Comments

• jaemooms
    jaemooms Members Posts: 770 ✭✭✭
    Options
    ericb4prez wrote: »
    jaemooms wrote: »
    just cant stay off our d$ck

why you always catch feelings im from cleveland and i can laugh at this ? so y cant u

Because 99% of the time I post on here. Im bored at work. And hate from computer geeks entertains me..... dont read too deep into it bruh.

Once again for the haters.......

just cant stay off our d$ck

• nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Granted it was only Preseason but O thought Browns would be better.. Simply cause Weeden was balling.. That why its just Preaseason.

At least Weeden can say he beat Luck, RG3 and Tanahill in College.
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    Reggie wouldn't go to no gotdamn cleveland lol

He couldnt veto a trade. I oringinally sad they shoulda atleast TRIED to get him (whether they could or not is a different story)

There were 8 men in the box on De all the time vs the Browns because Weeden was always having to throw to absolute bums who couldnt even catch a cold let alone the football. Browns defence is actually pretty good truth be told, Weeden is a bit of a bret farve type gunslinger that at times turn into and interception machine but also has shown flashes of being able to be good. Special teams is decent, its just that Nobody needs recievers in the worst way more than the Brownies. Its pretty sad when Braylon butterfangaz Edwards was your last big time reciever. If anybody needs to see if ohcho cinco or T.O has something left in the tank its my Browns.

Bruh the front office wouldn't do that dumb ? anyway it's irrelevant

Whats dumb about askin about a player that can help your team if you need experience but that same player maybe getting considered up there in age to the front office you`re dealing with? You askin like something is.super blasphamous when we gave them a good ass young player with upside. ? cant get nothing but a funky ass lil draft pick in return?
  • DR. JEK
    Options
    ? coulda atleast considered shooting us Darius Heyward Bey or some ?
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao who said we were tanking y'all ? funny
  • ericb4prez
    Options
    HOYER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    All this does is prevent you from getting teddy bridgewater which is a bad thing.... You guys lose for winning.... Y'all's plan to get the best an doesn't even work for you guys making you bigger losers.

You must work for the browns huh lol
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He couldnt veto a trade. I oringinally sad they shoulda atleast TRIED to get him (whether they could or not is a different story)

There were 8 men in the box on De all the time vs the Browns because Weeden was always having to throw to absolute bums who couldnt even catch a cold let alone the football. Browns defence is actually pretty good truth be told, Weeden is a bit of a bret farve type gunslinger that at times turn into and interception machine but also has shown flashes of being able to be good. Special teams is decent, its just that Nobody needs recievers in the worst way more than the Brownies. Its pretty sad when Braylon butterfangaz Edwards was your last big time reciever. If anybody needs to see if ohcho cinco or T.O has something left in the tank its my Browns.

Whats dumb about askin about a player that can help your team if you need experience but that same player maybe getting considered up there in age to the front office you`re dealing with? You askin like something is.super blasphamous when we gave them a good ass young player with upside. ? cant get nothing but a funky ass lil draft pick in return?

It's dumb because he's a franchise player and the colts paid good money to keep him so why even consider a dumb thought like that? Jim irsay would've laughed at an idea like this
  • DR. JEK
    Options

It's dumb because he's a franchise player and the colts paid good money to keep him so why even consider a dumb thought like that? Jim irsay would've laughed at an idea like this

Ive seen teams trade franchise players before that werent as long in the tooth as Reggie is. Regardless of if they laff or not it doesnt hurt to atleast ask in negotiations and test the waters, you never know what a team might be willing to do when a player gets older. If you the Browns are you tryna to get better or not?
  • ericb4prez
    Options
    lol @ winning through week 4 being a bad thing because you should be tanking for a QB.

If you're 0-14 by all means lose the last 2 you ain't got ? to play for anymore.

Browns are now in first in the division though and more power to them. They ain't winning the super bowl but it's impressive nonetheless. Plus if this ? works out then they still have a ton of picks to build around Hoyer if he keeps it up.

exactly, weeden is a ? but you would have to be a browns fan to notice how much hoyer is better than he is (without a running game) and our defense is ballin
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • DR. JEK
    Options
    lol @ winning through week 4 being a bad thing because you should be tanking for a QB.

If you're 0-14 by all means lose the last 2 you ain't got ? to play for anymore.

Browns are now in first in the division though and more power to them. They ain't winning the super bowl but it's impressive nonetheless. Plus if this ? works out then they still have a ton of picks to build around Hoyer if he keeps it up.

exactly, weeden is a ? but you would have to be a browns fan to notice how much hoyer is better than he is (without a running game) and our defense is ballin

I actually feel bad for Brandon. I was surprised he struggled so much because i thought he had a decent year for a rook and would just get better and better. Cant argue with the fact Hoyer has been a spark and soon as he got in there they started winning.

You right about the defense. Haden and them guys are playing lights out man, they ranked like number 5 in the league in total defense.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wonder where all the niggss caping for jason Campbell went to
  • DR. JEK
    Options
    Its ? up Hoyer got knocked outta there. I was looking forward to getting my first good look at him play being national telivised and all
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We can't be stopped
  • FlightKing
    FlightKing Members Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cleveland's having a weird season full of Ls and Ws mixed together...like the Louis Vuitton logo.

Louis_Vuitton_Logo.svg
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    damn so hoyer had to bow down to the knee collector ? cleveland just can't catch a W even when they do win
  • 216atlran
    216atlran Members Posts: 708 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AAAAAHHHHH CLEVELAND IN FIRST PLACE!!!!! ? THE STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I aint got nothing to say
  • ericb4prez
    Options
    216atlran wrote: »
    AAAAAHHHHH CLEVELAND IN FIRST PLACE!!!!! ? THE STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

• peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FlightKing wrote: »
    Cleveland's having a weird season full of Ls and Ws mixed together...like the Louis Vuitton logo.

Louis_Vuitton_Logo.svg

wait.....
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dat ? looks like a W to dude? lls @FlightKing dyslexic out chea?
  • FlightKing
    FlightKing Members Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »

Haha. ? you ? . You see the W in that ? . Don't you dare try to shine on me - that was a quality post kid!
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »

Haha. ? you ? . You see the W in that ? . Don't you dare try to shine on me - that was a quality post kid!

lmao

louhuh2.gif
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Louis_Vuitton_Logo.svg

Umm....
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    only the browns

FARGO – Fargo police arrested and booked the son of former Penn State assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky Tuesday morning on suspicion of drunken driving.

Fargo police Lt. Joel Vettel said an officer spotted Jon Sandusky, 36, making an illegal turn at the intersection of Fourth Avenue and North University Drive about 1:50 a.m.

The officer pulled Sandusky over and determined after administering field sobriety tests that he was driving under the influence.

Sandusky, director of player personnel for the Cleveland Browns, did not say where he had been before he was pulled over, other than that he had been coming from “just down the road,” Vettel said.

Sandusky was booked into the Cass County Jail on suspicion of driving under the influence. Jail staff said he posted bail later Tuesday.

A man with a Cleveland Browns coat was seen leaving the NDSU football team room Tuesday afternoon.

Professional scouts have been a common sight at Bison football over the past couple of years following their success as the two-time FCS champions.

- See more at: http://www.inforum.com/event/article/id/414578/#sthash.jcJfcxbW.dpuf