Kendrick Lamar Dropped Another Control Verse In The BET Cypher

Options

Comments

• Undergroundraplegend
    Undergroundraplegend Members Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? better be good thats the only ? I give.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KENDRICK CONQUISTADOR LAMAR !!!!

• Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kendrick is mad overrated on these boards....I swear you ? need to find some role models or father figures in your life cause dude is not that nice. Not that he is garbage, but his control verse was ehhhhhhhhh ? got played out a day later nobody care about that verse.

Dude dropped a verse then won't battle back....smh. Go find a hero backpack rapper fans are the WOAT
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who with Kendrick in the cypher? Hope it's Eminem :D
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Knowing the industry, they prolly grossly over hyping this ?
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I Am Jay ? wrote: »
    Kendrick is mad overrated on these boards....I swear you ? need to find some role models or father figures in your life cause dude is not that nice. Not that he is garbage, but his control verse was ehhhhhhhhh ? got played out a day later nobody care about that verse.

Dude dropped a verse then won't battle back....smh. Go find a hero backpack rapper fans are the WOAT

? damn ? u took the words right outta my mouth. ? out here ridin for Kendrick like he's payin their bills or some ? . Dude is mediocre with an entertaining flow. My favorite Kendrick song might be Money Trees and Jay Rock absolutely bodied him on that
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If I was dude I wouldn't respond to half of these ? either. I mean half the rappers mentioned didnt respond. I hope his verse is about how butt hurt these lesser rappers are. There's no way anyone wanna hear Kim rap Nick cannon never been nice ever. They need to put dudes in sessions where they have too rap. Not drop a ? 24. Like the session with jada and fab
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    I Am Jay ? wrote: »

? damn ? u took the words right outta my mouth. ? out here ridin for Kendrick like he's payin their bills or some ? . Dude is mediocre with an entertaining flow. My favorite Kendrick song might be Money Trees and Jay Rock absolutely bodied him on that

True story. If only Kendrick had as many quality verses as Jay Rock. Lmao foh
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    n.mcfly wrote: »
    If I was dude I wouldn't respond to half of these ? either. I mean half the rappers mentioned didnt respond. I hope his verse is about how butt hurt these lesser rappers are. There's no way anyone wanna hear Kim rap Nick cannon never been nice ever. They need to put dudes in sessions where they have too rap. Not drop a ? 24. Like the session with jada and fab

At least their coherent for the most part(except for Wale). I have all of Kendrick's music, please direct me to a song where he doesn't ramble
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    Theodis wrote: »
    ? yall...

i like anything that shakes the foundation of the passive aggressive movement that has overtaken hip hop...

point:

If it makes drake look like a ? , then im all for it.

Trust me, passive aggression is one of my biggest real life pet peeves. Kendrick was being just as passive aggressive tho. He named names but said that he wasn't dissin anybody. People thought he called himself the king of new york in his song and he didn't confirm or deny it, but he starts doing some underhanded "I'm king" type ? on the low ever since the verse. That isn't passive aggressive?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? yall...

i like anything that shakes the foundation of the passive aggressive movement that has overtaken hip hop...

point:

? yall...

point:

i actually agree.....

you can shake it up....but you can run afterwards.

if he wanted people to step up verses...then he should have said....yall ? step up ya verses....but instead he called out names. that made it look like he wanted to go at whoever.....so whoever came back at him.

but then you got ? saying nobodies are responding. soo what?

if a ? running around the schoolyard beating ? up an asks who want next....you cant get mad the ? that step up. you gotta be mad at the ? who dont or when the bully ? dont wanna fight when some little ? comes at his neck.
  • qawshun
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    n.mcfly wrote: »

At least their coherent for the most part(except for Wale). I have all of Kendrick's music, please direct me to a song where he doesn't ramble

Coherent or not they hurt, mickey facts hurt, papoose is the worst of them all caught extra feelings outside of budden ,Joel ,Cass rappers can tuck they control verse/response/k.dot diss in they ass and bounce.
  • 216atlran
    216atlran Members Posts: 708 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They say it was a real husbands of Hollywood verse & Boris kujoh was rapping In German, a TDE cypher & another eminem slaughterhouse cypher that crooked I killed.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So naming names equals diss? So are all uncle murda and game tracks disses?
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    Drake needs no help to look like a ?

not to the internet...

Lol his bitchassness is an internet meme. Draking is basically simping now
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • qawshun
    Options
    I hope em rap and not pull that bs he did last time. I don't think he can hang with SH
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    ImTheKangRoundHere Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kendrick Lamar=King of New York
  • bkzlostchild
    bkzlostchild Members Posts: 651 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ALL HAIL KING KENDRICK