50 Cent Speaks On Kendrick Lamar's "Control," Relationship With Nas & G-Unit

Options
2»

Comments

• scuba
    scuba Members Posts: 45
    Options
    Fifty could drop, but he could drop with limited support behind his album, and he is not going to do monster numbers with that kinda marketing push. 50 doesnt want to come out and maybe go gold, he wants to come out and have interscope give him the kinda push they gonna give a dre or eminem and that aint happening...

Why? first off 50 was huge a decade ago, that doesnt really mean much anymore, even superstars, like say madonna, micheal jackson, etc cant just drop an album with full support after a decade just cause they feel like it. Second 50 burned mad relationships, not with rappers thats nothing, with executives within interscope, radio, dj pools etc. 50 was doing a lot of things when he had the clout that people just had to take... now they just dont really want to deal with him...
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "50 Cent, who has had his ups and downs with Nas in the past, said when he ran into the fellow New York rapper recently in SoHo and he took care of his bill, "I'm a big dealer, Flex," Fif said'"

This guy.
  • tupacfan35
    tupacfan35 Members Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭
    Options
    50 can put out a record if wants to at anytime you, people really believe 50 can't drop a album

Fif is my boy but no he can't.If he could that album woulda BEEN dropped he's dropped singles piggybackin off alicia keys also featuring kendrick lamar,jeezy,snoop,adam levine and em that all flopped.

Fif is cold as ice he's colder than the iceberg that sunk the titanic right now.He can't generate any buzz the general public has no interest in fif.I been bumpin fif probably longer than 95% of this board and can admit he's done you other ? on some keep alive ? for real.

its funny you didnt read my whole post because i clearly stated he has fallen off, 50 can drop when he want ,does it mean it will a dope project no but he does he really need to prove anything the man had his run and was bigger than 95% of rapper to come before and after him and he ended up with more money

too bad just like 95% of the rappers today, 5-0 aka 50 has absolutely no real talent and has zero business in this industry.

• tupacfan35
    tupacfan35 Members Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭
    Options
    scuba wrote: »
    Fifty could drop, but he could drop with limited support behind his album, and he is not going to do monster numbers with that kinda marketing push. 50 doesnt want to come out and maybe go gold, he wants to come out and have interscope give him the kinda push they gonna give a dre or eminem and that aint happening...

Why? first off 50 was huge a decade ago, that doesnt really mean much anymore, even superstars, like say madonna, micheal jackson, etc cant just drop an album with full support after a decade just cause they feel like it. Second 50 burned mad relationships, not with rappers thats nothing, with executives within interscope, radio, dj pools etc. 50 was doing a lot of things when he had the clout that people just had to take... now they just dont really want to deal with him...

Co-Sign.

that is why 5-0 aka 50 is not only one of the worst things to come out of hip-hop, but one of the worst things to come out of music period, he ruined this genre's reputation even further than anyone I've ever seen in a long time.
  • Trill Gate$
    Trill Gate$ Members Posts: 552 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fif should have paid Nas' tax bill instead
  • MnyL516
    MnyL516 Members Posts: 13
    Options
    cash_flow wrote: »

Thats what he meant by "bill" He was talking about his tax bill, thats why he said he's a big dealer, I doubt he was talking about a dinner bill lol.

• shareef242
    shareef242 Members Posts: 186 ✭✭
    Options
    MnyL516 wrote: »
    cash_flow wrote: »

Thats what he meant by "bill" He was talking about his tax bill, thats why he said he's a big dealer, I doubt he was talking about a dinner bill lol.

He didn't mean that. SoHo House is a private restaurant/card game club. Taking care of his meal or house tab is more likely.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Fif aint releasing ? on his own unless he wants to flush marketing dollas down the toilet.Interscope aint gonna bacc him after several flopped singles.He too shook to sell 180k-320 units total after roastin other rappas publicly about sales.It's a wrap for my nig commercially but that's a good thing cuz most of fifs albums suck.Mixtape fif>>>>commercial fif
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^Thats a shame

? should just face the music, he aint that hot anymore. Drop the album, Sell your little records and keep it movin.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The king of the south j prince say ? 50... supreme team say ? 50 my ? he get no love round here ? 50
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    j prince ride with Irv so he never liked Fif
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J Prince is not beefing with 50 anymore
  • scrapper1
    scrapper1 Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50 obsessed with Nas,lol. Dude always finds a way to talk about Nas
  • clairvoyance
    clairvoyance Members Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    scrapper1 wrote: »
    50 obsessed with Nas,lol. Dude always finds a way to talk about Nas

NAS "worst enemies wanna be my best friends, best friends wanna be enemies like thats whats in"

• scuba
    scuba Members Posts: 45
    Options
    Ehhh I mean it seems kinda obsessive compulsive at this point, but the problems between 50 and Nas were not really over industry stuff, or even really all that 'personal'. Bottomline 50 got shoot up on al older gods orders, and nas started fukking with with the older gods label back when he was being black balled by hot97 for the summer jam/run to 105 stunt. I dont think you can ever really trust someone who is supposed to be your mentor and then rolls with someone who had you shot...