Tommy Sotomayor Show:Sista Says...SHE PURPOSEFULLY HAD KIDS WITH A WHITE MAN SO HER KIDS WOULD BE

Options

Comments

• Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    The logic of being mad about ? you not ? ? somebody else will never make sense to me. I got other ? to be worried about other than who some random woman I don't know is ? when she goes home.

Of course when u make it about ? instead of community building it doesn't make sense... Carry on..
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    The logic of being mad about ? you not ? ? somebody else will never make sense to me. I got other ? to be worried about other than who some random woman I don't know is ? when she goes home.

Of course when u make it about ? instead of community building it doesn't make sense... Carry on..

>:)
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    At the end of the day black women prefer black men.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

When you use common sense and see that black people marrying each other still happens in the high 90%, you realize interracial marriages aren't some big bad evil that alot of idiots makes it out to be.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    10 percent is still to high
  • Tymoney19
    Tymoney19 Members Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One thing I noticed on here is that ? so worried about race it seems race issues take up 90% of y'all time. I'm black my gf Puerto Rican but she looks white I live in NYC and guess what................. No one gives a flying ? . 2013 everybody race mixing move TF on.
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

When you use common sense and see that black people marrying each other still happens in the high 90%, you realize interracial marriages aren't some big bad evil that alot of idiots makes it out to be.

mixed people have a very long history of undermining the black community's struggle for equality/freedom. The process literally always starts the same(just like this)
  • zombie
    Options
    the year is immaterial it is 2013 and you ? still have nothing and are the joke of the world
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tymoney19 wrote: »
    One thing I noticed on here is that ? so worried about race it seems race issues take up 90% of y'all time. I'm black my gf Puerto Rican but she looks white I live in NYC and guess what................. No one gives a flying ? . 2013 everybody race mixing move TF on.
    U live in a progressive city... The rest of the country is backwards... Perhaps u should travel before acting all knowing...
  • zombie
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    This thread is protruding with feelings on both sides.

On one hand, Chuckie, either you've been burned by negroes once too often, or you're strictly trolling for reactions. Either way, it ain't working. Save all that "I hate the black man ? " for the nig-nogs who actually come at you....none of which exist on the IC.

On the other, Zombie....you are lost. So pro-black, you've become blinded to the world around you. Black women reject black men...and vice-versa. Not throwing the cape on for sweetheart, but you saying her ? "belongs" to the black man was the most delusional ? I read in the IC all year. Worry about YOUR ? , dude. You'll feel better that way.

? when I said her ? belonged to me I was half joking
    half expressing the ideal sisituation i know the reality it is a reality that needs to be worked against. so i know the reality and want to change it.
  • zombie
    Options
    i have everything I want but I won't be 100% happy until African people are in a better situation. until more black people feel like me we will continue to produce people like sweetheart93 and a jackson
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Very entertaining thread .. .

But I'm for BLACK POWER
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »

mixed people have a very long history of undermining the black community's struggle for equality/freedom. The process literally always starts the same(just like this)

Just like alot of non mixed black folks have with their ? too. Alot of mixed people were behind some of the most important moments of the Civil Rights Movement too. You going to discount them because they half white?
  • Tymoney19
    Tymoney19 Members Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

U live in a progressive city... The rest of the country is backwards... Perhaps u should travel before acting all knowing...

So should I spend my time worrying who grown black woman ? . I don't see majority of black woman disowning black guys so y'all should have nothing to worry about. ? the world is backwards there's just some ? thats more important than others and if a black chick ? a white guy so be it.
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »

Just like alot of non mixed black folks have with their ? too. Alot of mixed people were behind some of the most important moments of the Civil Rights Movement too. You going to discount them because they half white?

Can u name some for me? Just so I'll know
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rosa Parks, for one: African, Cherokee and Scotish-Irish heritage.
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    Rosa Parks, for one: African, Cherokee and Scotish-Irish heritage.

? ...
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    white men >>>>>>>>>>>>>> black men

I loves me a pank ? . Ill shuffle and ? for a white man's lovin.
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    evilchuck wrote: »
    white men >>>>>>>>>>>>>> black men

I loves me a pank ? . Ill shuffle and ? for a white man's lovin.

have fun..
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWxAwj4S5BO2LwbTI6cblqihWIN3DUCEslpRwL2H896H5gYvK2mA
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • zombie
    Options

So should I spend my time worrying who grown black woman ? . I don't see majority of black woman disowning black guys so y'all should have nothing to worry about. ? the world is backwards there's just some ? thats more important than others and if a black chick ? a white guy so be it.

so basically let house ? be house ?
    and black people who know better should just keep our mouths shut.

You are not with a black woman so you don't care about the future of black people, that's why you can afford to think like that. With your logic ? it why gives a ? about anything that does not directly affect you.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ yall going back and forth with her and taking her seriously regardless if shes serious or not..
  • zombie
    Options
    Lol @ yall going back and forth with her and taking her seriously regardless if shes serious or not..

That weave wearing fat hoe is comedy nothing more
This discussion has been closed.