Shooting in the CAPITAL BUILDING

Options

Comments

• Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    here it go.. I knew government employees were about to snap they been too calm for the past 2 days.. the roads been empty as well. They been in their houses, making bombs.. smdh.

I like when you sound all sophisticated and ? , let's ? .
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    ImTheKangRoundHere Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »
    im bout to move to Toronto

Fixed

• Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    >Be on trip to Washington DC to take young child sightseeing
    >All the parks and monuments seem to be closed
    >Become lost trying to leave
    >This is so confusing
    >Accidentally hit some kind of barrier
    >Police start chasing me before I can explain and ask for help
    >I'm so scared
    >Accidentally crash into another barrier thing
    >Everything is happening so fast, I can't think
    >I think I just hit a cop
    >Oh my ? they're shooting at me
    >I hope my child is--

? is fat.

Hope she suffered.
  • Gold_Certificate
    Options
  • Gold_Certificate
    Options
    >Be on trip to Washington DC to take young child sightseeing
    >All the parks and monuments seem to be closed
    >Become lost trying to leave
    >This is so confusing
    >Accidentally hit some kind of barrier
    >Police start chasing me before I can explain and ask for help
    >I'm so scared
    >Accidentally crash into another barrier thing
    >Everything is happening so fast, I can't think
    >I think I just hit a cop
    >Oh my ? they're shooting at me
    >I hope my child is--

? is fat.

Hope she suffered.
    This all could've been avoided if Obama didn't shut down the government.

She was probably trying to take one last break before the incoming deluge that'd result from Obamacare.

1000 years of darkness.
  • Premeer
    Premeer Members Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ounceman wrote: »
    Smash or Pass

miriam_carey.jpg

Here's what we know about Miriam Carey, the woman identified in news reports as the suspect in a shooting incident that left Capitol Hill on lockdown for a brief period Thursday afternoon, and has now reportedly been shot dead by police.

Carey, a 34-year-old dental hygenist has been identified by ­­­the New York Post and the New Haven Register newspaper as the suspect in a shooting incident that took place in the nation's capital. Here’s what we know about Ms. Carey so far.

A law enforcement source told the Register that Carey is the suspect who was reportedly shot dead by Capitol Police following a high-speed car chase that began when she allegedly rammed her black Lexus into a barricade near the White House.

The altercation led to the U.S. Capitol being locked down for a brief period of time after shots rang out near Garfield Circle, in the vicinity of the Hart Senate Office Building.

Smash. while the kid that was in the backseat of the car is in the room sleeping. she seems like she has high enough levels of "aint ? " in her to keep him there
    im saddened. another un-armed african american shot and killed by law enforcement. (and we all have to watch and listen to white people justify the murders)

saddened by her display of ignorance. she was a dental hygienist.. she knew better than that, but again, we dont know the whole story, not to justify what she did or anything.

saddened that her child had to be a part of this.
    saddened that that child lost her mother.

premeers prediction of the day:
    Obama will get hit ... but will recover and be back in office.
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    Options
    people and grand theft auto smh
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont understand why they had to ? her???they couldve shot the tires and bomb rushed her ass.

Dog, she got stopped and ran into the barricades on Pennsylvania Ave. The barricades leading to the damn White House & then she rammed police cars and fled in the direction of the Capitol Building. This is our nations capitol in the midst of a government shutdown.

Let that woman have been Mohammad from the middle east or even Jimmy from Oklahoma. If the police chose not to let off and the suspect ended up doing damage to the WH or any other location everyone would have been crying that they would have never let that happen if there wasn't a black prez.

The mall in Washington, DC is not the place to ? around. If this were anywhere else I'd agree with you but nah. Not this time.
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    they talkin bout they sent a robot into her house in Stamford to search around and along with a bomb squad. say they found a envelope addressed to her boyfriend so they deemed it suspicious (And yall call ? the conspiracy theorists LOLLL)

doubt a pretty female dentist would be affected by this government shutdown. much less after just a few days, this ish is weird
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    Options
    they couldnt handle one female?cmon theres more to this than we all dont know about
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    she must have snapped. what was she thinkin with that little girl in the car like that.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm about to watch all this happens and seize power.

are you going to level up and transform into your 100ft ? form ?
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options
    ? is mad strange son...

