so i was talking to an old head the other day and he said.......

Options
IamtheVILLE
IamtheVILLE Members Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭✭✭
never bring your ? around your girl. do yall share that same sentiment? he was like if they come over she can go to the room, we sit outside, and he even said ? done sat out in the car and talked. he was like they coming to

see you not your ? . he gave me an example of how this dude had this chick he was with and he started selling dope. now this girl has never been around this but he exposed her to that life. fiends and tricks coming over spittin

game but he payed it never no mind until he started givin the dope to his ? to sell. and a couple weeks later he caught her in the telly ? one of those tricks. dude quit his job, stopped selling dope, and damn near committed suicide.

so do yall bring yall ? around your girl? or yall like nah i aint even bout that life?

Comments

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black men are always putting their sheets on when they see other black men living it up.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    it becomes a question of do you trust your woman or do you trust your peoples around your woman
  • IamtheVILLE
    Options
    also on another note though my ? said his partner didnt want him to come around cause he was scarred his lady would leave him for my ? . i was damn. i brought him around my girl but i new she definitely wasnt his type. plus i dont do that jealousy ? . if she want you you can have the ?
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "I don't blame you youngin, i blame ya oldhead"
    - Omillio Sparks
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    I bring my ? around all my friends......

If he ? so what, Ill just leave that ? and thank my friend for doing me a service.

I was about to Goat u, cuz i thought u was gon say " if he ? so what , ill just let him ? us both"
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Bruh, some of what that old head said to you may be true in some aspects.

If a female gonna' ? around on you? She's going to do it, whatever drastic measures you're doin' tryna' stop her will be futile, B
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pralims wrote: »
    i get what hes saying but from a different view. it could have been her being a hoe but it could have also been someone using leverage

? aint built like that...? will plot and try to make you look bad over jealousy.

i have learned growing up that ? get real slimy when you got the dime an they dont.

my wife is only around a select few people. its not that i dont trust her....i just dont need everyone knowing my weakness. its the same with my house and my kids.....if you aint been with me since high school...you will never know where i live nor meet any of my family.

my dad always told me a man thats easy to find is a dead man. if ? know you love your family and wife...and they know where you live.....you are at a disadvantage

yall some thinkin ass nggas. I promise it's not that serious. Ever.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My circle tight... However, U can't have your girl around every ? that know your name...
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ur old head be wifin yamps fam. If u cant trust ur ? while ur still in the room with ? , wtf u think she do when u aint around? Smartin up fam.

If he ? so what, Ill just leave that ? and thank my friend for doing me a service.

Thread coulda been closed after these ? right here. Gospel...

Y'all ? puzzle me sometimes.
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lol great friends
  • IamtheVILLE
    Options
    yall act like....? it its the ic. proceed.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    pralims wrote: »
    i get what hes saying but from a different view. it could have been her being a hoe but it could have also been someone using leverage

? aint built like that...? will plot and try to make you look bad over jealousy.

i have learned growing up that ? get real slimy when you got the dime an they dont.

my wife is only around a select few people. its not that i dont trust her....i just dont need everyone knowing my weakness. its the same with my house and my kids.....if you aint been with me since high school...you will never know where i live nor meet any of my family.

my dad always told me a man thats easy to find is a dead man. if ? know you love your family and wife...and they know where you live.....you are at a disadvantage

yall some thinkin ass nggas. I promise it's not that serious. Ever.

you'd be surprised how serious it can get ...

i just let my guard down like most. i have alot too lose and alot of ? are jealous
  • IamtheVILLE
    Options
    damn so i cant feel young and call somebody older than me an old head? yall ? is trippin
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol y'all ? need fathers
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    evilchuck wrote: »
    Lol y'all ? need fathers

Explain and name names...
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lol great friends

I put my ? before my ? b
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    CC_Poncho wrote: »
    ? you 40 years old, ? you doin wit an old head?

U never too old to have advisors...unless u 70...

shots fired at @cain1 @deadeye @kinghassan