Gen. Stasia - The Beginning Mixtape!!!!!

Options

Comments

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mane the avg/mean of 0 and 10 is 5 breh

avg/slightly above it = solid/skr8/ok/aight/decent to me, we all rate things differently, lets not act like it changes cuz it's a genstasia mixtape
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gen.

Don't be so sensitive.
  • Gen. Stasia
    Gen. Stasia Members Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gen.

Don't be so sensitive.

I'm trolling so my thread can get more Comments. Gtip Opinion don't mean nothing to me tbh... cuz I knew he would never say it was more than Average since I've stated several times I'm better than him.

• Gen. Stasia
    Options
    mane the avg/mean of 0 and 10 is 5 breh

avg/slightly above it = solid/skr8/ok/aight/decent to me, we all rate things differently, lets not act like it changes cuz it's a genstasia mixtape

If a Chick is a 5 u consider her Average or Ugly/ Below Average. If u get 5/10 on a test do u get a C? Which is considered Average.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    edited September 2013
    Options
    word, cuz i never give other rappers on the IC any credit, do i @daboyag1 @siqnih da trapper ??
  • Gen. Stasia
    Options
    Well u make music with them... and neither have called u average and Stagnant.
  • Gen. Stasia
    Options
    I thought
    7 = Average
    8 = Good
    9 = Great
    10 = Classic
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options

they dont have to, ill tell em that about myself b4 they say it, and making music with em has nothing to do with it, i never had a problem giving @A1000Miles credit or anyone else on here i was feeling, so ion know why u think i got some vendetta against u
  • Gen. Stasia
    Options

they dont have to, ill tell em that about myself b4 they say it, and making music with em has nothing to do with it, i never had a problem giving @A1000Miles credit or anyone else on here i was feeling, so ion know why u think i got some vendetta against u

I never said Vendetta I just said ur Jaded which u already admited with ur 1st Post

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    and u claim u doin all this trollin, but don messed around and filled up a page and a half of my posts/the videos in my sig, but all i tried to do was give constructive criticism doe..
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    I thought
    7 = Average
    8 = Good
    9 = Great
    10 = Classic

me and u aint the same person, we dont think the same thoughts
  • Gen. Stasia
    Options
    and u claim u doin all this trollin, but don messed around and filled up a page and a half of my posts/the videos in my sig, but all i tried to do was give constructive criticism doe..

I have Sigs off so I'm not sure what ur referring to.
  • SuperSoaker
    SuperSoaker Members Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    6/10 after a couple thorough listens, slightly below average. The main thing about the project is its forgetabble. its cool that you try incorporate different elements of lyricsm such as storytelling, flow but the problem is they're not Good. make the scenes more vivid. the flow is choppy and the lyrics don't really hit. The enuciation is great, everything is understood but just a lot of the subject matter seems like the typical generic underground ish.
  • Gen. Stasia
    Options
    6/10 after a couple thorough listens, slightly below average. The main thing about the project is its forgetabble. its cool that you try incorporate different elements of lyricsm such as storytelling, flow but the problem is they're not Good. make the scenes more vivid. the flow is choppy and the lyrics don't really hit. The enuciation is great, everything is understood but just a lot of the subject matter seems like the typical generic underground ish.

Thanks for the listen and other than The Fan what Subject Matter is "Typical Underground ish"
  • Gen. Stasia
    Options
    Also is there anythig u do like?
  • Kyle_Lurker
    Kyle_Lurker Members Posts: 3,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mann yall ? b....i was bout to chill and watch the game but ima take a listen to the tape and see what the criticism is about.
  • Kyle_Lurker
    Options
    Was listening to the who tf are you track and the pop chris line stuck out to me and immediantly began thinkin of ways i would of flipped that line and made it deeper:

Maybe small numbers to ? who pop chris ( the drink or the rapper biggie)
    But the ny and la pd gon gain intrest (could refer to hiphop police, the momentum u bringin to the game etc)

Could of had a crazy double right there but thats jus how i would of remixed that line if i were the writer and i see that as missed oppurtunity.
    Even tho on the surface i doubt anybody would of caught that but as long as i knew what i did i would feel dope.

Why am i saying this? I dont kno...

So far so good the intro is hard, i want that beat to splash on.

Continues to listen...
  • Kyle_Lurker
    Options
    Praise me has dope raps wit so much potential but while the hook is good is missing something to fully pull me in . Maybe a double, more soulful flow.

But so far that and the intro are my favs.
  • Kyle_Lurker
    Options
    I reallllly wanna like superficial swagcuz i see what u did coo beat n variation of flows BUT its boring and kind of redundant.

• Kyle_Lurker
    Options
    Impress u could be a video made song cuz its dope and so far my favorite SONG on the tape. But there is a setback.

The chick on the hook has nice voice but she didnt really bring it on the hook and its almost like she sounds nervous. Its smooth tho still and it gives overall vibe but another thing that sets it back is that i honestly dont know what she is sayin in the first line, Something dictedddd. Its ? me up cuz i begin listening closer to figure it out and it sidetracks the song.

Still its a dope record and you display solid storytelling while painting visuals.
  • Kyle_Lurker
    Options
    Skipped over fan after first verse i got what u were doing but jus wasnt feeling it. Lacked conviction and the back in the good ole rap day songs are redundant as ? so it was ehh to me.
  • Gen. Stasia
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Steve Lobs wrote: »
    Was listening to the who tf are you track and the pop chris line stuck out to me and immediantly began thinkin of ways i would of flipped that line and made it deeper:

Maybe small numbers to ? who pop chris ( the drink or the rapper biggie)
    But the ny and la pd gon gain intrest (could refer to hiphop police, the momentum u bringin to the game etc)

Could of had a crazy double right there but thats jus how i would of remixed that line if i were the writer and i see that as missed oppurtunity.
    Even tho on the surface i doubt anybody would of caught that but as long as i knew what i did i would feel dope.

Why am i saying this? I dont kno...

So far so good the intro is hard, i want that beat to splash on.

Continues to listen...

But that has nothing to do with what I said.....
  • Gen. Stasia
    Options
    And if ur Streaming ur missing the second Song Mobsters & Tiaras.
  • Kyle_Lurker
    Options
    Im seeing a theme of each song has potential but contain lil setbacks that just irk the ? outta me. Denise the menace.

You spittin hard but the beat doesnt hit, so it takes away from overall feel
  • Kyle_Lurker
    Options
    Its a solid mixtape, as far as replay value, maybe a good 4 joints id keep in rotation. Praise me, Impress, the intro and maybe Denise menace

If i had to rate id give 6/10

You show good ear for beats so that will keep me checking but the tape lacked direction and feel. Jus sounds like a group of songs.