Kayne catches feelings - State of War now exists between West and Kimmel

Options

Comments

• Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TrueraPP wrote: »
    When you make great music like Kayne or MJ you get to be crazy.

It comes with the territory............

MJ's craziness ended in his own demise.
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I remember someone made a thread a few years ago saying Kanye was the next crazy celebrity to wind up in an early grave.
  • Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its funny because as the more entrenched Ye is becoming in pop culture....the more ubiquitous his name has become.....the more and more he's starting to despise white people.

I think he's on that serena williams ? i.e. "Im sick of not being wanted here and my art not being taken as serious as others because im Black"......While he needs to lighten the ? up, there's prolly alot of truth to what he perceives as black artists being ? on more often than not.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i see we have a ?
  • onetoughmiracle
    onetoughmiracle Members Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol this ? said Kanye is on the same level at as MJ. Come on now.

You see video of the crowds at a Kanye show and it's a bunch of people cheering and singing to the music.

You see video of the crowds at a MJ show and it's a bunch of people getting carried out on stretchers because they passed out from excitement.

As ridiculous as it is, MJ's star power was on another level.

Plus NO ONE will be pre-empting any primetime shows for a new Kanye West video like they did for MJ's.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its funny because as the more entrenched Ye is becoming in pop culture....the more ubiquitous his name has become.....the more and more he's starting to despise white people.

I think he's on that serena williams ? i.e. "Im sick of not being wanted here and my art not being taken as serious as others because im Black"......While he needs to lighten the ? up, there's prolly alot of truth to what he perceives as black artists being ? on more often than not.

Dudes white washed as ? . What r u talking about? Seems like its the opposite of what your describing. Kanye never been a hood ? . He came from an affluent home. He just acts niggerish when its suits him cause the kanye on the Kris Jenner show isn't moving anyone. Everybody wants to be a ? but nobody wants to be a ? , including kanye.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes "acting black" means being a hood niggerbooger
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who said anything about "acting black"? There's no way to act black. There are ways to act niggerish tho.
  • nickel-us P
    nickel-us P Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Everything kanye said in that interview was dead on.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They both some funny mafuckers but Kanye is unintentionally funny as a ? . This will boost both their careers, ? , I been listening to Jimmy Kimmel and Adam Carolla since that love line ? on the radio, he got the best late night show on up there with Jimmy Fallon.
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wouldn't be surprised if this ? was staged for more jokes
  • Sour-Cream
    edited September 2013
    Options

What ? have to understand is that reverse racism is racism itself so that victim mentality makes you prejudge your opinions of other crackers and you start thinking all crackers are racist then acting bias and defensive against them turning into them. We gotta drop that mentality and love who we are as black people but respect them and their racists views without judging them as people to avoid thinking like some of them.
  • BlackThor356
    BlackThor356 Members Posts: 850 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kanye on MJ's level...i done heard it all. i guess goldigger is better than thriller LMAO
  • Sour-Cream
    Options

What ? have to understand is that reverse racism is racism itself so that victim mentality makes you prejudge your opinions of other crackers and you start thinking all crackers are racist then acting bias and defensive against them turning into them. We gotta drop that mentality and love who we are as black people but respect them and their racists views without judging them as people to avoid thinking like some of them.

Shut the ? up ? .
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TrueraPP wrote: »
    When you make great music like Kayne or MJ you get to be crazy.

It comes with the territory............

I see what you saying but ? that kanye need to be brought back down to earth
  • Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    s.free wrote: »

Dudes white washed as ? . What r u talking about? Seems like its the opposite of what your describing. Kanye never been a hood ? . He came from an affluent home. He just acts niggerish when its suits him cause the kanye on the Kris Jenner show isn't moving anyone. Everybody wants to be a ? but nobody wants to be a ? , including kanye.

