• blackjack2012
    blackjack2012 Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao so the ? was black.
  • MzKB
    MzKB Members Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ziryab wrote: »

Yo...you mean to tell me that none of them police officers saw that baby in the car as close as they was to the non tinted windows
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The lady wasnt a shooter.

She tried to ram thru the white house street barrier, cops shot at/chased her, she fled in the direction of the capitol (10 blocks)...ended up gettin Alonzo'd.

The capitol was never a target and the gun shots heard were cops
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »

She tried to ram thru the white house street barrier, cops shot at/chased her, she fled in the direction of the capitol (10 blocks)...ended up gettin Alonzo'd.

what happened in the beginning tho? they seemed to already have her car surrounded with sirens goin off for some reason... then the chase started

edit: im askin like u kno lol my b
  • S2J
    Options
    Lmao at all the hoopala from y'all

'its bout to be martial law...the US is crumbling'

Lmao smh The bytch didnt even have a gun.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She is pronounced dead
  • blackjack2012
    blackjack2012 Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why did they have to ? her if she was unarmed with a baby? Obama is driving his own people to the grave.
  • S2J
    Options
    Ziryab wrote: »
    s2jepeka wrote: »

what happened in the beginning tho? they seemed to already have her car surrounded with sirens goin off for some reason... then the chase started

edit: im askin like u kno lol my b

Lol Nah that video is at capitol hill's barrier, so that vid is the end of it.

Its a straight shot between the white house and the capitol...no pun...so most likeky she was just tryin to haul ass and coincedentally ended at the capitol
  • S2J
    Options
    Aw ? she from Stamford, CT. Aaron Hernandez peoples
  • Ounceman
    Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never trust a black ? with tightly coiled hair behind the wheel of a car

class dismissed!!
  • GettinLo
    GettinLo Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why did they have to ? her if she was unarmed with a baby? Obama is driving his own people to the grave.

I'm sure her ramming of the cops who had guns drawn had something to to with her fate.

Perhaps a better question is, "Why did she have to do dumb ? in a car when she had a baby with her?"
  • $ineedmoney$
    $ineedmoney$ Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wonder what pushed the lady over the edge like that?

Beyonce tweeted "WIC 'bouts to get cut" and the black chick decided to take her fate in her own hands and shouted "Viva la ghetto!!" then rammed the gates.
  • GettinLo
    GettinLo Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smash or Pass

miriam_carey.jpg

Here's what we know about Miriam Carey, the woman identified in news reports as the suspect in a shooting incident that left Capitol Hill on lockdown for a brief period Thursday afternoon, and has now reportedly been shot dead by police.

Carey, a 34-year-old dental hygenist has been identified by ­­­the New York Post and the New Haven Register newspaper as the suspect in a shooting incident that took place in the nation's capital. Here’s what we know about Ms. Carey so far.

A law enforcement source told the Register that Carey is the suspect who was reportedly shot dead by Capitol Police following a high-speed car chase that began when she allegedly rammed her black Lexus into a barricade near the White House.

The altercation led to the U.S. Capitol being locked down for a brief period of time after shots rang out near Garfield Circle, in the vicinity of the Hart Senate Office Building.
  • Ounceman
    Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Smash or Pass

miriam_carey.jpg

Here's what we know about Miriam Carey, the woman identified in news reports as the suspect in a shooting incident that left Capitol Hill on lockdown for a brief period Thursday afternoon, and has now reportedly been shot dead by police.

Carey, a 34-year-old dental hygenist has been identified by ­­­the New York Post and the New Haven Register newspaper as the suspect in a shooting incident that took place in the nation's capital. Here’s what we know about Ms. Carey so far.

A law enforcement source told the Register that Carey is the suspect who was reportedly shot dead by Capitol Police following a high-speed car chase that began when she allegedly rammed her black Lexus into a barricade near the White House.

The altercation led to the U.S. Capitol being locked down for a brief period of time after shots rang out near Garfield Circle, in the vicinity of the Hart Senate Office Building.

Smash. while the kid that was in the backseat of the car is in the room sleeping. she seems like she has high enough levels of "aint ? " in her to keep him there

• DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just heard the ? was black. Soon as I heard this broad had a baby in the car I had a feeling.

U know it's hard for us to find a Damn babysitter during working hours smh

I think the real tragedy here is no congressmen were injured in the commission of this crime
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ....oh yeah ..almost forgot...

SHUT UP KAT

• $ineedmoney$
    $ineedmoney$ Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smash or Pass

miriam_carey.jpg

Miriam Carey, a 34-year-old dental hygenist has been identified by ­­­the New York Post

"Black Republican....money done stopped comin' in...."
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why couldn't they shoot her tires out again?
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    she musta knew that voodoo

Carrie in theaters October 18
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    ImTheKangRoundHere Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wonder what pushed the lady over the edge like that?

not getting her foodstamps i think
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    Options
    I dont understand why they had to ? her???they couldve shot the tires and bomb rushed her ass.
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    edited October 2013
    Options
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    edited October 2013
    Options
    her name is Miriam Carey

miriam.jpg

miriam_carey.jpg

article-2442703-18817BCE00000578-739_634x627.jpg