• kingofbama205
    kingofbama205 Members Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • zone456
    zone456 Members Posts: 550 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    High tops are suspect now? ? add new rules everyday lol

? high tops with tight jeans is a flagrant.
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    They saying he going at papoose

this what i said
    i thought the diss was more aimed at papoose than it even is at drake

That ? aimed at both them dudes..
    Can't deny that "Nothing was the same" line..
    And the ya ? will never ? part seem like it was aimed at Pap.. that's all I got from that small clip..
  • SiccoLoccJay
    SiccoLoccJay Members Posts: 723 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Wow he slapped Drake in the face again and still Drake say nothing SMMFH.... it was cool at first but now it's just disrespect. Strategically, Drake should clap back, Kendrick is making history and Drake has the sales but so did many of his predecessors LL, Ja Rule, etc. etc. - he hasn't done anything "ground-breaking" yet, if he lets Kendrick slide with this, ? will forever label Drake a ? ass ? and pigeon hole him. Notice how it aint "Kendrick & Drake" but only "Kendrick the King" ? SMMFH there's a reason for that. I get what Drake said before but this is not the way to go about it. As I said, you can only ignore Kendrick for so long cuz sales wise he's platinum too and he's marking his territory......

If Cole smart he'll throw himself into the mix and take the spot to "beef" with Kendrick and toss Drake in the hole so he can overshadow him and take his spot. The worst position to be in is having to prove what you are (like Ja when he did a whole beef album with Blood In My Eye). Let's see how this ravels....

Dude u make it seem like kendrick is just going to whip drake off the face of the rap game. drake still has the most number one singles and he ain't going no where cause he making music for the bitchs and they the ones buyin the albums and the ? got to have the
    album to play to the bitchs. drake has his lane Kendricks just swearvin into other folks lanes saying names cause its putting him in the spotlight.
  • mr.october
    mr.october Members Posts: 340 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? is hilarious. I'd like to see a battle happen but I doubt it'll play out the way some of us would like to see it.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wont be satisfied til he shoot back at everybody else, mr bring competitive back to the game
  • desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options
    smh

kdot is not wack but he's meh...in terms of style, flow, lyrical content, etc dude has never impressed me

anyways

kudos for dude for taking shots at the likes of drake i guess ....weak shots at that ( pajama and "nothing was the same" lines were weak) *yawns*

wonder when or if he'll ever take any real shots or respond to anyone relevant who he isn't friendly with and/or who isn't considered a 'sensitive' rapper
  • illedout
    Options
  • BenjaminE
    BenjaminE Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "sensitive rapper in his pajama clothes..."

he's obviously goin at macklemore's frugal ass...
  • djraycool
    djraycool Members Posts: 159 ✭✭
    Options
    the games bout to change
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    That was a ? ass line papoose said about shooting through ? and ?
  • illedout
    Options
    pap.jpg

I seen that post on sohh..
    You out here getting ya copy and post on huh??
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options
    So he mentions Drake album title and some of yall still tryna argue that hes going at non-relevant trash ass Papoose huh
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah Son wrote: »
    So he mentions Drake album title and some of yall still tryna argue that hes going at non-relevant trash ass Papoose huh

lol i know rite

why the ? would you respond to Papoose of all people

that's like dissing Ali Vegas

i mean we all loved how he turned First Chain into a Big Sean torture chamber but c'mon
  • hahanope
    hahanope Members Posts: 227
    Options
    He said "nothing was the same"... It's about drake , not papoose.
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options
    how you ? keep acting like papoose is some kind of scrub in the game? you ? irritate me... badly. if he goes at paps the ? gonna fire bak. i guarantee you its gonna be ugly....

whoever he go at its not gonna be full blast. its distinctly at his disadvantage to go at papoose because that ? can respond any way he choose... allready its been shown that kenny got strings on him.. he cant "cross the line" as it takes to win a battle with a ? like papoose who has no political or corporate considerations

hes just gonna insinuate extra hard... drop a few subliminals with a bunch of aggressive filler
  • 216atlran
    216atlran Members Posts: 708 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Drake doesn't need to respond to this ? , he ain't the battling type, meek said "kendrick you next" & he said a bunch of other people's names. Drake ain't no battle rapper, how could y'all be entertained by that?
  • zone456
    Options
    illedout wrote: »
    pap.jpg

I seen that post on sohh..
    You out here getting ya copy and post on huh??
    Thanks for the steal buddy but can we talk about the rudimentary bars in the paps quotes like "we laugh at you like hee hee hee" but more importantly "my bullets hit em dead in the cooty come out his ? "?
    tumblr_mdzpk1epeN1rsy0lf.gif
  • zone456
    Options

za'kiss wrote: »
    The biggest question in all of this is how long can Drake survive in the game without responding to his competitors? You can only put it off for so long. Even Kanye West, who recently said in an interview "I don't do diss songs," proved himself early on his career by freestyle battling Common on the radio and, rather than doing a diss record, dropped his record on the same day as 50 Cent in a highly publicized competitive rivalry where both of them appeared on 106 & Park to promote the competition. Kanye won and ousted 50 from the top. He's paid his dues. Now it's Drake turn. Kanye gave him the formula for how a soft rapper can still be competitive. ? needs to do SOMETHING to respond to this. After a while, the public won't have it, especially after Common already burned him. He got a second chance after that maybe since Common isn't putting up numbers like that, but I don't see how he can dodge this Kendrick ? with his spot in the game right now. This country is competitive in spirit and ain't nothing more competitive than rap. ? gotta come up with something...

Drake's career will outlast many in the discussion, dude is "the light skin Keith Sweat" lol he doesn't need to return shots. He's getting money, singing, rapping, making love to hoes, just signed a deal with a sport team, its pointless to respond to dudes who careers will last two albums at best. in this day and time battling ? on diss records apply to irrelevant rappers or rappers trying to sell records, its not an art form or competition its "oh i got a mixtape coming out with a diss song on it". The last real meaningful battle to me was jay and nas.
  • hahanope
    hahanope Members Posts: 227
    Options
    Yo I'm the biggest kendrick hater there is but.. He ain't worried about paploser.