Study: Blacks outpace general public in TV viewership, population growth, and smartphone ownership.

Options

Comments

• Say What
    Say What Members Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They don't have to market to us because we will but it anyway. Most people just want to have "it". I blew money on j's before but I'm not trying to buy every pair that comes out. Everything is good in moderation but poor people are trying to show they are not poor keeping themselves poor.
  • Star Nine
    Star Nine Members Posts: 1,721 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    but i woke up in a new buggati though
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that amount of money we give to pulpit preachers is criminal. I'm not going to start on what we do for Koreans and Arabs.
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Options
    lol we could buy our own politicians
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    new slaves,same chains
  • King_sorrow
    King_sorrow Members Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    not to mention our music(stolen by white people) which only aids in perpetuating the stereotypes and negativity that plague our generation.
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Which will be a better business to own, a stripclub or a hair/cosmetics store?
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Options
    Which will be a better business to own, a stripclub or a hair/cosmetics store?

hair and cosmetics store that sell natural hair products.
    Otherwise it's all poison. What we spend our money greatly reflects who are as a people.
    Liquor, weave, lap dances, rims, newports, jordans, fast food etc. only document our social diseases.
    It's pretty obvious we aren't spending that money on anything productive. Otherwise we wouldn't in this position as a people
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dont tell em about the population growth thing. Let em keep actin like the percentage aint went up 1% in 20 years. (Its always 12-13% been the same for decades) haha.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hyde Parke wrote: »
    another tool to influence self hate. Whitey puts a study out there to shed blacks in a negative light, and without hesitation, ? drink the kool aid without question. Nevermind how the study was conducted, who conducted it and the purpose of the study. Nope, it must be right even though blacks make up 11% of the population so its a given those number will be higher when isolated. Whites spend just as much, are in just as much debt and rely on banks, insider trading, money laundering and wire fraud to keep them in the game. but there is no studies on that. They should have thrown in that we make up the largest percentage of that 16 trillion dollar debt. ? would have bought that to.

^^^^^real ass ? .
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? like buyin ? and watchin TV, no news here
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    We won't. As a whole, we're slaves....programmed slaves. Slaves who don't even know they're slaves..

No offense bruh but...
    ? THAT SHORTCUT/ EXCUSE!

im not a ? salve bruh too easy! We must for our good sake enter the age of I LL DO EVRYTHING TO NOT BEING THE ONE WHO GET BUTTFUCKED IN THE END.

its not so hard to realize that you waist time and money and health eating junk food while its more healthy economic and time saving to cook. Plus when you see all the gears that make cooking way easier no more excuses.

buiying material yes but please buy something you need instead of buying to show that you got that money.
    stop throwing your dollars on those strippers ? !
    smart is not a withe man trait exclusively.

As far as im concerned i say : ? mcdonalds kfc burger king kebabs pizza hut. I call them KKK FOOD.

Blehh!!

• LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    We get double ? errday. We buy their ? stuffs and when we walk by their neighbourhood we get shot.
    you buy their poisonous burgers and they have the nerve to disrespect us with DOUBLE DOWN ones!!

Mesana in corpore sano. Good food good spirit good health. Thats the first step to progressing.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    The american food industry kills more people than guns, harm your economy healthcare. You got food terrorists. They have the money to make some change but they dont give a ? about blacks and even about any human being now.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So the ? what.
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Blacks outpaced the general public in population growth."

stopped reading here.
  • CaliGuerillaBlazin
    CaliGuerillaBlazin Members Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Poor ignorant blacks stay taking L's
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    cobbland wrote: »
    7figz wrote: »
    So we won ?

Black people contribute over $1 trillion to the US economy every year but have no substantial economic or political power and there-in lies the obvious reason why Black communities are super-saturated with fast food eateries, discount stores, hair and beauty shops and other money siphoning establishments.

Pure uncut ether. "Have no substantial economic or political power" But we wanna wake up in Bugattis.

Go to the hood, McDonald's everywhere. Go to a upper class neighborhood, salad bars.

Cash cows. Energizer batteries. Money slaves.

All that buying power and we have no power...

[/quote]

Make sure to buy gta 5 and the new jordans
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hyde Parke wrote: »
    another tool to influence self hate. Whitey puts a study out there to shed blacks in a negative light, and without hesitation, ? drink the kool aid without question. Nevermind how the study was conducted, who conducted it and the purpose of the study. Nope, it must be right even though blacks make up 11% of the population so its a given those number will be higher when isolated. Whites spend just as much, are in just as much debt and rely on banks, insider trading, money laundering and wire fraud to keep them in the game. but there is no studies on that. They should have thrown in that we make up the largest percentage of that 16 trillion dollar debt. ? would have bought that to.
    ^this!

These days you don't know what info is coming from where. In these days of twitter news, you really have to check facts these days, with that being said, I get so tired of people calling us slaves and we give all our money to the white man, etc. black folks ain't out here making ? look nice but affordable or nothing.. People laughed at Stephon Marbury for putting out affordable sneakers. At least he tried! People act like its so hard to buy nice clothes on a budget! Man I stay coppin deals on the low!! I have to school people all the time on how to shop. I get so tired of being lumped I with these ? out here!! We really need to quit ? on the whole race man. We always wonder why it's hard to find or keep jobs out here. I mean a black man from the hood or Harvard get treated the same because of ? articles like this.
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sighhh...

Just sad.

Man I don't even want a Bentley anymore...IC black folks need to start our own business
  • shtoopid
    shtoopid Members Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2013
    Options
    The other day, one of my homies was trying to convince me that rich people don't save money. Bro was completely serious thinking he was dropping knowledge. Talking about
    "? with money don't need to save because they're always gonna get more. Every ? that i know that makes money rides around in blacked out beamers. You just don't get it because you reached that level of income yet."
    It's crazy that people really think like this. All i could do was smh.
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We gotta make that money bounce and trickle

Stop lettin it bounce once and dip
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I want to bump this to ask a favor.

Show this to your local pastor/preacher/minister/pries about the hundreds of million of dollars made by churches....see what they say.