Woman just drives through a barracade with a kid in the backseat?

For what exactly? Then she flips a car and continues driving...coming to a stop later on and getting blasted by the SS?

My instincts tell me some key points are missing to this story-? is off, I don't know how though

? had me thinking of Manchurian Candidate.
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Her current boyfriend said she been acting strange the last few days.

Probably had mental problems that never got solved. That's a tAboo in the black community
  • GettinLo
    GettinLo Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Her current boyfriend said she been acting strange the last few days.

Probably had mental problems that never got solved. That's a tAboo in the black community

They said that she had a history of mental issues and severe post-pardon-depression to the point where she was hospitalized for a while...
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why couldn't they shoot her tires out again?

Nobody has time to play sniper when peoples' lives are on the line. She was a threat and ran into several police cars and several people, she had every reason to be shot dead. I wouldv'e shot her ? too
  • kingblaze84
    edited October 2013
    Options
    they couldnt handle one female?cmon theres more to this than we all dont know about

That one female almost killed several people, you saw the pics.....driving a car at 80 miles per hour can ? many people in fact. A car is a weapon, don't forget, she got what was coming to her. Damn shame her daughter has to be an orphan due to her stupidity though
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Allergens wrote: »
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    ? is mad strange son...

For what exactly? Then she flips a car and continues driving...coming to a stop later on and getting blasted by the SS?

My instincts tell me some key points are missing to this story-? is off, I don't know how though

What......People cant be Cra-azy no Mo

original.jpg

THANK ? YOU...GOT DAMN.

People r cultivating conspiracy theories b/c it doesnt seem rational...

Uh, helloooo, watch the news lately? People everyday ? babies, molest relatives, ? animals, you name it. Yes, there are some people that are just CRAZY. There does not need to be a grand scheme behind everything.
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    Allergens wrote: »
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    ? is mad strange son...

What......People cant be Cra-azy no Mo

original.jpg

THANK ? YOU...GOT DAMN.

People r cultivating conspiracy theories b/c it doesnt seem rational...

Uh, helloooo, watch the news lately? People everyday ? babies, molest relatives, ? animals, you name it. Yes, there are some people that are just CRAZY. There does not need to be a grand scheme behind everything.

Good post. The ? stopped taking her meds and sadly she got killed for trying to be Franklin or Trevor from Grand Theft AUto V
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    Options
    [img]https://scontent-a-mia.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1380073_10151923411796151_2025937257_n.jpg[/img]
  • MzKB
    MzKB Members Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So there was a joint training going on the day of this incident

shooting-drill-10.jpg

http://www.army.mil/article/112429/
    WASHINGTON (Sept. 30, 2013) -- Emergency vehicles and first responders are once again in action in the National Capital Region and will be thru Oct. 3. They are participating in "Capital Shield 2014."

CS 14 is a joint training exercise in the NCR that is hosted by the Joint Force Headquarters - National Capital Region. It brings federal, state, local and municipal agencies together to realistically test interagency operability during a crisis impacting the District of Columbia, Virginia, and Maryland. It also trains and prepares the Department of Defense to provide defense support to civil authorities and employ appropriate force protection measures as requested.

"Because we are all regional partners it's nice to be able to pick up the Phone and KNOW the other person on the end of the line when you are in need of some help," said Fairfax County Fire and Rescue Battalion Chief Paul Ruwe. "It's a lesson learned from 9/11. We had good regional contact with the FBI Washington office, and that really helped after the attack on the Pentagon."

Ruwe is the Incident commander at the Lorton Training site, Lorton Va., and said the training site will be very busy over the next few days.

More than 38 participating agencies from DOD and Capital region response agencies will perform mock mass casualty rescues, Defense Support to civil agency technical rescues and law enforcement tactical responses. The goal of the exercise is to ensure government agencies at every level are prepared to coordinate action to protect the public in the event of an actual disaster in the National Capital Region.