WTF are you talking about? Kanye has ALWAYS been critical of White People, racism, and being underappreciated for being Black. "George Bush doesn't care about Black People" and all that. Just because he's bourgeois as ? and can speak middle aged white woman doesn't mean he's no less radical. Ye's actually the most outspoken rap star out there about socioeconomic issues.
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    During the taping of the 2013 BET Hip Hop Awards, a number of artists, including 2 Chainz and B.o.B, came to the support of West. Maybach Music Group helmsman Rick Ross even went on to state that Kimmel is no longer welcomed in the culture.

“I really didn’t watch all the interview. I just saw some of the Jimmy Kimmel ? ,” said Ross, while speaking with MTV News. “? Jimmy Kimmel. You know we riding with the culture. So, Jimmy Kimmel he ain’t welcome here no more. You understand it? People who cross that line they not welcome no more. But as far as Kanye, I just love his passion. And I feel anybody that love what they do you gotta respect someone that is that passionate about what they do because homie a hundred mill you can just sit back and really don’t give a ? , but he actually cares about the culture. He puts that much passion into it.”

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.25647/title.rick-ross-supports-kanye-west-in-jimmy-kimmel-feud
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ross is such a ? rider
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyyAXudadrQ

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.23041/title.freddie-gibbs-recalls-michael-jackson-s-visit-to-gary-indiana
    Gibbs remembered seeing Michael Jackson return to his hometown for a speech at a local baseball stadium. He explained that amidst all the excitement of his visit, Jackson bought out an entire Kentucky Fried Chicken and passed out pieces of chicken to his fans in the parking of the stadium.

"I saw that ? Mike one time in person. I didn't believe he was coming here [to Gary, IN], but he did," he recalled. "You would've thought Jesus came back. That was a real symbol of hope, just for that ? to come back because he hasn't been back for a while. Gary ain't got enough money for Mike to sing a note on the mic. The ? went to speak at this baseball stadium and ? , this big, stupid-ass baseball stadium that we got in Gary. I don't know why the ? we got that ? 'cause ? don't watch baseball. But this ? Mike walked around Gary in his pajamas with a Cap'n Crunch suit on. His ? was laid, his perm was laid-out - he was good."

He continued, "That ? Mike came through the ? KFC, dog, and Mike bought all the ? honey barbecue wings. All the ? damn original. He went through the drive through, ? , and all you saw was him in the limo and you saw the ? damn shiny glove stick his hand out the window and was waving at ? and ? . It took like an hour to get his ? order, I swear this ? was ordering the extra crispy, ? original - all that ? . ? was honking the horn behind him and ? , they were like, 'Damn, Mike, what the ? ?'…and then the ? ran out of chicken. But that ? bought all the chicken for the people, my ? . When he pulled up to the baseball stadium, he started throwing all the chicken out the car and ? …Mike loved Kentucky Fried Chicken, I know that ? for a ? fact. Finger-licking good, Mike."
  • sully
    sully Members, Writer Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    During the taping of the 2013 BET Hip Hop Awards, a number of artists, including 2 Chainz and B.o.B, came to the support of West. Maybach Music Group helmsman Rick Ross even went on to state that Kimmel is no longer welcomed in the culture.

“I really didn’t watch all the interview. I just saw some of the Jimmy Kimmel ? ,” said Ross, while speaking with MTV News. “? Jimmy Kimmel. You know we riding with the culture. So, Jimmy Kimmel he ain’t welcome here no more. You understand it? People who cross that line they not welcome no more. But as far as Kanye, I just love his passion. And I feel anybody that love what they do you gotta respect someone that is that passionate about what they do because homie a hundred mill you can just sit back and really don’t give a ? , but he actually cares about the culture. He puts that much passion into it.”

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.25647/title.rick-ross-supports-kanye-west-in-jimmy-kimmel-feud

Ross sounds dumb saying he didn't see the Kanye interview, but now basically doesn't like Kimmel. Right or wrong, this is just a classic case of "taking my boys side without knowing the facts". Or in Ross' case "take the hot producers side publicly, so I can still get beats from him on my next flop album"