shoot that ? up

if it's called the atomic blimp does that mean its armed with an atomic bomb? if that's the case I could inflict some epic carnage! muhuhahahahahah!

LOL I dont know about that bro bro... one can dream tho.
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man I'm not even tryna go back and pull all that ? up to disprove your statements .. we need to just squash this ? and clique up.. u and disciple got y'all own personal issues ... like someone stated its stupid for the Xbox ? to ebeef cuz its already too few of us.. let's take the streets over Oct 1